“Excellent authentic Indian food”

Alibaba Tandoori & Curry Restaurant
Ranked #73 of 1,250 Restaurants in Pattaya
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

There are lots of Indian restaurants in Pattaya none of them seem to have top ratings. So we took a chance with Ali baba and were not disappointed. It's decorated in typical traditional Indian decor and quite cosy inside.
Chicken tikka masala was superb naan bread not too good. Prawn vindaloo was nice and spicy.
Easy to find off the main Beach Road.

1  Thank James7001

Reviewed October 19, 2017 via mobile

Good food, Flava and nice atmosphere. Hard seating. Okey portions. We had fish masala and chicken tikka with nan bread.

The waitor was a bit to eager to sell apertizers and extra stuff, that he thought we needed.

Keep in mind that service charge is added to the bill automatically 10 percent.

Tip: try an alternative restaurant: Chotivala. Cheaper on Pattaya 2nd road, not far from Central Festival.

Reviewed October 13, 2017

Went for lunch as was recommended by Friend decor and everything was good. The food was also good but a little on the expensive side comparing with other restaurant.

1  Thank Alok_k_k
Reviewed October 12, 2017

Great looking Restaurant and a great looking Menu. Service is very good. Prices are reasonable. However , the Food fails to deliver. I had to send back a Keema Nan , as the inside contents were raw. Chicken in the Curry tasted not very fresh. All in all , very disappointing Food. My Wife was also quite disappointed.
I have visited the Restaurant before a number of years ago and I was also unimpressed. I was looking for an improvement in Food quality , which simply has not happened !

Reviewed September 29, 2017 via mobile

Went there yesterday after checking rating from TA. It’s superb . We had both lunch and dinner. The food quality was no doubt good. We had chicken tandoori which was soft and juicy. We had nan and tawa veg which was equally good. For dinner we had polao which lacked cashew but otherwise it was good. The chicken butter masala was also delicious though I blv it wasmade from ready made paste . Still it was yummy.
If I come bk to Pattaya surely will visit this place. They also have wifi which is an advantage I feel.

1  Thank nabanita_july