“Best adventure in Thailand so far”

ATV Tours Pattaya Jungle Adventures
Ranked #6 of 61 Tours in Pattaya
More attraction details
Owner description: Our ATV adventure tour is great fun for everyone to experience the beautiful Thai countryside. We are located just 20 mins East of Pattaya and our tour is 99% off-road! Drive through jungle trails, pineapple and coconut plantations, jack fruit, rubber and eucalyptus trees, streams, water obstacles, sandy desert tracks, hill climbing and see lots of Thai wildlife. Easy to drive automatic Polaris ATV's from the U.S.A and 390cc Buggies. Superb guides and excellent facilities.
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best adventure in Thailand so far”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

Wow what a day we had.... 6 of us boys from Australia are holidaying in Thailand and spent 5 days in pattaya always wanted to do something like this. Such friendly staff easy to book and they pick you up from the hotel and back....... It's a full day of fun riding throu the jungle and seeing some great views. Recommend to do the 3hour... 2hour is not enough.... If we had more days in pattaya would of loved to do the bikes up to Buddha mountain which is a 10hour day we only got to see it from a distance but it look amazing....... Once again sooooooo much fun and be prepared to get dirty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visited July 2013

Uttoxeter, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A face-melting-bag-of-awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

I was very impressed by the ATV Tour today! Easily the best experience of my holiday so far. So much so in fact that I'll likely be doing it again before I go home.

The tours are very professionally run and I found it to be safe and a lot of fun. The tour arranges pickup from your hotel (mine arrived 15 minutes ahead of time which I thought was good service - no hanging around waiting for them) and the minibus they send is very smart. I noticed that it had a good sound system which I'm sure would be ideal for bigger groups looking to get psyched up.

Upon arrival I was greeted by friendly staff who were eager to get me started. They ask you sign a release form - the usual legal waiver in case of injury or damage to the equipment - before getting started. To be clear, the trip is safe and the vehicles and equipment are well maintained, so unless you misbehave or don't follow your guides instruction there really isn't any need for concern. I was also greeted by the owner, Giles, who was very polite and enthusiastic.

Lockers are available to store valuables. I recommend you bring a change of clothes for afterwards but clean towels are provided for you to use the shower facility which while simple is clean and well maintained. If you prefer they do have spare trainers available to use free of charge which will save you ruining your own footwear. I opted not to but after hitting a few puddles found myself regretting that decision. You live, you learn.

The safety and operation instructions were given to me clearly and I had no issues getting started. I chose the 3 hour tour and was the only one doing it so I went out solo with a guide. The ATV was in good condition and handled well and the guide kept a pretty good pace, putting a bit more speed in once he was confident in my ability. The route ensured variety and I found the trails to be a lot of fun. I have read a review on here that said the reviewer never really got to open up the throttle or get any real speed. I didn't really have any issues with this, and because of the terrain I would say it would probably be quite dangerous if you were to try and tackle it at speed. The owner did recommend the bikes though if I wanted to do something a bit faster.

We took 2 breaks during my trip and the guide provided water free of charge. I was also pleasantly surprised to find that he spoke very good English and had a good knowledge of the area. He was more than happy to take photos for me which was appreciated.

We took up the full 3 hours in driving around. When I got back I was offered a drink, given a clean towel and one of the staff kindly gave me a free T Shirt which was a nice gesture. Again, the minibus back to my hotel was waiting on me and not the other way round. I really couldn't fault any of the experience today. It was extremely well run by pleasant staff and management.

I would definitely advise anyone who is going to book to do the 3 hour tour. I really can't see why you wouldn't pay the extra 800 Baht (about £17), it's well worth it. If you book the 2 hour tour it'll be over too soon and leave you wanting more! Easily one of the best things you can do in Pattaya! I'll be coming back! Thanks guys!

Visited July 2013
3 Thank The_Old_Swan_5367
Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey
“Authentic Buggy Experience in Pattaya”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

I've done a 2 hour buggy ride with a couple of friends following a mini-bus pick up from our villa. Very friendly crew and kindly service awaits the adventurers. We've decided to use 250cc buggies instead of ATVs and was quite lucky to catch a monsoon rain 30 minutes after start. The activity lasts about 2 hours with approximately 10 mins of road driving at the start followed by a small jungle, dirt and off-road driving and 10 mins of road driving again on the way back. The experience was the best so far, delivers on its promise. The excellent hospitality and professionalism of the crew added to our beatiful vacation in Thailand. You will exposed to a beautiful view and will be tempted to catch every second of it, but be wary of carrying electronic equipment, and rather kindly ask for the guide to carry it for you in his ATV's hard pouch. Be prepared to wear swim shorts and an old tshirt since you will probably get soaked wet and covered in mud if you are luckly enough to catch a rainy drive. They offer shoes for free, so make sure you rent one from them, no need to risk ruining your sneakers. Special thanks to the British owner who was quite friendly and upfront. Might cost a little more buck, but it's worth every penny.

Visited June 2013
Lismore, New South Wales, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best ATVs and Dirt bikes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

I''ve done a few tours and this was one of the better ones. Staff super friendly and proper dirt bikes and ATVs, not the cheap Chinese type. For a little more money this is a better experience than the others in Pattaya. Started with me contacting them at 12pm and they sent a mini bus to pick 5 of us up at 2pm the same day. 20 mins later we were getting gear up and run through a safety review and then out for a great 3hr run. Many thanks to the nice lady that clipped up my boots.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Scott C
Melbourne, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Great ATVs, interesting tracks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

This tour is very professional and from pickup at hotel to drop off it went without a hitch. The Polaris ATVs were in great mechanical condition and the guide Andy, was great. We were fortunate as it rained on our ATV tour which made it interesting and challenging. The tracks became quite muddy and slippery. We took the 3 hour tour which was well worth it. I would recommend this tour, however I'm not sure if it would have been near as much fun in the dry.

Visited April 2013