“6 hrs of power Enduro + FIM World MXGP!”

Enduro Madness Pattaya - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Enduro Madness Pattaya offers full-day dirt bike adventure tours up to an eight day and eight night enduro holiday. Located in Thailand's extreme city of Pattaya, using new Kawasaki bikes, we take you out to the awesome country trails that are 95% off-road and 100% pure madness. Experience spectacular scenery, passing many different types of terrain - waterfalls, high hills, jungle, desert sands, dirt roads, farms and pineapple plantations.
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Awesome trais, awesome people, good bikes, quality lunch. SImply an amazing day. I am an advanced rider who rides a Honda CRF 450cc. After questioning Giles about the bikes he assured me that the Kawasaki 250cc's are perfect for these trails and much more fun as you will go through the gears more. He was right. The trails were so diverse and challenging. Single-track jungle trails, rocky mountain trails, deep sand through pineapple plantations were my favourite trails. At some points Giles had to ride all 3 of the bikes up as me and Glen found it too tough. Seriously steep rutted inclines :)

Its pretty hot out there so I recomend lay off the beers the night before! I suffered a bit because of the beers but still was blown away by the quality of the trails!

I didn't bring my camera as I wanted to ride as much as possible. I regret this now because we needed plenty of stops for water breaks and a quick rest so there was plenty of time to take photos. Never mind I will be back next year at the same time with a group of riders from back home for their 12 day enduro special.

It got better as Giles invited me along to watch Thailands first World MXGP. What an event! Watching world class motocross really topped off a perfect holiday. A big Thyanku to all at Enduro Madness!

2  Thank RiversLennard2013
"these guys"
in 12 reviews
"cold beer"

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Did half a day with my partner and had so much fun. There is a variety of bikes to choose from and you get all the safety gear to put on. We drove through some amazing scenery and got to see elephants along the way as well as a pineapple plantation. We rode out to a beautiful lake where our guide said we could jump in for a swim. Through rivers, up and down mountains and over jumps, amazing!
The guide goes at whatever speed your happy with and gave us a few tips and hints to help with the ride. Some parts of the trail are quite challenging but there is plenty of breaks given.
Can't wait to go back to Thailand to do it all over again!

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Enduro madness is one of the best adventure activities to be done in Pattaya. The tour started around 11 am and ended around 4.30 pm, my tour guide was eddie - patient and capable, was fun to be around .
My bike was a kawasaki klx 250 cc. The gear provided is light and not much of a hassle to wear however the weight of the shoe takes some time getting used to, specially feeling the brake and the gear shifter on your toes. so went easy in the first 1 hour being my first time on a dirt bike and completely unfamiliar terrain .
The route was random, through different terrains, we rode over sand, through marshes, shallow rivers, hills, forests. almost everything imaginable. It was brillant..
I highly recommend this tour for anyone keen on adventure biking in pattaya and wants to avoid the traffic on pattaya roads

Reviewed February 7, 2013

It could get a 5, but the reason I gave it a 4 was due to the late pick up. We got in Pattaya around 11pm and emailed them our hotel room number right away since we thought it was too late to call. They confirmed our trip date, but in the morning, nobody showed up. We called them about 30 mins after our meeting time. They said they didn't have us on the book since we haven't confirmed the room number. After we told them we did, they said it was too late and they didn't check their emails. Basically, no room numbers no pick up even though there were emails back and forth between us to confirm the trip. Anyway, after we got there, everything went smoothly. Their staff is so nice and have passion for what they do. Both me and my husband signed up for full day bike tour, but I quit after half day since I wasn't on the same level with my husband. They were very flexible with this. Keg, the nicest girl, picked me up half way, took me out for lunch and put me in the ATV tour in the afternoon. Both their bike tour and ATV tour were a lot of fun. My husband enjoyed it very much and I enjoyed the ATV very much too. Great tour. I would say that if you are good at riding bikes, you will love it. They didn't do much training on site.

2  Thank ekjj2012