I am embarrassed to writing a review so long after the wonderful time and all the effort shown by Sujitra Boonla (Kat) at the Marriott. I was traveling with friends one of whom is a big Marriott points collector and I know was very demanding. Kat was most gracious under his assault for more. I got a fabulous virtually brand new room on the pool level close to the beach exit. I loved it. My amigos were in a much larger suite above me with a deck overlooking the scene and beach. It's decor was a dated Las Vegas lite but they enjoyed it too. The pool is large with a swim up bar which provides great mojitos daiquiris etc. and neither the pool or the bar were ever crowded. Kat also assisted in directions and recommendations for around town. The club room was not a patch on The JW Marriott in Bangkok but still excellent though crowded with old people, like me. Thanks again Kat and apologies for my tardiness. Will see you again next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pattaya Marriott Resort & Spa is a tropical oasis in the heart of action. This luxury resort in Pattaya city center faces the sea with the beach just a few steps away. The resort is next to the Royal Garden Plaza with its arrays of shops and restaurants.Located in Pattaya city center, Pattaya Marriott Resort & Spa overlooks the beach and the Gulf of Siam. It is 150 kilometers south east of Bangkok and a 90-minute drive from Bangkok International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Marriott, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Pattaya Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Pattaya Resort And Spa
- Marriott Pattaya Hotel Pattaya
- Pattaya Marriott