AVANI Pattaya Resort & Spa
$162
$140
$115
Agoda.com
Amari Nova Suites Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
$41
$37
Amari.com
$80
$72
$100
HolidayInn.com
  • Beachfront
Royal Cliff Beach Hotel(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
$528
Travelocity
$95
$71
Siam@Siam Design Hotel Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
$98
$65
Agoda.com
LK The Empress(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
$64
$55
Priceline
1,676 results
All reviewsgarden cafestayed at the marriottterrace suiteelephant barwalking streetroyal garden plazabeach roadshopping mallswim up barthe club loungeswimming poolgreat poolbreakfast buffetcentral locationsea viewnight lifekat
Reviewed September 18, 2012

My girlfriend and I just finished an amazing 7 city, 27 day trip through Asia. When we planned this trip, we knew it would be a fun, but tiresome, experience. Therefore, we decided to conclude our trip with a nice resort stay in Pattaya. The Marriott Resort & Spa in Pattaya couldn’t have provided a better experience. Despite being fully occupied and booked into a standard room for the first night, Panawan and the front desk staff found a way to upgrade our room for the remainder of our 5 day stay because my girlfriend is a Marriott Rewards Platinum Member. Not only did we get upgraded, but they moved our bags for us and made the transition very simple. The new room was phenomenal and had a great view. And best of all, our bed came decorated with 2 beautiful towel swans and a rose petal heart. The entire hotel was quite nice and all the personnel provided first class service. Breakfast was a fantastic spread of delightful food. My girlfriend and I really enjoyed the authentic thai options and wish they had more… but I’m sure they had a difficult job of accommodating a diverse vacationer group with unique tastes. The pool and surrounding gardens were also fantastic. Outside of the hotel is all the craziness of Pattaya – but inside the hotel, everything was peaceful and relaxing. We also really enjoyed our experience in the executive lounge. The nightly receptions – which extended from early evening to late evening served a variety of drinks, foods, and desserts. But, the best part of this luxury was the friendly service from the executive lounge personnel – especially Kat. Kat is one of the most welcoming and energetic people you’ll meet. She continuously went out of her way to make sure every guest felt welcomed! My girlfriend and I really enjoyed our evening snacks and Kat chats. If we make it back to Pattaya in the future – we’ll be sure to stay at the Marriot Resort and Spa. Thanks for everything guys! -Darren & Jessica

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I write few reviews. I have found the entire staff to be well versed in how to treat a client as well as they have the power to do so. The hotel market in Pattaya is intense, many places to save a little, but I find everytime I stay here, every single employee goes the EXTRA mile to make te experience as god as the can for my friends and I. My hats off to Khun Pui and her associates for excellent service. The Breakfast buffet is great. The location is center to where to be and the rooms are always wel maintained.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 10, 2012

The best part is the location:close to the sea ,mall and massage parlors.The resort could improve on the modernization.The changing facilities should be closer to the swimming pool.The advertised free massage of 15 minutes is not provided.Breakfast is recomendable.They do not have any steam room.The supply of bottled drinking water is quite abundant.The room charges are a bit on the higher side.

Room Tip: Request for a room on a higher floor with the sea view.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Hotel and rooms were decorated in old fashioned resort style. Dark wooden furniture made the rooms look old and dark. Rooms were spacious enough. Could do with a little re-decorating. Hotel does not provide toothbrush so you will need to bring your own. Staff were really welcoming upon arrival with cold tea and towels for you. They also personally show you to your room. Had buffet dinner in the hotel's Garden Cafe restaurant, it was mediocre, not much choice. But there are a lot of restaurants around and you're right next to Walking Street. Convenient. Swimming pool, was deep with water slide. Also a swim up bar in the pool too.

Room Tip: Rooms higher up would be less noisy
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank pinkchicken88
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Greeted by every staff with a smile.Resort itself is conveniently located in Pattaya Bay & Beach area within walking distance to almost everything. I didn't use the pool but it looks beautiful. The breakfast buffet @ Garden Cafe is great with lots of choices. Definitely will stay again if I visit Pattaya.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo