“exellent choice”

Centara Nova Hotel & Spa Pattaya
Ranked #48 of 458 Hotels in Pattaya
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I stayed with my family there for two nights and we were very pleased with this hotel. I have to give a compliment to the chef, as the food is very good and the breakfast has a good choice for everyones taste. Well manged team which shows that the General Manager seams to know what he is doing. Good central location, but away from the noice to get a good sleep.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank roverinasia
Austin R, General Manager at Centara Nova Hotel & Spa Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2013

Dear Valued guest,
I thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel. Indeed with the prices we charge and the service we offer I believe this hotel is excellent value for our guests.
Its great to see that you enjoyed your experience with us and I hope you can stay again in the future.
Best Regards,

There are newer reviews for Centara Nova Hotel & Spa Pattaya

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Was recommended by a friend and must say that the hotel was much better than what I had expected. Very well done up rooms, free high speed wi-fi, courteous staff and a nice pool with happy hour BBQ. Even the buffet breakfast was really good and the chef was nice enough to make our omelettes the way we wanted. We were 2 couples who thoroughly enjoyed our stay!

If you are one of those who nitpick negatives, you may crib about the location which has some not so urban dwellings on one side, even though there are quite a few other good hotels in the neighborhood to offset it. Honestly, it is a non-issue and when you combine it with the great service and ambience of the hotel, I will definitely recommend it to all.

My Tip - The hotel has a golf cart that takes you near the beach, they don't charge for it which is great, but you need to inform them about using it in advance otherwise it is generally on low battery.

Room Tip: All rooms are good, they all have pool view, but I would recommend higher floors as no downstairs no...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Austin R, General Manager at Centara Nova Hotel & Spa Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Dear valued guest,
Thank you for taking the time to rate us. I am very glad to see that you enjoyed your stay. I hope you are available to visit again in the future.
Best regards

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Good hotel with friendly staff, booking was nice, we got the Deluxe room (Room Only not incl. ABF) as we figure that ABF wasn't worth it (local food much more attractive) The room was clean and nice, with rain shower. The gym was also nice, not that many visitors there.
TIps:
- Free cold water available in gym.
- Free pool-side bbq cocktail 4-6pm (recheck)
- Convenient if travel with car, else can ask for "tuk-tuk" car from hotel.
- Free wifi internet.
- Ask for Jacuzzi to be turned-on while in the pool.

Room Tip: Ask for the gym floor - 6th maybe?
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank kitipan

Dear valued guest,
good to see that you enjoyed your stay but I must clarify that we not under new management, we are in fact just a new hotel.
I hope you can stay with us again in the future.
Best regards

Reviewed April 8, 2013

A nice boutique hotel, a very helpful staff welcomes you with a refreshing drink. My rook was very nice, all you need to make your stay comfortable is in the room, from a tooth brush to a shaving kit and all in between. A nice working space. Very nice swimming pool with a sunken bar attached. Breakfast is there to cater to almost every taste, many food items to choose from. Internet in the lobby and in every room. I had a great 3 days stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Fufu Z
Austin R, General Manager at Centara Nova Hotel & Spa Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Dear Sir,
I am glad to see you enjoyed your stay. We do our best to provide a great experience and friendly service for all our guests.I hope we can see you again in the future and please stay in contact with us.
Take care,

Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

The Centara Nova in Pattaya is a wonderful hotel with friendly staff who go out their was to be kind and helpful. I've read some very negative reviews on this hotel and I must say that they must have been talking about a totally different hotel.
The hotel is not in any 'slums' like a previous review said. If you have watched 'slumdog millionaire' you will know what a slum is.
previous reviews made it sound like this is the only hotel off the beaten track, there are at least 4-5 other hotels around the Centara Nova all of which were 3-4 star hotels. the Bhat buses are also parked up 10 seconds away from the main enterance, or you can get the golf buggy from outside the hotel to the Centara Pattaya(5 min walk). The beach is a 10 min walk away and outside the hotel you have a 7 Eleven, laundry service, and massage salons. I never found that the hotel was noisy in the middle off the night with motorbikes. The hotels on the main beach strip would have been noisy with the hussle and bussle of the '24hrs Pattaya never sleeps' way off life, night markets and food vendors. If you want a holiday that is quiet then don't go to Pattaya however if you want the best of both worlds then stay at the Centara Nova. The hotel pool is ahhhh!! how can I describe it. 'Heaven' the pool area benefits from sun from around 10 am (march)until 5pm-ish, and shade if you do not want too much sun (like my other half lol). We did have to move around the pool area to get the loungers for basking in the sun throughout the day but I did not mind that.
If I come back to Pattaya again I will stay in the centara nova without a shadow of a doubt and i would recommend the hotel too all my friends and family. I've stayed in 3 Centara hotels and like always have always lived up to the best expectations. Can't wait to book my next holiday. And yes I will stay at a Centara hotel..
Thank you Centara nova Pattaya. We had a wonderful holiday.

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank cookielikesithot
Austin R, General Manager at Centara Nova Hotel & Spa Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Dear Sir/Madam,
I really appreciate your comments. Of course, for us, its great to see that you enjoyed your stay.
Your detailed response and advice for future customers was great to see. It is valuable for all to see such an objective approach to customer feedback. Often comments and feedback fall well short of reality and this confuses our market.
Honestly, if I were to describe the facilities and location of our hotel..........I would have described it in the exact same way.
I hope we can see you again in Pattaya soon.
Best regards,

Reviewed March 24, 2013

This was my gem during my stay in Pattaya! The staff were friendly and welcoming, very attentive to my partner and I in regards to recommendations and travel advice. The room was lovely with a view over the pool- OMG! The pool and pool bar was a big seller for me.
As for location, I thought was perfect. Some reviews on here complained about it being far but it was close to central Pattaya, near Soi 6 and main roads. Plus transportation was very cheap, 10 baht if you hitch a ride on the baht bus.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank peppapug85

Hello,
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us the positive feedback. Often in this industry, it is only the negative that is brought to light, so we do appreciate your comments. I have informed our team who are very happy and looking forward to welcoming you again when you next visit Pattaya.
Kind regards,

Reviewed March 9, 2013

We checked in at a time when Pattaya was kind of Switched Off. The staff greeted us with a Welcome Drink. Since we checked in and till the time we checked out, did not feel low at all. I booked the hotel via Expedia so my friends were tapping my back. The Rooms were great and so was the food. The staff is real polite and smart to understand your needs. The hotel had WI-Fi and also a cyber zone to access internet.
Not to be forgotten, the POOL. It was great. Had a pool side bar and luckily when I splashed, the Happy hours were on the go.

Last be the best, never miss the Spa here. The staff is great and polite. The spa services are pretty much relaxing and also affordable. Probably the best Spa in Pattaya.

All in all a very nice stay. I would say 10/10

Room Tip: Take the appointment for the Spa in advance. They are always booked !
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Austin R, General Manager at Centara Nova Hotel & Spa Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2013

Hello,
Its great for us that you took the time to rate us on Trip advisor. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay.
If you are visiting Pattaya again in the future it would be great to meet you again.
Please take care,