“Great Food, Service & Atmosphere”
Review of Froggy's French Bistro - CLOSED

Froggy's French Bistro
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We went to Froggy's last week and all really enjoyed it. Great french food and at value, especially if you compare the quality to other similar restaurants. There was more than 15 of us so it can't have been easy but the food all came out together and it was delicious.

The staff were friendly and on the ball. I'd never heard of it before but I would recommend this place to anyone. If you are looking to try something new then check this place out. Thanks to the owner and staff we had a great time!

There are newer reviews for Froggy's French Bistro

Reviewed June 3, 2013

I must say: All the positive comments I read about Froggy’s are true! Our evening was a delight. We took the 300 b menu selection with a rose wine from the south of France served by the carafe. Smoked salmon cake served with garlic, lemon sauce for me, an explosive cocktail. My friends went for the warm chicken liver salad recommended by the guests seated next to us…Excellent! We wanted to try different meals for our main dish but when the waitress comes in the room carrying a plate of “Seafood casserole” for some other guests…we changed our minds. Fishes, mussels, shrimps, cockles and clams served in a homemade fish soup absolutely wonderful and then comes the desserts… Meringue royal, profiteroles, chocolate pie and crème brulee my wife asked for a second meringue that says it all! The waitress is adorable, the French chef and owner speaks a very good English and had a nice words for every of his guests present that night. I guess we loved that part a lot. It’s nice to feel appreciated.

1  Thank john n
Reviewed June 1, 2013

I have visited Pattaya a number of times and tried most of the rated restaurants. I have to say that Froggy's is the best in terms of value for money and quality of experience. Try it, you will not be disappointed.

2  Thank Russell B
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Froggy's French Bistro continues to uphold its memorable cuisine, exceptional service and admirable prices time after time. We have returned once a month for over a year and it is always delightful. Great to see sustainability and world-class food in a Pattaya restaurant. Gilles is a gem and his food is fantastic.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

The food is very good. There is a set menu which includes an appetizer, main and dessert. We ordered the crime brûlée which was outstanding! The owner/chef is very friendly. Service is good. Value for money is reasonable. The ambience could be improved. I also wish they would open for lunch.
Overall, I would definitely visit again and recommend it to a friend too.