In January i stayed in Amari but this time i preferred Marriott since they were giving promotional/special rates. Marriott as brand is definitely good but somehow that special feeling was somewhere missing. I requested for early check in well in advance but they could not provide rooms before noon. As for me Marriott Resort Pattaya is NOT among the BEST options in Pattaya.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in style, at AVANI Pattaya Resort & Spa. Located in the heart of the city, there's so much to see and do - and you'll love the view. For work or play, we'll make your day, with endless options to adventure or unwind. Gather your team in contemporary, airy meeting rooms with state of the art facilities, or bring the family to experience the simple pleasures of fun by the sea. We'll keep everyone interested, with AVANIKIDS for the little ones. Take in a game of golf with friends. Share fun with the family at a nearby waterpark. Taste a world of flavours in our selection of the finest restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your AVANI Pattaya Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Pattaya Hotel Pattaya
- Marriott Pattaya Resort And Spa
- Pattaya Marriott