Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Expedia.com$59
Hotels.com$60
Official Site$66
1,309 results
All reviews indian breakfast pool bar nice hotel comfortable stay front office house keeping walking street hotel staff enjoyed my stay rooms are spacious shan jonas fe alcazar
Selected filters
Reviewed August 19, 2012

We arrived at the Pattaya Centara on the 9th June 2012 for a weeks holiday.

This is definitely the friendliest and most helpful hotel you could ever have the pleasure of staying at. Right from the moment we arrived until the moment we left we felt like royalty. The rooms are immaculate, as is the rest of the hotel. The food and service are out of this world we even went as far as taking photos of our food! The staff were exceptionally helpful, friendly, always having a smile and making sure we were well looked after. As for the breakfast, wow ! great selection and again delicious.

The hotel has an amazing trip advisor called Suzi who was invaluable she organised all our trips and offered so much help and advice, not only is she a wonderful person she is truly an asset to the hotel. All the trips she organised for us were perfect and went like absolute clockwork.

The Hotel is ideally located just a short walk from the beach. Over the past 10 years we have been to numerous countries around the world and stayed in various hotels. This Hotel stands out as the best one by far; we really cannot thank the staff enough for making our stay so amazingly perfect.

Because of the experience we were given at this hotel we will definitely go back.

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
5  Thank Denise S
Austin R, General Manager at Centara Pattaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2012

Dear valued guest,
It seems that you had a great stay will us. We are very happy to hear that our service standards and facilities are appreciated. As you know it is is difficult to keep all our guests happy and comfortable all of the time but this is our goal. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your thoughts and I hope I can welcome you again when you next visit Pattaya.
Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed August 11, 2012

Excellent hotel with good facilities......staff amazingly cooperative..especially Mr. Golf....The hotel is centrally located...near the beach as well...close to Shopping areas...Near restaurants...
Have a nice SPA and gym facilities....Beautiful swimming pool and gorgeous breakfast...
This has really a value for money...

Room tip: rooms facing sea side are calmer and are more airy...
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Rajesh M
Austin R, General Manager at Centara Pattaya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2012

Dear Sir,
I am happy to read of your enjoyment here at our new hotel. In particular I am very happy to hear of your satisfaction with the location of the hotel. Our guests do find the location quite central to everything here in Pattaya. Its good that we have a convenient location for our guests.
Thank you for taking the time to write and thank you for your positive comments. We appreciate it! Postive comments are very motivating for the team and I am glad you valued their service standards.
Take care

Reviewed August 6, 2012

This hotel is located very near to the main pattaya beach. Just a few minutes walk from world famous alcazar show. All the amenities like 7 eleven, western union, ATM and family mart are just around the corner. Staff in the hotel are so friendly. Soo, Susi, Bow, Tim, Pom and Golf made my stay very enjoyable. Breakfast in this hotel is absolutely fantastic. I was having my breakfast next to pool on lounger. I would definitely reccomend this hotel.

3  Thank Gagandeep S

Dear guest,
I appreciate the time you have taken to rate our hotel. Its great to see that you enjoyed your stay and I hope you can visit us again in the future.
We hope to see you soon.
Best regards

Reviewed August 5, 2012

My family stayed at the Centara Hotel, Pattaya for 4 days, 3 nights. When we checked in, Miss Siraphon, the front-desk receptionist was most obliging and Mr. Golf, the concierge helped to send our luggage to our room. I was impressed with the family room size we stayed in which had a king-size bed and a sofa-bed. It was spacious, clean and bright.

One thing worth mentioning is the newly renovated bathroom which has the latest up-to-date shower tap, faucet, face basin, etc. The water pressure from the shower was truly invigorating. (Especially after shopping along the dusty polluted streets)!!

I also wish to add a compliment about Centara room’s bed linen…, bath robes… and towels which are exceptionally white and clean as compared to many hotels which I had stayed in.
This cleanliness of the towels and linen is a PLUS factor, especially for people like me.

The morning buffet breakfast had a good choice of well-prepared food to suit everybody’s preference, from cereals, bacon, ham, salads, noodles to Indian dhall curry!!

The only set-back was the housekeeping which was not consistent in replacing the full set of toiletries. Sometimes, there is shampoo but no bath gel, sometimes there is no shower cap. One late afternoon, I even had to request for the toilet paper roll to be replenished. However, the housekeeping did apologise for their mistake and it is a minor error.

So, on the whole, our stay in Centara, Pattaya was good and would recommend to those who intend to visit Pattaya to book via Agoda to get the best offer in room rates.

Your guest at room 607
Ms. Natalie Chew

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Claire D

Hello,
I appreciate your comments and thank you for your thoughts and feedback.
I am glad you enjoyed your stay here at Centara Pattaya Hotel and I hope you can visit us again soon.
We look forwrd to welcoming you again when you come to Pattaya.
Best Regards

Reviewed August 4, 2012

My first time trip to Thailand and i fall in love with the place.The interior and exterior of the hotel is awesome.The facilities like swimming pool , room service , internet , breakfast was excellent.The most important job for hotel staff is to make their customer happy and they manage to do so . The remarkable point is that the luxury stay make the person happy and same happened with me. When i would come to Pattaya again i definitely book my stay in Centara Pattaya Hotel. Best of luck for the future to the hotel management.

Kob Khun Krap

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank udaybhai

Dear Sir,
We value your comments here at Centara Pattaya Hotel and I am very happy to see you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope that you are available to visit us again.
My team and I are very appreciative that you took the time to comment on our service and facilities.
Take care and hope to see you soon,