“That's better :)”

Cuisines: Thai, British, Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Needed to get away from the hussle/bustle & heat of the street. And we found it in this little pub , it was good just to hear yourself talk and not have the hassle off the girls trying get you into the bars, or the massage parlours... at time's I think it's nice to have a relaxing meal out and a few drinks... and having air conditioning made it perfect , the food was very nice and you couldn't complain about the portion sizes .very satisfying for a greedy girl like me ,Worth a visit if you need time out. .. wish we had found more like this place especially when you come with you husband x

There are newer reviews for Pig & Whistle

Reviewed May 31, 2014

See some recent reviews that the place had gone downhill.Was there 2 weeks ago and have to say that I have noticed no marked change over the 6 years I have been going there. Service was good, food well cooked and prices very competitive. I usually have the small English breakfast as the main one is far too much for me to eat. Bangers and mas is also one of my favorites. Highly recommended.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

so-so everything... food, drinks, service is non-existent. Bunch of old-timers getting drunk in the afternoon. Not really worth a visit

2  Thank WetPixel
Reviewed May 23, 2014

Has a nice selection of good food with the prices good for the area. The view is only okay and the employees are friendly. I am not a fan of english breakfast so I can not comment on it but the boild chicken or curry was good. I would come back next time in Pattaya.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

i have to agree with previous review, this place has gone downhill fast!

poor breakfast, the staff with great engish skills gone, and the famous sunday lunch?

in years gone by, you were lucky to get a seat, nowadays its empty!

had roast beef, it came, as dry as a bone, I asked for more gravy, the guy behind warned me, 50 baht for more gravy!

I complained, thai lady boss came out, said things gone up you know?

no wonder no customers anymore