Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya
$673
$578
Agoda.com
Amari Nova Suites Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
$60
$49
The Bayview Hotel(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
$77
$68
$236
$86
Trip.com
LK The Empress(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
$135
$150
InterContinental
  • Beachfront
2,745 results
All reviewsfoam partykings clubrock royaltypool partyswimming poolwalking streetbeach roadkids clubsea viewenjoyable staygreat poolspecial thankshardrockhrhrockingloungethailand
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I have stayed there for 2 times and I enjoyed it very much. The location is great just a few steps walk to the sea. The parking lot is not that big but I never have problem of finding an available space. If you like to party at night, this is definitely a place for you. There's a open air foam party by the swimming pool from around 10 or 11 PM till 2 AM.

The room was a little bit small compare to the price but it was clean and comfortable. Staffs are helpful but it took very long to check in and there was a mistake on our bill. This was only on the 2nd time we stayed. I think it seldom happen but just warn you to check the list and spare sometimes when you check in and out.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
HardRock_Pattaya, General Manager at Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2012

Dear Happy M,

Welcome back to our House of Rock & Roll and we thank you for your great comments.

We have taken note of your comment in regards to check-in time and rest assures this one-off issue will be address with our colleagues.

Once again, thank you and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed November 7, 2012

I did enjoy my stay at Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya very much. Thanks to all friendly and helpful staff! Hotel room and amenities are very nice. Spa staff are very polite and efficient. Great food. I love dinner beffet!

• Stayed: October 2012

Dear kimmaroni,

Thank you for your great compliments and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We are looking forward to welcome you back to our Hotel soon.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

This is my second time I stay at this hotel. The first time I went was in 2011, hotel rooms have been renovated and looked great. Bed was very comfortable. I got the room the over looking Pattaya sign, which is fab!! Entertainment in room was perfect so I could watch fake DVD I bought from Bangkok! Staff are helpful and very friendly. Spa was fantastic. I was overwhelmed by BBQ dinner- roasted suckling pig was very delicious.

This year stay, I found a few new looks in different areas such as dinner room both in-door and out-door. I must say it's nicely done and looks much better than last year. I'm impressed with hotel's constantly improvements. Compliment to management!!! Keep up the good works. I love new tear & wear in room especially new towels. They are really nice and soft. Staff are as lovely as they were last year. One staff actually recognized me, amazing!!! - she did serve me every morning for my entire stay last year- I tried new Spa package, it's excellent and reasonable. My husband and I booked treatments three days in a row. Other thing I love about this hotel is entertainments - family and child friendly! I enjoyed watching children having fun joining activities at the pool. Staff are great entertainer.... I look very much forward to my next summer visit.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KIm W

Dear KIm W,

Welcome back and thanks for the great comments! We are truly glad that you enjoyed your stay with our newly renovated rooms and also, we are heartened on receiving your kind words of our staffs as well.

We are looking forward to your next visit. Please let us and rest assures we will take care of your requirement.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

We're not beach lovers, swimming pool buffalo's or night clubbers; just some middle aged executives wanting some fussless onsite relaxation, good food and Spa treatments.

We certainly didn't return to Pattaya because of Pattaya (yes, it's an absolute dump - and the last place on earth I'd go for a honeymoon or a family vacation!) but because my wife and I wanted to enjoy a few days of R&R, Hard Rock style.

The rennovated hotel rooms are very well appointed and comfortable; the food quality spot on, and staff as welcoming, friendly and efficient as always. Value for money guaranteed!

Spa services are excellent, and if the treatments are good enough for the Thai PM (who was also there during our stay) I'm sure they're more than good enough for Pattaya's average tourists.

Yes, we'll most definitely be back....again, and again!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Globetrottinggourmet,
Thank you for your great comments in which I’m proudly shared with our bandmembers.
We hope you will visit and rock with us again soon.

All the Best,

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I stayed here with some mates and was treated to the stay by one of them so I cant say I was over charged but had I been paying myself there are a lot more better value places about in Pattaya with larger rooms and just as good service.
The food is fine and tailored to the western palate I am sure, again it is Thailand and I wanted authentic Thai food so sorry chef you just dont fit the bill.

Room Tip: hier floors get less noise from the bar downstairs
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends

Dear mgcthai,

Thank you for your comments and we hope you enjoyed your stay with us. Kindly visit our Hotel’s official website for best available deals at all times and rest assures it is competitive.

Should you plan to visit us again, do let us know and we will take care of your requirement.