“Tour with wife and kids”

ATV Tours Pattaya Jungle Adventures
Ranked #6 of 62 Tours in Pattaya
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Our ATV adventure tour is great fun for everyone to experience the beautiful Thai countryside. We are located just 20 mins East of Pattaya and our tour is 90% off-road awesome adventure! Drive through jungle trails, pineapple and coconut plantations, jack fruit, rubber and eucalyptus trees, streams, water obstacles, sandy desert tracks, hill climbing and see lots of Thai wildlife. Easy to drive automatic quality Polaris ATV's imported from the U.S.A and CF Moto Buggies. Superb guides and excellent facilities. Established since 2008 we are always getting better!
Bangkok, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tour with wife and kids”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Staff went over and above to accommodate wife kids and I. Very welcoming and friendly.
Equipment was top class and guide was excellent. great routes which were a little challenging at times and when a little too much for the wife the guide took over for that section.

managed to get video of the whole journey through helmet cam which the kids wont stop watching.

100% will return

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great adventure !”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Atv safari was one of the best times in my life. Staff is very helpful and good people. I loved it. You will be addicted. Thank you Jack. Keep doing it.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Onur T
Dundee, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best!!!!!”
Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

Don't go any where else in Pattaya, you must come here it is extremely good. Went with some friend and had a great time. All of the staff were very friendly and being a quad biker myself everything seemed very well maintained. Our instructor took us on lots of rugged fun trails and we were laughing the whole time. We went on some very fast trails that challenged even the experienced ones. But we were kept well supplied with water so we always had enough concentration and were always hydrated. It was a little bit dusty so remember to bring sunglasses, but everything else you get up there and it high quality gear too!! Great day out...thanks to the staff!!!
If there was a six star rating I would give it that!

1 Thank Quadrr
Bangkok, Thailand
“Great Fun”
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

Don't bother going anywhere else in Pattaya.
Awesome experience and great set up.
Went on the 250 dirt bikes and hand a smile on my face for 3hours.
Lot of fast sections and also heaps of technical stuff too.
Staff very friendly and my guide Phil was fantastic.
Definitely recommend to everyone.

Manila, Philippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great time off road”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Jack set up my tour, he made sure I was put in an experienced riders group so I would have maximum fun (((had a bad/boring experience in the Philippines before))). Rode a nice KLX 250 ,well maintained. A lot of fun out in the plantations blasting through gears . Nice to see the real Thailand. Got to see some elephants on the way out there too..... *Tip* Your gonna get dirty!!!

Visited March 2014