“Great atmosphere and good food”
Review of Pig & Whistle

Pig & Whistle
Ranked #98 of 1,145 Restaurants in Pattaya
Cuisines: Thai, British, Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 27, 2012

One of my favorite Pattaya restaurants. The fish n chips are some of the best I've had (though they charge extra if you ask for more tartar sauce). Comfortable air conditioned seating and a place you can bring the wife and kids.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Been going to pattaya for the last 7 years with the famaily and we always end going the Pig at least 3 times great food and great staff. My daughter always says Whale and chips please as the Fish are huge. Thai food is also very good and the Breakies are top top notch.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

This my first Sunday lunch in Pattaya so I don't have a lot to compare it with. Firstly it was great value and you got a decent portion. It's plated (rather than Carvery) and the price reflects this being cheaper than some of the nearby carvery Sunday lunches. There was a choice of Beef or Pork on the 'Specials' menu and other roasts were available for higher price from the Menu.

Meat quality was excellent, I had Pork and my friend had Beef and both was thinly sliced and good portions of meat and all the trimmings. Veggies were a little hard for me, but thats just personal taste. Yorkshires were nice. Only negative were the potatoes which were really crispy on the outside (great!) and very tasty as they'd obviously been cooked in some kind of dripping. However, they were a bit hard - so that was a let down.

It was good value home cooked Sunday lunch. Other food coming from the kitchen looked excellent. Will we be back for the Sunday Lunch? Not sure, need to compare with the other offerings in Pattaya but we will definately be back for the general menu when needing a bit of comfort food in Pattaya.

The review of average here is based on the Sunday lunch, I have a feeling if we'd eaten something else it would have rated higher. The breakfasts coming out looked amazing.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

The food is very good, the portions are enormous the staff are always very helpful! wiood recommend eating here

Reviewed August 13, 2012

After reading the reviews I was expecting something really good. However I found that the service was not so efficient, I had to wait quite a long time for my meal even though the place was not very busy. When my food did arrive I did not think it was cooked that well and it was also a bit cold. Shows potential so perhaps I will return to give it a second try?