What made this hotel - super ..?
1.Staff - awesome - so helpful - Catch sherwin the Guest relations officer, - he stood on his head for us.
2.the rooms - fabulous for the family - we got a double bed room apartment - the kids loved the Tub / jacuzzi in the room.
3.Pitch and putt golf, - a great fun activity for family, My wife, 2 children and me - played. its not often that you get all 4 people in the family to do the same activity - unless its something like swimming.
4. the Spa was super ... the sea and view from the spa room amazing.. and the treatment was an experience.
5. Two pools.... one was a infinity pool - a pool bar.. you really don't need to go into the city of pattaya for anything...
1. Not a great option for Veggie food - well BKK is a bit tough on vegetarians.
if you are in Pattaya - don't even think of any other place....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely renovated in 2011 in chic, exotic Thai style. The Royal Cliff Beach Terrace (Exotic luxury) provides a private sanctuary ideal for couples, honeymooners and families. Built directly into the cliff face and surrounded by tropical shrubbery. The hotel is just a few paces away from the beach and offers remarkable tranquility with its beachfront seclusion and serene atmosphere. The new Sunset lobby lounge offers guests the stunning view of the Gulf of Thailand. All accommodation has IPTV solution, DVD stereo, LCD TV and sea-view balconies with sun loungers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Royal Cliff Beach Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Cliff Beach Terrace Hotel Pattaya
- Royal Cliff Terrace Pattaya
- Royal Cliff Terrace Hotel Pattaya