Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
2,974 results
All reviews club room lagoon pool peak restaurant bay restaurant sea view beach road private beach pool staff second home the north end tennis courts excellent hotel walking street baht bus tuk tuk cascade atrium
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was our 2nd visit to this hotel and although the staff and restaurants are excellent the rooms are starting to look a little dated. All the meals including breakfast were excellent and the club lounge staff were always on hand if we needed anything. The only downside for me is that i am a smoker and all smokers are expected to stand in a shelter in the corner of the garden to have a smoke, i agree that smoking inside the hotel should not be allowed but standing in a shelter put a bit of a downer on things for me.

Date of stay: January 2020
Neoh_KB, General Manager at Dusit Thani Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear 278ianj,

Many thanks for your review and feedback. We are glad that you overall enjoyed your stay and we appreciate very much you choosing to stay with us. I will be sharing you kind compliments with the team. With regard to smoking, I will look into the smoking areas to improve them. However, whatever we implement with regard to smoking/non smoking are in compliant to the Thailand smoking/non smoking laws.

Together with my entire team, I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Love this hotel, bit the beach wasn’t big enough. And the hotel sun beds was in the position for me, great little bar down there though, I liked it there. Hotel breakfast was good as well, staff brilliant, rooms nice and clean

Date of stay: November 2019

Dear lynne r,

Thank you so much for your review, very much appreciated ! So glad to read that you enjoyed your stay and everything was to your expectations. Together with my entire team, I look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I visited for the weekend whilst holidaying in Hua Hin. We were VERY impressed, check in was fast and efficient. We’d booked a club room which was sea facing and beautiful. It was exceptionally clean and everything you’d expect. We had access to the club lounge where complimentary snacks and drinks were available all day and night. There were lots of sun-beds available around the pools throughout the day. It was paradise and I’m coming back!!!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Rubyz2010,

First and foremost, I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent trip to Pattaya and I am grateful for your time in sharing your stay experience. Very happy to hear of your wonderful time with us. Your kind endorsement on facilities and services of our resort is highly appreciated.

We look forward to having you back when you next visit Pattaya.

Reviewed January 15, 2020 via mobile

We have been coming to Pattaya very year for the last 5 years and we always stay in Dusit Thani as we have found the hotel very good! However this time we weren't much impressed by the housekeeping! We checked into our room and found that te carpet had a damp musky smell. I emailed the manager the next day and she promptly upgraded us to a club room which was very kind of her to do so. This time we also noticed that the front office staff had no smiling faces - maybe it was because they were busy with attending a number of guests! I will surely go back again next year to Dusit as this might be just an exception this year. The reason I have given only 3 stars for this stay is because I would want to definitely see some improvement next year when I visit the hotel again! Rest everything is good!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Neoh_KB, General Manager at Dusit Thani Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2020

Dear Dhruv80,

Thank you very much for your review and selecting to stay with us for the last 5 years, much appreciated ! Glad you overall had a good time while with us. I take note of your comments and as I know we can do better, I will definitely look into them for improvement together with our housekeeping and front office team. I do apologize for some of the shortcomings on this visit and look forward to your next visit for a more pleasurable stay experience.

Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

I am currently staying at the hotel and wish I wasn't. I have given 2 stars because of the very nice public areas, panoramic views and location but that is where the good news ends. When I checked in I was given a room with another building in front of balcony, stained carpets and horrible bathroom. I soon changed but was given a connecting room also with stained carpets. Whilst I have been here including today there has been 2 weddings with no consideration to other guests. My room is surrounded by wedding guests keeping me awake most of the night. Despite having do not disturb light on a wedding guest kept knocking on my door early this morning having got room numbers mixed up. All day today the largest pool area is closed unless of course you are in the wedding party with the whole hotel suffering from the loud music.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Neoh_KB, General Manager at Dusit Thani Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2020

Dear 314Andrew,

Many thanks for your feedback. I offer my humblest apologies for failing to meet your expectations and for our remiss in ensuring your stay experience with us was to your satisfaction. I am glad that our duty manager, Khun Wanna met up with you to address some of the issues and assigned you a new room (742).

Whenever we close an area with a 48 hours prior notice, an alternative venue/pool is provided to other guests. If a large group is there (all in-house guests too) and we do not close the area, we will be asked too as to why we do not pre-warn/inform other guests and totally close the area.

Let me reassure you that your sentiments are well noted and we are sorry for some of the shortcomings. I know we can do better and hope to welcome you back to a more satisfying experience.