“Clean, Comfortable, and Affordable...”

Robin's Nest Guesthouse
Ranked #39 of 543 Pattaya B&B and Inns
Hyderabad, India
“Clean, Comfortable, and Affordable...”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Stayed at Robins Nest last week for four days. It is situated in a very good location. Rooms are clean. English manager is very friendly and helpful. It also has a nice restaurant. Definitely one of the best affordable hotels in Pattaya.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
7 Thank pattayaram

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
baralaba
Reviewed June 25, 2013

my first stay at robins nest..balcony room, cleaned daily, excellent air con and large room..all staff were friendly and the food excellent...i will stay here again on my next visit.. the english manager was always about and ready to assist.. excellent value for the cost, as i have stayed at many other hotels at double cost and they don't compare at all with everything that robins nest offers

Room Tip: balcony rooms(street facing) are somewhat noisier than non balcony rooms, until 2 am when the karaok...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
6 Thank 206ian
Slough, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Visited Robins Nest Restaurant only - we did not stay.
Food was really good with varied menu, good tasting fare and efficient and friendly staff. Lee, the owner , was pleasant and friendly and the establishment was always pretty busy.
Plenty of TV screens showing various sports channels.
(Met a couple who were staying there and they thoroughly recommended it).

Room Tip: As I said , we did not stay but would recommend the food.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
5 Thank Paul K
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I had to go to Pattaya on business and not one of my own condo's were available. I didnt want to stay in a hotel and I had regularly passed Robin's Nest. I booked for January in Dec and didnt think much of my chances of getting a room as it was high season, however, they found me a room and I had asked for as low a floor as possible because I am on a stick and have difficulty with a lot of stairs. All of this they did for me. I arrived about 7pm and the staff couldnt do enough for me, which was great. They were all very friendly good looking girls and the service was superb and just for a change, you actualy felt wanted for you, as opposed to a tipping machine.
The room was massive and very comfortable and there was a fridge in it, which I liked the fact that it was empty because it allowed you to fill it yourself. The food was was great, being married to a Thai chef I get a bit fed up of rice and noodle so it was a bit of a novelty for me to have chips and a roast, however guilt took over and they did excelent Thai food as well and I have to say all the food was very inexpensive.
I thought the beer was cheap at 130 a pint when you consider a lot of places charge 150 for draught and it was kept well, which is a feat in itself in that heat.
Lee the boss, nothing was too much trouble and he made me feel welcome and sorted out all my football for me of which they show every game.
I travel extensively all over the world and its not unusual to pick up a bill for £100 a night, I paid about £20 give or take for this and didnt receive anything like the service I got here. In fact I have to return in Feb for a few days and I am bringing my son and regardless whether one of my properties is empty or not, I have already booked in to there.
I dont normaly do reviews, but this realy was the exception. Kevin Harty

Room Tip: I'm not able to, all I can say was I was on the busy side and I didnt get disturbed.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
11 Thank fatmanpiecontrol
UK
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Clean, friendly and inexpensive. And a perfect location.

I booked this hotel by chance and was very plaese with the result. The rooms have plenty of space and clean although the furinture could do with a little updating. The staff were very professionsal ( especially Anne who has the smile of an Angel) and helpful. The food is great both asian and western and good value.

Lee is the perfect host with the right mix of Bonhomie without being in your face and always willing to help.

The location just of Soi Metro is perfect for those who like to be kept busy.

I shall certainly stay there again.

Andy

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
9 Thank Andrew G
Melbourne
Reviewed September 20, 2012

A friend recommended this place to me so i gave it a go. It is a great place in the middle of everything. The staff are very friendly (not unusual for Thailand) but never to friendly. The new restaurant/sports-bar with air conditioning is fantastic. The owner,Lee, seems to always be around to say "hello" or answer any questions. He even organized a game of golf for me,great guy. The food is excellent and great value for money and big servings. Accommodation is good for the money , it's nice to sit on the balcony and watch the world go bye. I will be staying here again next trip.

Room Tip: Balcony rooms are over street and can be noisy, smaller rooms without balcony are quiet at the back...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business