“Fantastic”

The Privi Hotel
Ranked #276 of 445 Hotels in Pattaya
“Fantastic”
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

The room is quite ok no problem specially the staff is helpful also. I appreciate the ambiance of the hotel. I will recommend this hotel to all of my friendz. I will go visit there again. The food is quite ok not like before but no questioned for that cuz the service crew is good.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Brasov County, Romania
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Hotel is located in the city center. I'm choosing this hotel every week for their friendly staff, excellent kitchen and awesome design. Also the beds are highly comfortable and there is free wifi in all rooms.

Room Tip: Villa Csonka is a great option.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Ioana C
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Just a few minutes away from the Ripley's Museum and the Alcazar cabaret show. The staff was warm and tourist friendly. Comfortable room and sufficient amenities. They honored my request for an early check in which usually other hotels don't.
Definitely visiting them again!!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank DarshanaBhanushali
Bombay
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I stayed for 5 nights at the Privi hotel In May '14. The hotel is located in the heart of Pattaya, minutes away from Ripleys's.
The rooms are decent sized and the beds are comfortable. The hot water is warm most of the times except for early morning (before 8 am), but that was not an issue for us as we have cold water showers anyway. The ameneties in the room are incomplete - some rooms have a hot water kettle but no tea/coffee, but others had tea/coffee sachets but no kettle. The free wifi is fast, but you need to log in again every time you leave the hotel and return.
The breakfast is decent - 2 eggs, sausages, ham, bacon, toast, juice and tea/coffee. Vegetarians will get a raw deal as there is only a small bowl of cereal and fruit with toast for them.
All in all a good deal for the price.

Room Tip: 6th or 7th floor rooms away from main road and side street are quieter.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Barcelona, Spain
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I am an old guest of privi hotel i come again with my 2 friends ..we get 3 rooms for 3 nights .first i stay 505 for 1 night and there's some problem in the room ,the receptionist incharge that time ask me to change room right away. In my 3rd night which is my last night have problem in the toilet i call the receptionist on duty that time hes is ELMER if im not mistaken but he just only told me there's no maintenance to fixed for it.in the morning i tell the lady in charge about what happening last and she call Elmer ..we talk Elmer in the phone & to my surprised he just told me OK sir i will ask maintenance to fixed it today like nothings happened.fixed for what he know already im checking out that day..

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank andres s
patriciamllim, Owner at The Privi Hotel, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
We are very embarrassed by the way our employee handle this situation, we have handle this situation to improve your experience the next time around.The way in which our representative communicated is unacceptable and not consistent with how we train our staff member. We have investigated the situation that annoyed you, and action was taken on your behalf . While the overwhelming majority of our employees work very hard to do the right thing every day, we are using this very unfortunate experience to reinforce how important it is to always treat our valuable guest with the outmost priority and conveniences possible. Thanks you for your valuable feedback for us, this will help us improve our reputation and other guest experience , i do hope i could see you again soon ! The Privi Hotel will always welcome you :) have a great day

best regards,
Patricia Ml Lim

Travelers are raving about these Pattaya hotels

Reviewed May 12, 2014

The hotel is in a central location. Staff was very nice and helpful. Free WiFi with good speed.
The room was spacious with a very comfy bed. The room had a Jacuzzi but it not work, I didn't complain as I really don't need it.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Qais A
Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

Fantastic location at a fantastic price with very friendly staff. I liked how everything is within walking distance and save me the trouble of having to haggle with touting tuk tuk drivers that were out to rip me off!

• Stayed May 2014