All reviews budget hotel big c alcazar cabaret rooms are small air con room size is comfortable bed walking street shopping mall short stay wi fi comfortable stay beach road family mart hotel is located convenient location excellent location
Selected filters
Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

The rooms are cramped, no fridge, no drinking glasses, no tea or coffee facilities, little or no storage for cloths and shoes.
I believe this is substandard and doesn’t meet the most basic requirements. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.
The owners need to review their business model and make some basic changes for big improvements to the hotel

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Pimphaktra, Manager at Red Planet Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2018

Dear Sir Tony M,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Red Planet Pattaya.

I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations.

At Red Planet, we focus on what is important to our customers: location, value, and cleanliness. With regards your comments related to room size and facilities, please allow me to explain that room size and facilities are designed accordance to the concepts of Red Planet Hotels brand standard. However, we highly value your feedback as this gives us a clear indication on how we can do better.

I would like to assure you that we are committed to continually improve our product and service to offer an amazing experience to our guests and I do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again in the future so that you may experience the improvement that we have made.

Sincerely

Reviewed March 16, 2018

Positive
Good location in North Pattaya ( intersection second road-soi 4) near shoppings mall and 200 meters from the beach. Early and quick check-in. Staff kind and efficient. All was working in room. Good bed. Given the area, relatively quiet.
Negative
Aircon too noisy (although there is fan also). Room smaller than the average in Pattaya. Small lobby. No swimming, gym or garden.
Sum up
This is an urban low cost hotel (previously Tune hotel) with a good value for money. I would recommend it for solo, budget travellers, short stays or transit guests.

Room tip: rooms facing the hospital in soi 4 because more quiet
Date of stay: March 2018
1  Thank Emmanuel720
Pimphaktra, Manager at Red Planet Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2018

Dear Sir/Madam Emmanuel720,

Thank you very much for your excellent valuation and for your review regarding your most recent stay at Red Planet Pattaya.

We are glad knowing that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that you are happy with the hotel's location, our products as well as the warm hospitality of our associates.

Being a value hotel, we have limited services such as entertainment facilities i.e. swimming pool, gym or garden. Thank you for your valuable recommendation. It was a pleasure to serve you at Red Planet Pattaya and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Asst.Hotel manager

Reviewed March 12, 2018

I spent 3 days in hotel. I noticed same sheets daily. Bed was never made just thrown back and pillows arranged.
Toilets were cleaned daily.
Hotel needs better or newer towels since all 3 days towels were well worn

Room tip: sleeping rooms no chairs no desks
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Pimphaktra, Manager at Red Planet Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2018

Dear Sir/Madam agaluma

Thank you for writing your valuable feedback about recent stay with us.

I am sad to learn that your experience didn't meet your expectations and you were not satisfied with provided accommodation. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience. Also I am sorry to hear about the cleanliness issue. I would appreciate if you could contact me directly at phimphaktra@redplanethotels.com to discuss the event in details so we can address it accordingly.

At Red Planet Hotels,we are committed to deliver excellent service therefore your feedback is very important for us so please gives us another chance in future to welcome and serve you a warm hospitality experience on your next stay.

Reviewed February 25, 2018

I enjoy the simplicity of the Red Planet model. The rooms are small and simple. The bed is very comfortable, something not easily found in Asia. The sunflower shower head and good water pressure is a treat.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Pimphaktra, Manager at Red Planet Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2018

Dear Sir/Madam james c,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and writing such a wonderful review about Red Planet Pattaya.
We are glad to know that we were able to touch on many of the attributes that we trust make a guest's stay special, and thereby making it an enjoyable one.

Thank you very much for the compliments on our services, we and look forward to hosting you at our Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed February 13, 2018

The most thing I liked is the location close to Big C, Grand Marina, beach, Soi 6.
Room cleaning is daily and tidy. Bathroom is proper equipped.
But there were some lacks - the room was too small, if you have many belongings it will be difficult to put all in the room. There was only narrow pass around bed, because bed filled almost whole room. Also there was only small foldaway table with max loading in 1.5 kg. Aircon was old and noisy, but the room was equipped with fan, so I didn't use aircon.
I think that it is good choice if you spend few time inside hotel, but prefer to go out.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Pimphaktra, Manager at Red Planet Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2018

Dear Sir/Madam andrej1606,

It is wonderful to read your feedback about recent stay with us at Red Planet Pattaya.

I am pleased to know that you were provided prompt service and you have enjoyed our hotel's location which is very accessible with every mode of shopping and eating area. I am happy to learn that you liked nice and clean accommodation. On the other side, I am sorry to read your comment about air condition's function and design, we will review with the appropriate managements and use it as a tool for future improvements.

It has been a great pleasure hosting you, and we look forward to welcome you back again soon!