“The coolest property in pattaya.......”

Royal Cliff Beach Hotel
Ranked #23 of 455 Hotels in Pattaya
Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

Now from where do I start but for sure I start from any where it would be awesome words that this hotel speaks for itself.
1. 3 big swimming pool s one for kids rest for adults.
2. Private beach on beach restaurent .
3. Staff one of the best u will get just only one little regret I had was they gave me a shirt to wear when I was having my breakfast coz I was wearing a bandana.
4. Feels like u r in another world for their hospitality cleanliness great service and awesome attitude towards their coustmer....
I stayed for 4 nights with my family and I am fully satisfied that I booked this hotel this hotel does have a royal touch to it the location is little bit far but I would suggest if u wanna have the sweetest memories with ur loved ones choose this hotel.
I congratulate the management for such a good show and will definately return to this hotel the next time I come with my family.....
So freinds the bottom line is that if you are with ur family this is the final destination. ....

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank satish99897
Royal_Cliff_Hotels, General Manager at Royal Cliff Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking time you to share your experience about Royal Cliff Hotels Group on TripAdvisor.com.

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for your lovely comments and I was delighted to read that you enjoyed the pools, the food, the cleanliness and service.

We truly appreciate your kind words and your detailed review about the property.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest.

We all look very much forward to welcome you back for another enjoyable stay at - your favorite - Royal Cliff Hotels Group.

With kind regards,

Christoph Voegeli

Write a ReviewReviews (1,128)

Reviewed August 23, 2013

It's a wonderful experience at Royal Cliff Beach hotel, fantastic time with good food, good services, good staffs who are well trained and always pay high attention to guests. I supposed to miss my flight, fortunately thanks to great help from Hazelyn Ligon (Ms. Ice). - guest relations officer, i was on time in BKK for my Saigon departure. I wish visiting this hotel again and have a pleasure time. From : Dinh Tan Luc - Managing Director at APTTGOLF - ANPHONG TOURIST

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your lovely comments about your recent visit to Royal Cliff Hotels Group.

I was happy to read that you enjoyed your stay, food, service and ambiance. We have told Ms. Ice of your compliments and she has asked me to pass on her gratitude. She was rewarded with a star care point for her excellent service towards you.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest.

We all look very much forward to welcome you back on your next vacation to Royal Cliff Hotels Group - The State of Exclusivity and Fascination.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

This is a nice resort to stay couple of days. Lots of restaurants with great collection of food. Swimming pools are really nice and relaxing. However beach hotel rooms are old and smelly. If rooms were little better I would say this as excellent. And Also some of the staff need to be trained.

Room Tip: Try to avoid beach hotel if you can effort take other hotels of the resort
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank MNSalehin

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time you to share your experience about Royal Cliff Hotels Group to other travelers.

We are delighted to read that you enjoyed the pools and the restaurants.

We have actually renovated over 80% of the rooms in the Beach Hotel. We have plans to refurbish the remaining rooms in the near future. On your next visit please try our newly renovated Mini Suite Plus rooms. I can guarantee you will not be disappointed. It has a modern and elegant design.

Service training is done on a continuous basis and we will continue to improve in this area.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest.

We all look very much forward to welcome you back for another enjoyable stay at The State of Exclusivity and Fascination!

With kind regards,

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We returned to the Cliff for the second time this year in July, when we stayed for three weeks. The service was second to none. The room as always was clean with fresh flowers. The food in the restaurants was excellent and great value for money. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff and it is very hard to find any fault what so ever with this hotel. We look forward to returning.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest ,

Thank you for your continued patronage and for your positive review.

It was great to read the excellent remarks about our hotel and services extended to you and my team has asked me to pass on their gratitude to you. Your kind words will inspire and motivate all of us to continue providing outstanding service. Nothing makes us happier than our guests saying that they truly enjoyed their experience with Royal Cliff.

We are delighted you had a wonderful stay!

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest.

We all look very much forward to welcome you back for another memorable stay with Royal Cliff Hotels Group – The State of Exclusivity and Fascination.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Over the last few years, I have stayed in this hotel more than four times, and I keep going back. Efficient services from the gate guards, to receptionist & room services. Excellent location with all what you need to spend few days and relax a private beach, swimming pools, etc. Rich breakfast with a variety of international kitchens. Yes it is a bit away from the city; however, plenty of restaurants are available at Cost Beach next to the hotel. The hotel rooms have been refurbished, and WiFi is finally free of charge supported by a reasonable room rate. Don’t hesitate!

Room Tip: Pay a bit more and ask for a seaview room on 8/9th floor
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Royal_Cliff_Hotels, General Manager at Royal Cliff Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Dear Valued Guest ,

Thank you for your continued patronage and for sharing your experience to other travelers.

It was great to read the excellent remarks about our hotel and services extended to you and it will be my pleasure to share them on to our staff.

Thank you too for the lovely comments about our services, the facilities and particularly the breakfast variety we offer, that all is thanks to the tremendous effort from our culinary team.

Actually, most of our guests consider our location as an advantage since we are away from the hustle and bustle of Pattaya, yet in proximity to the downtown area. Pattaya town can be reached (by car) within 4-6 minutes. In fact, we offer a shuttle service (THB 100 per person per trip) to Pattaya Town for the convenience of our guests.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Excellent. Ofcourse I will recommend to others. Nice sea view .Hotel staffs are friendly. Got various good restaurants inside. Quite a big area with fitz club too. Lot of trees inside hotel campus with fresh air. Beautiful and clean swimming pool.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Royal_Cliff_Hotels, General Manager at Royal Cliff Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your lovely review following your recent visit to Royal Cliff Hotels Group - The State of Exclusivity & Fascination

I was thrilled to read that you had an excellent time with us and that you enjoyed our facilities, restaurants and overall ambiance.

Your kind comments about our choice of 11 restaurants, the nice sea view, the Fitz Club and clean swimming pool are most appreciated and I am delighted to share your compliments with the entire team of Royal Cliff Hotels Group.

We hope that you will find time to try some of our other award winning (11) restaurants during your next visit.

We are very proud of our staff and it is always gratifying to receive such kind comments as yours. We constantly strive to exceed our guest’s expectations of service and it is always satisfying to hear that these efforts are noticed. I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Kind regards,

The Management
Royal Cliff Beach Hotel - Casual Luxury

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Very nice and clean hotel with very nice view.The beds were the most comfortable
All staff very helpful. Internet not free and very expensive.
We really enjoyed with swimming pool and nice private beach.

Room Tip: It's very far from central pattaya
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Pemymika
Royal_Cliff_Hotels, General Manager at Royal Cliff Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your compliments and for choosing Royal Cliff Beach Hotel on your recent visit to Pattaya.

We are pleased you had a great time in our casual luxury hotel and that you liked our exclusive beach, comfortable bed, swimming pools and great view. Hygiene is important to us and we appreciate you highlighting the cleanliness of the resort to other travelers.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the state of exclusivity & fascination!

Warm regards,