“Royal cliff Beach Terrace - for my family” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Royal Cliff Beach Terrace

Royal Cliff Beach Terrace
Ranked #41 of 441 Hotels in Pattaya
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
“Royal cliff Beach Terrace - for my family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

What made this hotel - super ..?
1.Staff - awesome - so helpful - Catch sherwin the Guest relations officer, - he stood on his head for us.
2.the rooms - fabulous for the family - we got a double bed room apartment - the kids loved the Tub / jacuzzi in the room.
3.Pitch and putt golf, - a great fun activity for family, My wife, 2 children and me - played. its not often that you get all 4 people in the family to do the same activity - unless its something like swimming.
4. the Spa was super ... the sea and view from the spa room amazing.. and the treatment was an experience.
5. Two pools.... one was a infinity pool - a pool bar.. you really don't need to go into the city of pattaya for anything...

Downside...
1. Not a great option for Veggie food - well BKK is a bit tough on vegetarians.
enjoy..

if you are in Pattaya - don't even think of any other place....

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Royal_Cliff_Hotels, General Manager at Royal Cliff Beach Terrace, responded to this review, August 7, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review and for choosing to stay at Royal Cliff Beach Terrace - Exotic luxury.

I am delighted to hear that your family enjoyed their stay at Royal Cliff. We are also happy to hear that our staff, food and facilities met your expectations. I will pass your excellent feedback to our team. We are now in the process of adding even more facilities in the future.

With regards to the vegetarian menu I have already spoken to chef and we will create more options for diners. Thank you for your feedback on this.

We look forward to your return to Royal Cliff Hotels Group – The State of Exclusivity and Fascination!

It was a pleasure to have you and your family as our guests.

Best regards,

Christoph Voegeli

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Bangkok, Thailand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2012

We had our family from Klek (Serbia) visiting so we decided to spoil them so we decided to come to Royal Cliff resort.We had FANTASTIC stay.Rooms were fantastically clean and staff very helpful and very friendly.They made our stay even more enjoyable.
We had a Great dinner at the Breezeo food and the view were fantastic and staff very friendly.
I would HIGHLY recommend this Hotel to anybody that enjoys good food,cleanliness and great staff to stay at this property.
I have to mention Khun Pairat at the pool bar, he mixes mean Cocktails.GREAT !!!
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Room Tip: We stayed at the Royal Cliff Terrace, room 215 great view, jacuzzi, very quiet. Just PERFECT !!!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Royal_Cliff_Hotels, General Manager at Royal Cliff Beach Terrace, responded to this review, July 17, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review and for choosing to stay at Royal Cliff Beach Terrace.

I am delighted to hear that you had a fantastic stay at Royal Cliff. We are also happy to hear that our staff, food and facilities met your expectations. I will pass your excellent feedback to our team. We are now in the process of adding even more facilities in the future.

It was a pleasure to have you and your family as our guests.

Best regards,

Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2012

We had a wonderful time at this hotel. We stayed in one of the family suites for ten days and couldn't fault anything about the room, service, food, facilities or the location.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is thinking about travelling to Pattaya

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Royal_Cliff_Hotels, General Manager at Royal Cliff Beach Terrace, responded to this review, June 14, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your compliments. We are delighted you had a wonderful time with us. Our Family Suite was recently renovated.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Royal Cliff in the near future.

Isle of Man, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel on numerous occasions with my family but this time I was taking my mum and friend so I was a bit anxious that it would not live up to my previous experiences. I need not have worried, it was just as magnificent as it always had been, the service was impeccable. I must make special mention of Somchai A. Who workes in the restaurant where we had breakfast, he made us feel so special. He was polite, courteous, efficient, professional, friendly and so humble. I would also like to make special mention of the Grill Roon. My family and I always made certain that we ate here on previous holidays as it has always been superb. I don't feel it is promoted enough by the hotel. Upon check in there is nothing to give information or menus to the various restaurants in the hotels, I only knew of the grill room because I'd been there before and it was amazing as it always had been before. The service and food was amazing, please do not leave this hotel without having a meal at the Grill Roon. The only criticism I have would be the transportation into Pattaya, it used to be 200 baht and you went to a kiosk to get a receipt. Now a member of steff at the door calls a car over to the door and we were told it was 300 baht. However when we were dropped off at mike shopping centre the driver wanted 400 baht and became quite aggressive when I refused to give him mre than 300 baht which to be honest is very expensive for the short journey. It will only cost 100-150 to get back again. I do think this is quite a serious issue as the driver was very intimidating and if it had been my first time in Thailand I probably would have given him the 400 baht. However pleas don't let this put you off, this hotel is very special.

Room Tip: I have only ever stayed at the terrace but im sure nothing would be disappointing
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Royal_Cliff_Hotels, General Manager at Royal Cliff Beach Terrace, responded to this review, February 18, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for always choosing to stay at Royal Cliff Hotels Group. We are delighted that we were able to exceed your expectations. I will share your encouraging words with my team.
Thank you for the feedback on the restaurant promotions. I have already let my staff know about this comment. We will look into the transportation issue.

We look forward to your return.
Thank you again for sharing your experience with us to other travelers.

Cork
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2012

This is the fourth time staying in this amazing hotel. Service and attentionn to details is amazing. The best hotel yet and I look forward to returning again in December. I would not travel anywhere else.

Room Tip: Mini suite with sea View
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Cork97
Royal_Cliff_Hotels, General Manager at Royal Cliff Beach Terrace, responded to this review, February 4, 2012
Dear Valued Guests,

Thank you so much for returning to Royal Cliff. It is always a great pleasure for us to welcome back our regular guests. Thank you also for your kind words and for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers. I will inform my team of your compliments.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Royal Cliff Beach Terrace in December.

London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2012

My gf and I stayed at the beach terrace in one of the honeymoon suites and we had a great view of the shore/beach and we took the elevator to the first floor which gave us access to the beach. Although we stayed for one night, we managed to try the the food at the 'Breezeo' and it was spectacular and a romantic yet cozy ambience. I've also noticed a stunning pool which I heard it was a new development, always amazes me to see hotel groups such as Royal Cliff continuing to innovate and develop new ways for customers to return (such as myself), and they do a amazing job as far as I'm concerned. Whether your brining your family, coming as a couple, for business meetings/getaways, Royal Cliff accommodates for all various groups of people and purpose.

• Stayed December 2011
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Royal_Cliff_Hotels, General Manager at Royal Cliff Beach Terrace, responded to this review, February 1, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your compliments. We are delighted to hear you had a great time with us. We also enjoyed taking care of you both. Your kind words inspire us to continually provide the best service to our guests. We continually renovate and develop new facilities as we want our guests to experience something new every time they visit us.

Thank you for recommending The Royal Cliff!

We look forward to your return.

Bangkok, Thailand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2011

Triggered by the flooding in Bangkok me and my family decided to escape the city for a few days and we were recommended to stay at the Royal Cliff Beach Hotel in Pattaya/Jomtien. For me Pattaya had a bit of a bad reputation, so I actually had very low expectations.. Arriving at Royal Cliff hotel was an extremely positive surprise! Magnificent complex of four 5 star hotels with everything you could ask for. Especially enjoyed the infinity pool overlooking the sea, the Breeze restaurant and really top-class tennis and squash facilities. We will definitely return. Erik & family, Sweden

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Royal_Cliff_Hotels, General Manager at Royal Cliff Beach Terrace, responded to this review, December 1, 2011
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Royal Cliff Beach Terrace and for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor. We are delighted you had an enjoyable experience with us.

We look forward to your return and welcoming your family back to Royal Cliff.

Very best wishes,