“Lovely 9 nights”

Ranked #52 of 442 Hotels in Pattaya
Weston super Mare, United Kingdom
“Lovely 9 nights”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

We had a brilliant time at the hotel, the only down side was that when we were there what appeared to be a group of men on a stag night arrived at the hotel. Bit noisy at night but hey they were having fun. Not really suitable if you have children as apart from the pool not a lot for them to do. Really a business hotel as opposed to a resort type.

The breakfast was really good with lots of choice.

There was some confusion over the timing of the cocktail happy hour between the bar staff and what was in the information provided by the hotel in our room, having said that the bar staff honoured what was in the information pack.

value was really good as we have a soft opening price.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MrsBondSomerset
Austin R, General Manager at Centara Nova Hotel & Spa Pattaya, responded to this review, October 14, 2012
Hello,
I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. There are many options available and Pattaya so I am glad you felt that you made the right choice. Its true that we are not a large resort style hotel but good that you had a relaxing time with us.
I look forward to seeing you again in the future should you visit Pattaya again.
Austin

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Edinburgh, Scotland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

Stayed in this hotel during Songkran, it was my birthday and the surprised me with a birthday cake, great buffet breakfast, nothing any problem to the staff could not do enough to make the stay as pleasant as possible. The rooms are lovely and kept spotless and always made up beautifully each day on return. So good am coming back in January again to celebrate my wife's birthday and can't wait to stay again.

Brilliant place what else can I say.

Room Tip: always stay in deluxe and never disappointed all rooms look over swimming pool
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank TheDug
Austin R, General Manager at Centara Nova Hotel & Spa Pattaya, responded to this review, September 16, 2012
Thank you so much for your positive feedback. Although we are a smaller hotel we do strive to provide the best outstanding personalised service to all our guests.
I hope you have the chance to visit us again in the future.
Take care
Bangkok, Thailand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012

It was our 3rd stay at this wonderful, nice and peaceful hotel ! We stayed for 2 nights and once again we loved it and we will return soon again.We really enjoyed the friendly service and enjoyed the happy hour too by the pool.
The breakfast has an asian style to it - luckily this time there was cheese and muesli, just a we westernized people like....perfect.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Austin R, General Manager at Centara Nova Hotel & Spa Pattaya, responded to this review, August 23, 2012
Dear Valued guest,
Its great to see you enjoyed your stay. Thanks so much for your feedback, this is very important for the team here and also very motivational for them.
Please come and visit us again soon.
We look forward to welcoming you again.
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2012

This was my first trip to Thailand. I have previously been around the world, particularly Europe and have always stayed in 5 star accommodation the likes of Sheraton and The Hilton but none compare to the quality and service I experienced at Nova Hotel & Spa Pattaya. This Hotel may have a 4 star rating but in my view it is 5 stars plus. You will never meet staff as kind and as friendly as in this Hotel and in particular the management. I was so impressed, I will never holiday anywhere else nor stay anywhere else. This Hotel cannot be beaten for price and service. This is an independent review from an experienced traveller and I have not been bribed or paid for this comment.
Regards, Phil G.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank Phil G
Dear Phil,
I do remember you from your time at our hotel. I am really happy that you enjoyed the service and facilities. If I remember correctly, this was your first visit to Pattaya and its great that you enjoyed your holiday here.
I look forward to welcoming you again when you next visit and thank you for taking the time to comment on our new hotel. We appreciate it.
gold coast
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2012

I have already written a review re the Centara Pattaya Hotel where we were for a week before spending 6 days at Centara Spa. I can only reiterate that it was just perfect. The breakfast were served up slightly differently from the Hotel but absolutely superb

Room Tip: No special rooms to choose from really, they all look over a magnificent swimming pool
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ches51
, General Manager at Centara Nova Hotel & Spa Pattaya, responded to this review, July 1, 2012
Dear Cheryl,
Again thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel. We do strive to give the best possible experience to all our guests and I am glad that you enjoyed this new product of ours.
Next time you stay I hope you have the time to experience our Spa Cenvaree as well.
I look forward to seeing you again soon.
Kind Regards
thailand
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2012

its nice to find a relaxing and peaceful hotel in pattaya.
I stayed here for 2 nights with my son. it was very nice.
rooms were perfect and the food in the restaurant was good too.
the chef did a special vegetarian request for us ;)

the staff were all friendly with the usual Thai courtesy with smiling faces ;)

i would come here again probably ^^

Room Tip: pool view room was nice ;)
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Hello,
We appreciate your comments and I am personally glad that you were able to enjoy our hotel and facilities with your son.
I hope we can see you again in the future if you have the opportunity to visit Pattaya.
Yours Sincerely
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2012

Stayed in nova hotel and spa from 3-7th june arrived 10am they let me check in early at 11am,the hotel itself i cannot fault, cleanliness sublime,food great drinks good price for 4 star property, was some tiling work going on at pool area but did not deflect in anyway the comforts of this new hotel,had a chat with area manager austin over coffe one morning and found him very pleasant and nice person looking to help in anyway to make our stay more enjoyable,the rooms were fantasic sized,cleaned everyday,nice pool nice bar area and very friendly staff,they let me have late check out 5pm no extra cost as there was tiling work at pool area was way of recompense,all in all would def reccomend this fantastic hotel and would def stay again if in pattaya.
Dont wait and look about book this gem of a hotel at very reasonable rates for 4 star accomadation.

Glen, (Scotland)

Room Tip: all rooms have pool view so no problems
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Hello,
Thanks from all of the team and I for taking the time to review our lovely new hotel.
I am glad you enjoyed the product and service. We try hard to offer a personalised level of service and I am happy that this is the level of service you encountered.
I hope in the future we can welcome you again to our hotel.
We are looking forward to seeing you.