“Awesome ATV ex”

ATV Tours Pattaya Jungle Adventures
Ranked #6 of 63 Tours in Pattaya
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Our ATV adventure tour is great fun for everyone to experience the beautiful Thai countryside. We are located just 20 mins East of Pattaya and our tour is 90% off-road awesome adventure! Drive through jungle trails, pineapple and coconut plantations, jack fruit, rubber and eucalyptus trees, streams, water obstacles, sandy desert tracks, hill climbing and see lots of Thai wildlife. Easy to drive automatic quality Polaris ATV's imported from the U.S.A and CF Moto Buggies. Superb guides and excellent facilities. Established since 2008 we are always getting better!
Kuwait City, Kuwait
“Awesome ATV ex”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

My friends and I enjoyed the ATV riding in Baan Pong, Thailand through country side. We had a chance to take many pictures and videos; it's truly an amazing place to see. I look forward to many more trips to ATV Tours Pattaya Jungle Adventures, Thailand.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Tre T

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
Regensburg, Germany
“Great organization”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

From pick up to drop off these guys made sure we had a great experience. Driver was right on time; arrived and received a breif for the day as well as an orientation for a new rider. Guide made sure we were safe, and had fun. I recommend this trip for beginners to an experience vet. After you are finished a shower is provided for you as well as a nice lunch. Great time.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank LJG84
Hong Kong, China
“Awesome fun”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We had a large group of us - it was for a stag party. It was easily one of the best activities that we done during our trip.

Negatives:
- a few quad bikes broke down through no fault of our own (broken parts including broken chain), so not all of us were able to ride on quad bikes - they probably had an inventory of no more than 12 quad bikes; and then a handful of other motors including buggies, motorbikes, etc.. The buggy was more stable, but did not have as much power

Positives:
- super fun!
- instructors knew the area and terrain well
- provided us with a go pro camera and SD card to record the entire session

I'd highly recommend this place to any other person; but having all of the quad bikes fully functional would have made this absolutely perfect.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Anonymous24421
New York City, New York
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Great Adventure with great, friendly guides and amazing management.”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This was a great time, in spite of how my story may seem, my buddies and I did the 2 hour tour on 29 August 2013, and we had a great time, that is up until I crashed my ATV, now let me add, and this is very important; the crash was all my fault, nothing to do with an equipment problem, or bad terrain, it was simply testosterone gone wild, I was hot dogging it, plain and simple.

We were pretty much at the end of the tour, which really did take you through and around some incredibly beautiful scenery, including a very nice spot where you take a break at the halfway point, anyway, back to the crash, towards the end of the tour I took a turn too fast and flipped my ATV, now let me tell you; I was in a lot of pain, unbeknownst to me at the time was that I had broken my arm, again, please remember this was all my fault, if you don't act like an idiot you will not break anything more than a smile. So as I was saying, I was in a lot of pain, the guide gave me his bike and he rode my damaged one back, and in spite of having a broken arm and bruised ego and ribs, not to mention road rash, all I could think about on the ride back was: how much is this going to cost me, because we've all heard the nightmare stories of tourist being held basically hostage until they pay outrageous damage fees, well not here. And in spite of being admonished by the guide to take it easy, that this was not a race, and that if we damaged the bike all parts had to be imported and were very expensive, when we got back the manager told me not to worry, and she proceeded to clean my wounds, and then she explained to me that the parts that were damaged could be repaired and others modified from parts available locally, and proceeded to charge me less than USD$30.00, and no, there are no 0's missing or misplaced decimal point, they charged less than thirty US dollars, it seemed like she used more than that from their first aid kit.

The next time I am in Pattaya I will take this tour again, I hope you will too, think about it, I crashed and I am still looking forward to doing it again, imagine how great a time you will have if you don't act like an idiot the way I did!

Visited August 2013
4 Thank Ralph A
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Very fun!”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Did this today, was very enjoyable. The staff were very professional, pickup was punctual and they make sure you are safe but also let you have a fun time. Would recommend and thank you to the team.

Visited August 2013