“Amazing ”

Bruno's Restaurant and Wine Bar
Ranked #10 of 1,001 Restaurants in Pattaya
Cuisines: European, Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Bruno's Restaurant - the home of fine dining. Bruno's Restaurant has been a favourite amongst local residents and holiday-makers since 1996. The newly refurbished Bruno's restaurant is now a modern contemporary design with a relaxing yet bright new interior. We offer a full international menu along with local Thai dishes so as to cater for all tastes.The new Lounge Bar at Bruno's is a great place to meet friends and enjoy cocktails, spirits, beers and elegant bar food before dinning. If your not dining then just relax in the lounge bar, which has free wi-fi for your convenience. Come to Bruno's and relax in our unique atmosphere whilst enjoying superb service and magnificent cuisine...
Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

One of the best food night's out I have ever had in Pattaya . This restaurant is world class . Me and my girl friend went there last night for her birthday and every thing was great from the food to the wine not to mention the service . The only thing that I am sorry about is I have only just found this place !!

There are newer reviews for Bruno's Restaurant and Wine Bar

Reviewed November 14, 2013

4 friends go eat there and it look good but the service is so so and the beef i normal order is 350 to 400g

1  Thank Kenneth A
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Visit the 23.october
I had dinner at Bruno October 23. Generally one of the best restaurants in town. Bruno. 2 last times have been not so good as usual, and today was both the food and service that was not satisfactory. It took a long time and get food.Would have entree 15-20 minutes after I had finished the starters. It came after 40 minutes and then the food was cold and not cooked the way it should be. Serving was not good that night. Waiters appeared nervous and spoke very little. Normally waiters at Bruno are nice and have a chat. No smile was there this evening. Hope it be better soon for the kitchen and waiters. Normally I visit Bruno once a week, now i take a break.

Mr. Vidar

Reviewed October 24, 2013

They always serve a set lunch at very good value, but this Sunday we decided to go a la carte. The duck liver mousse was heavenly and the roasted duck breast was one of the best I have eaten.
Knowledgable wine waiter helped select excellent wines.
My only criticism is that the piped music is often Pan Pipes which I never enjoyed even in the 1980's and some of the waiting staff need more training.
Overal a wonderful dining experience led by the excellent food.

2  Thank iannoble21
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Great wine, I took my dad here when he visited. He likes to have a little wine with dinner every night and he gave the thumbs up. I really liked the red wine, it went down real smooth.