“News is Good News”

News Steaks & Grill
Ranked #28 of 1,058 Restaurants in Pattaya
Cuisines: American, International, Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Popular steakhouse restaurant with great imported steaks. Menu in English, Thai and Russian. Easy parking. Playroom for kids.
Reviewed May 28, 2013

You'll find News Restaurant, on the left hand side of Tha Praya Road going from Pattaya to Jomtien. It's about a block after Brunos.

The sheer welcome on my two visits was wonderful. Nice decor and a 'homey' feel to the place. An extensive menu, very reasonably priced and an "Interesting" Wine List.

The food is "European" but there is a good Thai menu too.

Muted or no background music, which I prefer.

Very important - there's plenty of parking.

News Steak and Grill is definitely worth more than one visit.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

what can you say , brilliant service , fantastic food , lovely people and high standards , just again absolutley brilliant

Reviewed March 19, 2013

This was the best food I've had in my month's holiday in Thailand. I was going to the Indian next door to find it was closed. I noticed the News as there was a BBQ buffet outside which look very nice. The temptation was to great, so I gave it a try. I sat inside and could see into the kitchen. It was immaculate. Everything that came out of there was excellently presented, by a very professional team of chefs. I knew instantly that I was very pleased about deciding to try this place. All the food I had was perfect in every way. The only problem was that I discovered the News on my last but one night of my holiday and could not return.

1  Thank Kitson R
Reviewed March 19, 2013

All of their beef are imported from New Zealand the quality of the meat is excellent. The atmosphere is great as well it has a nice music to listen to. The staff are very friendly and they give fast service. The food take did not too long to come to our table. It's has a different range of food to chose from. The buffet is also good for the whole family we enjoy it very much and we will definitely come back for sure.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Last night we stopped there spontaneously , we saw the grill man outside with a line of people and decided to check it out .actually we had our best dinner of the month
All you could eat BBQ, excellent beef skewers, steaks and shrimps,pasta , salad ect.. excellent service by nice English speaking waiters, wonderful atmosphere, fully packed with nice people from all over the world.
At the end of the meal everyone gets a complementary drink on the house
Delicious hot black coffee with whisky!!!
We will defiantly go back!! Worth every Bath we paid. not expensive.