“bob syme newborough australia”

Centara Pattaya Hotel
Ranked #28 of 457 Hotels in Pattaya
Reviewed December 6, 2012

stayed at the centara for the forth time this year very clean rooms all staff more than helpfull breakfast second to none location good .I must say a big thanks to mr pom for his friendly help going back to pattaya in december and l stay ay the centara l love the hotel and love the thia peo

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Bob S
Austin R, General Manager at Centara Pattaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2012

Dear Bob,
You are now one of our main returning guests. I am really happy to hear you enjoy our hotel and service.
We look forward to seeing you again soon when you are next in Pattaya.
Take care

Reviewed December 2, 2012

We booked a room with additional bunk beds for kids. Initially, we were given a room in the main wing, with had an additional sofa bed instead of bunk beds for kids. Changed to a room with bunk beds as the sofa bed was far from comfortable. The new room was great and kids liked their bunk beds. The bathroom was on the smaller side and could have been better designed. This room was clean and the beds comfortable.The buffet breakfast would get you going. The price we payed was good value for Pattaya.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank SeaTacMan3

Hello,
I am glad your family enjoyed the bunk bed rooms. Its good to know you enjoyed your stay with us and I hope you can visit us again soon. I do appreciate your comments re value as well. At Centara Pattaya Hotel our first priority is to keep prices low without detracting from service standards.
Best Regards

Reviewed December 1, 2012

location is good but the hotel is small and breakfast is not bad .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Hello,
I am glad you enjoyed your stay at our hotel, I hope you can visit again in the future.
I do appreciate you taking the time to rate us.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

The room was clean and luxurious the staff helpfull and friendly , we used the pool bar and resturant ,not the cheapest but very good quality. The Breakfast buffet was fantastic with so much choice form indian food to the usual continental & Thai.
A short 5 min walk to the beach 10 mins to the ladyboy shows and a very short 10 bart pick up ride away from walking street.
I would highly recomend this hotel for location and value. I stayed in a quiet room at the top of the hotel which was fantastic.

Room Tip: ask for a room at the top of the hotel and the back
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Antony B
Austin R, General Manager at Centara Pattaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2012

Dear Sir,
Thank you for your wonderful review of our new hotel. I will pass your comments on to our team who will appreciate your positive feedback.
I hope we can see you again in the near future.
Please take care and stay in contact with us.
Best Regards,

Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

Great location, just off second road soi 6 which is a livley place, stayed in 3 nova hotels now in close proximity and can say all have been great value, staff professional food great and rooms excellent , Austin General manager first class!!! Pool has sunshine all day, fitness suite 1st class, and so much selection at breakfast! A must visit for anyone looking for a hotel with class!

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Steve9998

Dear Steve,
I would like to sincerely thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel. Thank you for the friendly personal comments too. We strive very hard at Centara Pattaya Hotel to give all our guests the best service we can. It pleases me greatly to see that our team have provided you will outstanding service standards. I look forward to seeing you again in Pattaya and if I can help in any way please contact me directly. I am very glad you enjoy Pattaya too.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

This hotel was excellent all round, The rooms were immaculate and the staff couldn't do enough for you. We had a penthouse room which didnt overlook the pool, so was a little bit quieter as we used the air conditioning and not the balcony. The food at the hotel was amazing, and as for breakfast so much choice. Its a short ride away from Walking Street (close but far enough away) and the beach is 5 minutes walk away.

Before my trip i was a bit unsure as i had read some of the reviews, however i need not have worried this is an excellent hotel all round. You can tell money has been well spent on this hotel.

Suzy at the front desk was very friendly and couldnt do enough for you, with info regarding trips and the area etc.

All in all this made our trip to Thailand more special. Even though i won't go to Pattaya again I would definatley use a Centara hotel again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BeckyB1971
Austin R, General Manager at Centara Pattaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2012

Dear Sir,
thank you for your kind comments regarding our hotel and facilities. I am especially glad to hear of your satisfaction with our service. Often in the business of hotels this is the point of difference that can make our guest stay special.
We do try very hard on this.
Sometimes customers are quick to comment on the negative but not so much the positive. I do thank you for taking the time to report of your positive experience. This means a lot to the team here at Centara Pattaya Hotel.
I look forward to meeting you when you are next in Pattaya.
Kind Regards

Reviewed November 14, 2012

I stayed there last week with my wife for holiday. We were impressed with the cheerful and smiley attitude of the staff upon arrival. The staff responded to our requests positively and promptly. We requested to change room in order to get a better view over the balcony. The staff did as requested without questioning. They also provided us breakfast boxes with drinks, fruits and sandwich on our departure day when we had to leave too early before breakfast started. They cared their customers. I like this hotel. Will come again.

Room Tip: I like those facing the swimming pool.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Ronnyng

Dear Sir,
I am glad you enjoyed the service standard we offer and thank you for your positive feedback. I have informed my team here and they are very proud that you had a positive experience here at the hotel.
I hope you can visit us again soon.