“Memorable experience!”

Bruno's Restaurant and Wine Bar
Ranked #19 of 936 Restaurants in Pattaya
Cuisines: European, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Bruno's Restaurant - the home of fine dining. Bruno's Restaurant has been a favourite amongst local residents and holiday-makers since 1996. The newly refurbished Bruno's restaurant is now a modern contemporary design with a relaxing yet bright new interior. We offer a full international menu along with local Thai dishes so as to cater for all tastes.The new Lounge Bar at Bruno's is a great place to meet friends and enjoy cocktails, spirits, beers and elegant bar food before dinning. If your not dining then just relax in the lounge bar, which has free wi-fi for your convenience. Come to Bruno's and relax in our unique atmosphere whilst enjoying superb service and magnificent cuisine...
Male
“Memorable experience!”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Some of these dishes are just so wonderful that I still think of them. Worth every penny to have a truly fine dining experience in Brunos.!!

The manager was also really helpful in recommending a great white wine. And although this is decidedly a up market restaurant, the staff and service is exactly friendly on the basis of being completely informed.

I will definitely recommend this restaurant to my friend.

GRAZIE MILLE

• Visited September 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
“Overrated by far”
Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

This resturant was not up to the standard of its own advertising

Average food and service, there are many far better resturants in the area.

Pattaya, Thailand
“An Outstanding Restaurant”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I´m a regular guest at Bruno´s over the last 5 years. In my opinion Bruno´s surely belongs to the few Top Restaurants in Pattaya. After the remodelling Bruno´s is the stylish place in town. The food is and has always been superb, the wines excellent. The staff is well trained and attentive and even Bruno´s owner Fredi Schaub and Chef Rudi welcome you in person and offer their assistance with choosing menus or wines. Bruno´s is my recommendation for a special occasion or just for having a splendid evening with fine food.

• Visited November 2012
Dubai
“Return visit just as good”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

One year on from our last visit and it was just as good if not better than the first time. We were a party of 16 in the semi-private room at the back of the restaurant. Pre-dinner drinks took a long time to arrive but after that everything went very smoothly. Food was excellent and service was fine, no complaints. Fredi, the owner, came to see us a couple of times to make sure we were happy then joined us for a chat and a free round of drinks at the end of our meal. I highly recommend Bruno's and will be back next time I am in Pattaya.

• Visited October 2012
veneto
“Simply splendid!”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Every time I visit Pattaya, I make sure to eat in Bruno. There is no better eatery in the city with an international menu, great wine list, superb service and all at unbeatable prices.
I cant believe anyone could be disappointed with a meal here. Thanks again for excellent service and even better food, I will continue to return

• Visited October 2012