“Thee place to stay in Pattaya!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya

Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya
Ranked #17 of 441 Hotels in Pattaya
那覇市
“Thee place to stay in Pattaya!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

Spring for the kings level and never spend a dime on food. The buffet, pool, rooms everything was fantastic. This is my second time with the Hard Rock and as always this group money all my expectations
GREAT SERVICE!! thanks guys good job I'll be back!!

• Stayed November 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (294)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Slovak first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2012

My wonderful vocation pricing & location was perfect as well as not too far fm bkk . i will come back in coming months . My family like hard rock especially my kids so happy with nice pool and pool games !!!!

• Stayed October 2012
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at hard rock hotel pattaya only for 1 night since we've stayed in bangkok for 2 nights. The standard room itself was superb and i believe deluxe or suite would be much better. They also provide baby cot for infant for free. Kids love the swimming pool at most but too bad we're not able to enjoy foam party as the foam party is only on friday night. The location is great, within a walking distance to beach, shops, restaurants, bars, etc.

• Stayed November 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
HardRock_Pattaya, General Manager at Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Dear HoneyDeanna,

Thank you for your great comments and we are truly delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. As for the one and only foam party, it is on every Saturday starting from 5pm to 6pm for families funs and 9.30pm onwards for adults only.

We are looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Bangkok, Thailand
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

I have stayed there for 2 times and I enjoyed it very much. The location is great just a few steps walk to the sea. The parking lot is not that big but I never have problem of finding an available space. If you like to party at night, this is definitely a place for you. There's a open air foam party by the swimming pool from around 10 or 11 PM till 2 AM.

The room was a little bit small compare to the price but it was clean and comfortable. Staffs are helpful but it took very long to check in and there was a mistake on our bill. This was only on the 2nd time we stayed. I think it seldom happen but just warn you to check the list and spare sometimes when you check in and out.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Happy M,

Welcome back to our House of Rock & Roll and we thank you for your great comments.

We have taken note of your comment in regards to check-in time and rest assures this one-off issue will be address with our colleagues.

Once again, thank you and we hope to see you soon!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

I did enjoy my stay at Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya very much. Thanks to all friendly and helpful staff! Hotel room and amenities are very nice. Spa staff are very polite and efficient. Great food. I love dinner beffet!

• Stayed October 2012
Dear kimmaroni,

Thank you for your great compliments and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We are looking forward to welcome you back to our Hotel soon.

Paris, France
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

This is my second time I stay at this hotel. The first time I went was in 2011, hotel rooms have been renovated and looked great. Bed was very comfortable. I got the room the over looking Pattaya sign, which is fab!! Entertainment in room was perfect so I could watch fake DVD I bought from Bangkok! Staff are helpful and very friendly. Spa was fantastic. I was overwhelmed by BBQ dinner- roasted suckling pig was very delicious.

This year stay, I found a few new looks in different areas such as dinner room both in-door and out-door. I must say it's nicely done and looks much better than last year. I'm impressed with hotel's constantly improvements. Compliment to management!!! Keep up the good works. I love new tear & wear in room especially new towels. They are really nice and soft. Staff are as lovely as they were last year. One staff actually recognized me, amazing!!! - she did serve me every morning for my entire stay last year- I tried new Spa package, it's excellent and reasonable. My husband and I booked treatments three days in a row. Other thing I love about this hotel is entertainments - family and child friendly! I enjoyed watching children having fun joining activities at the pool. Staff are great entertainer.... I look very much forward to my next summer visit.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank KIm W
Dear KIm W,

Welcome back and thanks for the great comments! We are truly glad that you enjoyed your stay with our newly renovated rooms and also, we are heartened on receiving your kind words of our staffs as well.

We are looking forward to your next visit. Please let us and rest assures we will take care of your requirement.

World
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

We're not beach lovers, swimming pool buffalo's or night clubbers; just some middle aged executives wanting some fussless onsite relaxation, good food and Spa treatments.

We certainly didn't return to Pattaya because of Pattaya (yes, it's an absolute dump - and the last place on earth I'd go for a honeymoon or a family vacation!) but because my wife and I wanted to enjoy a few days of R&R, Hard Rock style.

The rennovated hotel rooms are very well appointed and comfortable; the food quality spot on, and staff as welcoming, friendly and efficient as always. Value for money guaranteed!

Spa services are excellent, and if the treatments are good enough for the Thai PM (who was also there during our stay) I'm sure they're more than good enough for Pattaya's average tourists.

Yes, we'll most definitely be back....again, and again!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Globetrottinggourmet,
Thank you for your great comments in which I’m proudly shared with our bandmembers.
We hope you will visit and rock with us again soon.

All the Best,