Centara Nova Hotel & Spa Pattaya
$72
$140
$115
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $140/night.

Amari Nova Suites Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
$41
$37
Amari.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $45/night.

$99
  • Beachfront
Royal Cliff Beach Hotel(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
$528
$95
$71
LK The Empress(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
$64
$55
Priceline
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $70/night.

All reviewsfamily martglow restaurantbalcony overlooking the poolnice hotelbeach roadan indian restaurantpool barthe hotel staffmain roadsister hotelshuttle servicecouple of nightsstar propertyvery pleasant staymin walkwalking streetquiet area
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We stayed here a couple of weeks ago. My girlfriend and I were really impressed with the 'open lobby' and spacious feel of this small hotel. "Big enough to relax in but not so big, you get lost". I am not too keen on the massive resorts which remind me of the 'Lubyanka' with nameless faces of an 'army of ever-changing staff.

Check in was easy and our stay was really good considering the room price deal the hotel gave us, despite not having a pre-booked room to stay in.

This beautiful new hotel had more of a family atmosphere with the restaurant staff remembering how we had our drinks and 'morning wake-up' ritual even with coffee and newspaper. Bua (reception) was most helpful here and deserves some credit.

The food is also worth pointing out. The restaurant is really clean and good value.

My girlfriend and I spent time in the Spa which was a real pleasure and helped us recharge. Shirley (spa) was excellent at recommending some great packages with mud, flotation pool and massage without losing any of my manly dignity along the way!!

The little tour desk was really helpful too, booking us taxi's and day trips all around the town (we saw the Sanctuary of Truth and the Elephant Village - both really cool). I would highly recommend the Bangkok Tour!!

I know that some have moaned about the pool size and location, but I loved it. The pool was generally in the sun and was therefore always lovely and warm. The hotel lays on golf carts for free to get you down to 2nd Road (only a minutes walk from the beach).

Overall, we give this place the thumbs up.

Room Tip: We stayed in a room with a balcony overlooking the pool. It was quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Austin R, General Manager at Centara Nova Hotel & Spa Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2012

Dear Sir,
I really appreciate your positive comments. This reflects the effort we put in to provide great value and service to our valued guests.
Often in this industry we only hear the negative, so comments such as yours are well received by all our staff.
Do visit us again when you are in Pattaya and I look forward to seeing you then.
Best Regards.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

nice place to stay, very calm enviroment, rooms are spacious, hotel staff is helpful.. overall a great place to stay.

centrally connected to near by market, though the in house charges are very high, but near by shops can help a lot.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Sir,
thank you so much for your feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time to give us your thoughts.
I hope you can visit us again soon.
My best Regards,

Reviewed December 7, 2012

I read lot of Reviewers for Pattay hotels. All says that the hotels are busy and it is difficult to get sound sleep.

Centara is good, Peacful, and decnt rooms.
Got good rented Byk at 200Bhatt ..
Try the Indian Restaurant next door...

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Austin R, General Manager at Centara Nova Hotel & Spa Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2012

Dear Sir,
thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel, I am glad you enjoyed our service. I am particulary happy to see you enjoyed the low room rates on offer.
I hope you can again visit us in the future. We look forward to seeing you.
Kind Regards,

Reviewed December 6, 2012

Stayed for a couple of nights at this hotel in a twin bedded room with a colleague. Very small rooms and not ideally located in pattaya. It was a decent visit until the checkout. They charged us 325 Baht for stained towels because of some slight blue stain. This was the first ever time i have heard such a ridiculous charge being levied upon a group. Avoid this hotel at all costs unless you bring your own towels

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Dear Sir,
Thank you for taking the time to comment on our resort. When guests like yourself damage hotel property then there is a surcharge for doing so. The room rate you were charged was inexpensive and the linen charge of around $20 is far from expensive given that the linen you stained is now no longer useable at the hotel.
I appreciate you dont want to be charged. In the future if you dont damage linen, you wont be.
Take care

Reviewed December 4, 2012

About a year ago I had the pleasure of staying in the Centara in Siam Square, Bangkok. So I looked forward with eager anticipation to my arrival at this hotel after travelling for some 16 hours. What a disappointment. The staff were pleasant enough but the rooms were poorly fitted and the pool was a bit of a let down. The location is also a bit out of the way in a run down area. Second Road is probably only 100 metres away in a straight line, but there was no easy route to it.
Why Centara have allowed there good name to be used on this hotel I don't know.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Timw78

Dear Sir,
As you say the last Centara you stayed at in Bangkok was a 5 star deluxe hotel and tripple the price of our small hotel.
We are sold as a true 4 star hotel and indeed this is what we are.
When you are looking for inexpensive acommodation in the future, please contact us.
Best Regards