Very nice staff, however hotel need major renovation, rooms and public area are run down. . Also bed was very hard, as if you are sleeping on the floor, asked concierge to move us to another room however he told us same mattresses in other rooms. They have put extra bedding to make mattress softer but didn't really help. Breakfast excellent very good variety of Asian , Indian, American cuisines.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pattaya Marriott Resort & Spa is a tropical oasis in the heart of action. This luxury resort in Pattaya city center faces the sea with the beach just a few steps away. The resort is next to the Royal Garden Plaza with its arrays of shops and restaurants.Located in Pattaya city center, Pattaya Marriott Resort & Spa overlooks the beach and the Gulf of Siam. It is 150 kilometers south east of Bangkok and a 90-minute drive from Bangkok International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Pattaya Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Pattaya Hotel Pattaya
- Marriott Pattaya Resort And Spa
- Pattaya Marriott