Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya
$299
$135
$116
Agoda.com
Amari Nova Suites Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
$52
$156
$132
InterContinental
  • Beachfront
Siam@Siam Design Hotel Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
$91
$77
2,794 results
All reviewsfoam partykings clubrock royaltypool partyswimming poolwalking streetbeach roadkids clubsea viewenjoyable staygreat poolspecial thankshardrockhrhrockingloungethailand
Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

This was our second visit to the Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya, our first being for 1 night in October this year. As we live in Bangkok Pattaya is a nice distance to come away for a long weekend and staying at the Hard Rock really makes it feel as though we are on holiday, even though we are only 2 hours from home. I only booked the hotel at about 1pm on Saturday, I rang them directly to check for availability and they sorted it out promptly.
All taxi drivers know where the hotel's so getting a taxi from the bus station is easy. If you get a shared songtaew with others doubt multiple drop-offs expect to pay 20b per person, if you have your own songtaew it'll be about 100 and takes about 10 minutes.
The staff at the hotel are friendly and helpful. They did at first require our passports for check in but as we live over here we didn't think to bring them. Although slightly worried our weekend was at an end before it started, the staff were able to easily retrieve our details from our previous stay and that was sorted.
On both visits the rooms have been nicely decorated, spacious and clean. Due to our late booking though we did have to accept two single beds, although they were massive! The beds and pillows are also very comfortable.
People say The Hard Rock Cafe is expensive. It is in comparison to Thai food but it is no more expensive than what I would pay in England for a good meal.
The pool is a great size with a good amount of Sun beds. There are lots of activities that go on throughout the day too and opportunities to win a free glass of beer (for adults) or soft drink (for kids) which goes down well with most guests. There is aPpoolside bar too and staff who walk around with menus so you don't have to leave your seat.
The gym is well equipt and usually quiet. They provide towels and water too.
All in all another great stay.

• Stayed: December 2012
HardRock_Pattaya, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012

Dear ThaiTravelJade,

Welcome back and we thank you for your great comments of our Hotel in which I’m proudly share with our bandmembers.

Should you plan to visit us again, do let us know and rest assures we will take care of your preferred requirement.

With kind regards,

Reviewed December 4, 2012

Booked two rooms with two other friends 6 months in advance. I had emailed hotel a few times to confirm that we would like to book one room with two single beds and the other room with one king size bed. Upon check in, the front desk staff verified these details and allocated our rooms. When I entered my room I was surprised to find two single beds (which are the size of double beds each!!) and not the king size I had communicated only 5 minutes earlier and which I was supposedly allocated by the front desk staff. My friends' room was as requested. I called and asked for room with king size bed and they obliged, however, I had to wait a further hour while a room was prepared. Although only a minor complaint, thankfully the rest of our stay was fantastic!

I must admit, though, that the king size bed room was much smaller than my friends' room with the two double beds- their room was huge, though my room did have a small balcony. The beds and pillows are super corfortable, lots of entertainment value using TV (you have to pay more for more of an extensive range), internet is expensive at BAHT400 per 24 hour period. Minibar, laundry, spa treatments and onsite restaurants all rather expensive too which was expected.

Gym was well equiped, pool area was huge but not too deep, staff were quirky but still friendly and helpful, breakfast was fantastic with vast selection to choose from, beach just across the road.

Location wise, it is about 10-15 minute walk to most of the popular big shopping centres and about 20 minute walk to Walking Street- that is for most fit and able people walking at a good pace. Probably add another 10 minutes if you prefer to slow walk. However, I think many people just chose to take a shared taxi or metered taxi as it is a decent distance away. We preferred to walk everywhere and take all the craziness of Pattaya in. Just to mention, there is no shortage of restaurant offerings!!!

The hotel does have many kids staying here, but I still do recommend to singles and couples too as they did not affect our stay at all!! The hotel does have a "happening vibe" about it!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank nicesun

Dear nicesun,

Greetings from Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya and we thank you for your patronage of our Hotel. All in all, thank you for your great comments and we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please accept our apology in regards to the initial wrong allocation of room bed configuration as mentioned. As for the charges for the usage of internet, we do have special deals in our official Hotel’s webs that includes complement usage of wifi.

Once again, thank you and should you have plan to visit us again, do let us know and we will personally take care of all your requirement.

Warms regards,

Reviewed November 29, 2012

No free wifi or ethernet at this price. Plenty of guests that are there for 'one-night', but probably more family-friendly than other cheaper hotels. Reception/concierge is helpful and friendly. Location is good, but a bit too far from walking street.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Dear AsianAmericanNYC,

Greetings from Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya and we hope you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for the great comments. Kindly visit our Hotel’s official website for best deals that includes free usage of wi-fi.

Should you have the opportunity to visit us again, please do not hesitate to contact us directly as we have special perks for all our returning guests.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed November 26, 2012

The Hard Rock Hotel in Pattaya is a tad expensive, but weel worth a visit if you are interested in rock or, more sprcifically, if you are interested in the Thai take on western rock. The whole concept is taken to and beyont the limits, making the whole thing quite absurd. Fun absurd, though! All the staff will greet you by "Have a rocking day!" and the waiters will dance and sing "gagnam style" to the live band at the café. The level of detail is extreme; everything at the hotel has a rock theme in one way or another. It was all good fun, but two nights was more than enough. As this is Pattaya, there is of course foam parties on saturdays. Fortunately, we missed this. The food was good, the rooms spaceous and clean, and the pool area was nice.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

First all I would like to say that I am a rock geek and wanted to visit this hotel in Thai a long time ago. I can say that generally I liked it. All of the stylistics and atributes of good music make your stay special. But this hotel is rather
old and some buildings and rooms better to rennovate. Also live music in the hard rock cafe was lame! Really you better choose more professional bands for it. But overral o liked my stay there. But the price could be not that aggressive :)

• Stayed: February 2012