First visit to Royal Cliff which is highly recommended by two seniors, but the services level is way below Thai hospitaility standard, the staff is just performing like a "governmental body". The facilities themselves are okay, but you could tell the design are ages ago; afterall the hotel has been in operation for almost 40 years, just hardly to compare with today's modern resort.
After minus is the transportation, the hotel just provide three free shuttle bus service a day to the Pattaya downtown, which is quite insufficient when there are more than 1,000 rooms combined for all four different Royal Cliff.
However, the Sat BBQ Seafood buffet is really good and value for money. Just 1200++ baht and you can enjoy all kind of seafood, and they are real fresh and well cooked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently upgraded in chic, exotic Thai style. The Royal Cliff Beach Terrace (Exotic luxury) provides a private sanctuary ideal for couples, honeymooners and families. Built directly into the cliff face and surrounded by tropical shrubbery. The hotel is just a few paces away from the beach and offers remarkable tranquility with its beachfront seclusion and serene atmosphere. The new Sunset lobby lounge offers guests the stunning view of the Gulf of Thailand. All accommodation has IPTV solution, LCD TV, bathtub and sea-view balconies with sun loungers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Cliff Beach Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Cliff Beach Terrace Hotel Pattaya
- Royal Cliff Terrace Pattaya
- Royal Cliff Terrace Hotel Pattaya