this hotel is a lovely place to stay from the ideal location right in the centre of the resort,but whilst in the hotel & grounds realy quiet. the main resort which is verry buisy is right outside the hotel & the beach is across the road from the rear entrance to the hotel.the standard of clendliness & attention to detail is exellent.
all the staff are extreamly frendly verry helpfull & will do anything to ensure your stay is as good as possible.this includes the onsite security.
the food is verry good and constantly replenished (buffey) the only thing i found wrong with this hotel was the price of the drinks, a coke was 110 baht around the pool + 10 % service charge outside the hotel a coke costs 30 - 50 baht.
all in all this hotel is a lovely & tranqill place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in style, at AVANI Pattaya Resort & Spa. Located in the heart of the city, there's so much to see and do - and you'll love the view. For work or play, we'll make your day, with endless options to adventure or unwind. Gather your team in contemporary, airy meeting rooms with state of the art facilities, or bring the family to experience the simple pleasures of fun by the sea. We'll keep everyone interested, with AVANIKIDS for the little ones. Take in a game of golf with friends. Share fun with the family at a nearby waterpark. Taste a world of flavours in our selection of the finest restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your AVANI Pattaya Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Pattaya Resort And Spa
- Marriott Pattaya Hotel Pattaya
- Pattaya Marriott