“Excellent stay”

Ranked #20 of 449 Hotels in Pattaya
Bengaluru, India
“Excellent stay”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I loved everything about this hotel. The hotel is themed on hard rock, and they have done it very well. Whoever designed the hotel deserves a pat on the back. Rooms are tastefully decorated, spacious and very clean. Breakfast buffet spread is excellent, and food is very yummy. Staff is very pleasant and helpful. Beach is just across the road.

There are two reasons due to which I have not given this hotel a five star.
1) Although I had booked a sea view room, it was more of a quarter sea view. The window directly faced the pool of the adjascent hotel. Also, there was no balcony. I found this a bit disappointing.
2) No free internet, and using internet was pretty expensive. Same with laundry.

Room Tip: Check if it is facing the beach before booking
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (307)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
那覇市
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Spring for the kings level and never spend a dime on food. The buffet, pool, rooms everything was fantastic. This is my second time with the Hard Rock and as always this group money all my expectations
GREAT SERVICE!! thanks guys good job I'll be back!!

• Stayed November 2012
Reviewed November 11, 2012

My wonderful vocation pricing & location was perfect as well as not too far fm bkk . i will come back in coming months . My family like hard rock especially my kids so happy with nice pool and pool games !!!!

• Stayed October 2012
Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at hard rock hotel pattaya only for 1 night since we've stayed in bangkok for 2 nights. The standard room itself was superb and i believe deluxe or suite would be much better. They also provide baby cot for infant for free. Kids love the swimming pool at most but too bad we're not able to enjoy foam party as the foam party is only on friday night. The location is great, within a walking distance to beach, shops, restaurants, bars, etc.

• Stayed November 2012
HardRock_Pattaya, General Manager at Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Dear HoneyDeanna,

Thank you for your great comments and we are truly delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. As for the one and only foam party, it is on every Saturday starting from 5pm to 6pm for families funs and 9.30pm onwards for adults only.

We are looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I have stayed there for 2 times and I enjoyed it very much. The location is great just a few steps walk to the sea. The parking lot is not that big but I never have problem of finding an available space. If you like to party at night, this is definitely a place for you. There's a open air foam party by the swimming pool from around 10 or 11 PM till 2 AM.

The room was a little bit small compare to the price but it was clean and comfortable. Staffs are helpful but it took very long to check in and there was a mistake on our bill. This was only on the 2nd time we stayed. I think it seldom happen but just warn you to check the list and spare sometimes when you check in and out.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Happy M,

Welcome back to our House of Rock & Roll and we thank you for your great comments.

We have taken note of your comment in regards to check-in time and rest assures this one-off issue will be address with our colleagues.

Once again, thank you and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed November 7, 2012

I did enjoy my stay at Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya very much. Thanks to all friendly and helpful staff! Hotel room and amenities are very nice. Spa staff are very polite and efficient. Great food. I love dinner beffet!

• Stayed October 2012
Dear kimmaroni,

Thank you for your great compliments and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We are looking forward to welcome you back to our Hotel soon.

Paris, France
Reviewed November 7, 2012

This is my second time I stay at this hotel. The first time I went was in 2011, hotel rooms have been renovated and looked great. Bed was very comfortable. I got the room the over looking Pattaya sign, which is fab!! Entertainment in room was perfect so I could watch fake DVD I bought from Bangkok! Staff are helpful and very friendly. Spa was fantastic. I was overwhelmed by BBQ dinner- roasted suckling pig was very delicious.

This year stay, I found a few new looks in different areas such as dinner room both in-door and out-door. I must say it's nicely done and looks much better than last year. I'm impressed with hotel's constantly improvements. Compliment to management!!! Keep up the good works. I love new tear & wear in room especially new towels. They are really nice and soft. Staff are as lovely as they were last year. One staff actually recognized me, amazing!!! - she did serve me every morning for my entire stay last year- I tried new Spa package, it's excellent and reasonable. My husband and I booked treatments three days in a row. Other thing I love about this hotel is entertainments - family and child friendly! I enjoyed watching children having fun joining activities at the pool. Staff are great entertainer.... I look very much forward to my next summer visit.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank KIm W
Dear KIm W,

Welcome back and thanks for the great comments! We are truly glad that you enjoyed your stay with our newly renovated rooms and also, we are heartened on receiving your kind words of our staffs as well.

We are looking forward to your next visit. Please let us and rest assures we will take care of your requirement.