“Wonderful!”

Royal Cliff Beach Terrace
Ranked #39 of 458 Hotels in Pattaya
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We stopped in the terraces, and it was a wonderful stay. The service staff offer is exceptional, and rooms comfortable and spacious. Would love to go back one day! The pools around the hotel are lovely, and with lots to choose from weren't ever packed out! The whole resort offers something for everyone.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jules1973_8
Royal_Cliff_Hotels, General Manager at Royal Cliff Beach Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your 'wonderful' review of Royal Cliff Beach Terrace. We truly appreciate your kind words.

We are pleased to hear that you found the services exceptional, liked our comfortable rooms and enjoyed using the beautiful pools.

Thank you for recommending this exotic luxury hotel.

Please do visit us again in the future. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest.

We will wait for your return to the state of exclusivity & fascination!

There are newer reviews for Royal Cliff Beach Terrace

Reviewed July 12, 2013

i take room for 1 day.to compare with royal cliff beach.coz i wanted to try them all.. was wonderful view there and u can hear the sound of waves..the room service was very fast and food was realy tasty. nice decorated room and transparent bathroom.in this hotel i felt feel very private.+5 i adore this hotel

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank lexa l
Royal_Cliff_Hotels, General Manager at Royal Cliff Beach Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive review with fellow travelers on TripAdvisor!
We are delighted to hear that you also enjoyed your experience at Royal Cliff Beach Terrace.

I was very pleased to learn then you like the bathroom, the interior design and the food you had ordered from room service.

Your comments are most valuable and of great encouragement to continually maintain our high service level.

Thank you again for sharing your pleasant experience at our hotel and we are very much looking forward to welcoming you back at Royal Cliff Hotel Group.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

We stayed here on a whim after a bit of a disaster in Vietnam. Wow what a difference, this hotel has superb staff and rooms. The wet edge pool was so relaxing, and the staff there really looked after us, making sure that we had plenty of protection from the sun etc. there is a scheduled vehicle to take you into Pattaya for 100b, I thought this was a bit expensive, however you got into town safely. We generally caught a tuk-tuk back for 150b for the two of us. All in all the staff and facilities were very good, we had a lovely relaxed few days.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Royal_Cliff_Hotels, General Manager at Royal Cliff Beach Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your lovely comments and for posting your recent experience about Royal Cliff Hotels Group.

I was delighted to learn that you enjoyed the room, the pool and the service provided.

Particularly, it was great to read that you liked how the staff took care of you and it will be my pleasure to pass on your generous remarks to the team.

Feedback like yours is making a difference to motivate our team and keep up with the unparalleled service we strive to provide.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest.

We all look very much forward to welcome you back for another relaxing stay with Royal Cliff Hotels Group – The State of Exclusivity and Fascination!

With kind regards,

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Having stayed the hotel on many occasions growing up as a child, to the point of starting my own family, I have never been disappointed. Great, ambience, fabulous food and superb view. The hotel has had several facelifts and management have made continual efforts to modernise the site, and still retain standards as expected.

The buffet is also one of the better hotels in town.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Royal_Cliff_Hotels, General Manager at Royal Cliff Beach Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time you to share your recent experience about Royal Cliff Beach Terrace - Exotic Luxury.

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for your loyalty and continued patronage over past years and for taking time to post such lovely comments for other travelers.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed the ambiance, the food and views.

Further, it certainly feels good when the superior products (and our tireless efforts in upgrading and renovating the property) and services of Royal Cliff Hotels Group gets authenticated by our valued guests.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest.

We all look very much forward to welcome you back for another - “happy time at your family favorite” - at Royal Cliff Hotels Group.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

I have been a regular guest at the Royal Beach Terrace for over 20 years. For me the Royal Cliff Beach Resort is a second home and I get that feeling each time, starting from the day I arrive till the day of my departure. Being a regular guest, I am known by a lot of the people working there, including the owner/Managing Director, Kuhn Panga Vathanakul. My last visit was in November 2012 and, although my stay was short I was made to feel at home and very comfortable. The food in the various restaurants is excellent, especially my lunch invitation at the Breezo, which I thoroughly enjoyed. I can recommend the Royal Cliff Beach Resort to anyone who enjoys good service, food and a bit of peace and tranquility away from down town.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Royal_Cliff_Hotels, General Manager at Royal Cliff Beach Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking time you to share your recent experience about Royal Cliff Hotels Group to other travelers

We truly appreciate your loyalty towards Royal Cliff. It will be a great pleasure for me to pass on your compliments to the managing director.

I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed dining at Breezeo. Hopefully you will find time to try some of our other award winning (11) restaurants during your next visit.

I am also excited to share with you that the resort will add more amenities and renovate more rooms this year. We hope to give you something new to experience the next time you visit us.

It was a great pleasure to have you as our loyal guest.

We all look very much forward to welcome you back to Royal Cliff Hotels Group.

General Manager\

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I went there for my vacation with friend. We stayed on the 9th floor with pool view, the pools are very awesome which one is the salt water pool, and the another is chlorine. I really love the first one that I also can get a seaview. The most impressions are about services and staffs, all of them are very kind and helpful. With thai smile, they made me feel so appreciated.The breakfast is very good and has various menus, but there are a lot of crows. Overall stay was very good with nice room, excellent services, delicious food, suit price and easy to go to other places in Pattaya.

Thank you Royal Cliff Beach to made my day.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Mindmim A

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Royal Cliff Beach Terrace on your recent visit to Pattaya.

Thank you also for your compliments about our hotel and that you liked the infini pool and breakfast.

We also appreciate the comments about our staff (service with a smile) and it will be great pleasure for me to pass on that you enjoyed their hospitality and service.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest.

We all look very much forward to welcome you back for another “memorable trip” at Royal Cliff Hotels Group.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

I went to Royal Cliff Beach with my close friend last weekend. First thing I impressed is very warm smile from the receptionist and staffs. I like the comfort of a beautifully decorated place. Happy with my day. When I went exploring every corners of the hotel, which I like very much. It's a very chill. I feel comfortable from the serious working week. During the day I try delicious Dim Sum. In the evening I went swimming with a friend. We were impressed with salt water pool and watch the sunset. I guess you could say it's pretty clear so do not miss to see with your own eyes. My dinner at Beezeo very tasty fish meat, shrimp, baked and sweet juices I really like it here. Of course, if I have free time I'll be back here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking time you to share your recent experience about Royal Cliff Beach Terrace.

It was great to read the excellent remarks about our hotel and that you liked the comfort, design, pools and some of our dining options.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest.

We all look very much forward to welcome you back for another “Happy Time” at Royal Cliff Hotels Group.