“Special Dinner”

The Beach Club Restaurant
Ranked #95 of 949 Restaurants in Pattaya
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A Funky Private Beach Club! This weekend sanctuary brings together indoor and alfresco dining, poolside relaxation and beach side cocktails into on continuous space. Starting with the contemporary Beach Club Restaurant, the space flows outdoors, winding its way through the pool and The Beach Club Bar along the private beach. Nestled above the restaurant is the exclusive Sunset Lounge where Executive Room and Suite guests can savour the magnificent view of Thailand's Gulf. The Beach Club is renowned for holding Pattaya's glamorous and hip Beach Parties in a cool style reminiscent of Miami or St. Tropez.
Bangkok, Thailand
“Special Dinner”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

I take whole family for dinner here to celebrate my wife's birthday.
- Hotel is a bit hard to find. There should be some big sign on the road.
- Food at the beach club is ok especially for the sweet and ice cream.
- Service is fair. Too many guest but less staff.
- Room very hot. the door keep open from the guest. Staff put the fan in front of my desk but it still hot.
- Extra charge for any drink. You need to pay for water, beer, wine, etc... - a bit annoy though.
- Do not expect big crab or very large piece of seafood...
- Try pizza.... believe me.
- The place is nice and beautiful, you can enjoy the sea and see the beautiful pool.
- Big chief is very nice. He is enjoy help you select the food. He is kicking his staff to make good of food. I like him.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank khunwis

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Great location and friendly staff”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

After staying for my first time in Pattaya I was a little apprehensive about the location and the crazy stories told to me.

My first option at the Pullman G Hotel was the impressive views and the classy decor.
Me and my fiancée had very enjoyable walks along the beach and could even walk with in an hour to the crazy parts of town looking at the markets and nightlife.

We had many enjoyable meals at the Pullman Beach club with a very impressive selection of international food and beverages.
At our time staying at the Pullman G Hotel we went to the sessions event that was held at the beach club, this was a very spectacular night with an impressive DJ line up, we met many friendly people and night continued into the early hours.

Myself and my fiancée originally booked for one night only but we ended up extending our stay for 3 nights as the hotel was exactly what we needed in more ways than one.
The room was very contemporary with all amenities and a great balcony with nice view.

I would recommend this hotel to all looking for a nice and enjoyable stay in Pattaya.

• Visited July 2012
Pattaya, Thailand
“A great place to relax.”
Reviewed May 18, 2012

From the lounge chairs in front of the bar I write this for Gian, the beach club is oceanfront relaxation at its absolute best. I am here alone on business for an extended time and the staff couldn’t make me feel more at home. Gian always greet me with a smile and although new to service team fits in well with a pleasant and polite personality. I have eaten in many fine restaurants Pattaya but when it comes to food on the patio the beach club is the best. There is excellent variety on the menu but I always come back for the hamburger, outstanding. Max and his team treat me like I’ve know them for years, you add a beautiful sunset and a cold beer and it doesn’t get any better than this. Well done.

• Visited May 2012
Bangkok
“Delicious with excellent food quality and service”
Reviewed April 2, 2012

I have a birthday party for my dad with whole family here. It is a BBQ seafood buffet with free flow wine. As Accor member, I enjoy 50% discount as my brother and sister are member. With disc, you cannot have free flow wine but it is ok. Varieties is great and quite surprise that seafood is continuously served especially grilled rock lobster. Live station is found and a lot of meats and cheese are served. Live cooking especially pasta is delicious. Air condition is not good so it is better to sit outdoor to enjoy sea wind. Better reserve your seat in advance as table is not enough. Staffs is friendly and willing to serve you. Wine is served the whole bottle at you table.

1 Thank Pord