“Excellent experience, highlight of our trip” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Scuba Diving Pattaya

Scuba Diving Pattaya
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to Scuba Diving Pattaya. We pride ourselves on having the best local talent. From fun Diver to Pro Courses you are placed with the best trained MSDT's (Master Scuba Diver Trainers)around. Local experts who put customer service first and excel at safely introducing beginners and advanced divers to the incredible diving found around Pattaya. Fun Divers always appreciate our first in last out approach! Our goal is to create the most well developed, we'll rounded divers we can. We harness our passion for diving and get you excited to explore the 70% of the earth that has been off limits to you! We excel at the science of Diving. But have a broad spectrum approach, ecology and environment are cornerstones of our program. We highlight the importance of understanding these aspects of your new Aquatic world and show you the challenges the Oceans are facing. And finally our most important mission. We want this challenge to be fun! Creating interest and passion for this sport within you. Our love of what we do is contagious. The instructors we choose to mentor you are not just the best at what they do in the water. They have to be people with passion and enthusiasm. And this is where we really stand out from the crowd. Join us in any level of dive course and you will immediately feel relaxed and ready to jump in!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent experience, highlight of our trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014

This was the highlight of our trip. We set out to just do a discovery dive to experience scuba diving and ended up coming back to do our open water PADI licence.
All the staff and trainers where amazing, Ian who took us through our course was a blast, calm cool and collected as well as fun! Jon in the shop was always helpful and willing to accommodate us, including celebrating with us when we passed our final exams.
Could not speak more highly of the Scuba Dawgs, certified, professional and exceptional.
A+++

2 Thank Eva O

Ottawa, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“An amazing experience ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

I signed up for the PADI Open Waters course with Scuba Dawgs in February 2014, and I highly recommend them to anyone who is venturing in the Pattaya area for a few days. The owner and staff are very knowledgeable, but to me what really raised the bar is how friendly and approachable they also were. I had a blast mingling with the instructors and the other students on the boat as we were going to and from the dive sites.

After completing the course, I returned for twice for more dives, to see a shipwreck and some amazing corals and marine life. The instructors were excellents at spotting camouflaged fishes, which made the experience even more enjoyable.

To me, what really raised the bar is the owner's response after I informed him that I wasn't fully satisfied with my first dive after completing my course. He listened to what I had to say, and we agreed that there had been a misunderstanding, and then we settled on an arrangement to make up for it. I was very impressed with the owner's desire to make sure I was a happy customer, and I can honestly say that I am, 100%.

1 Thank jirtme
New Delhi, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Amazingly friendly staff...awesome experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2014

Me and my wife booked for a scuba discovery dive but when we reached there and were filling the medical fitness forms we realised that due to some issue with my ear, scuba diving wouldn't be advisable for me. It was Lee and Jon who told me this and i really appreciate this as i am sure any other scuba diving centre would have told me to go ahead. These guys did place our safety above their own financial gains and i really respect that. We ended up going for snorkeling in the open sea and ,Lee, our instructor was very helpful and very flexible. Three cheers for scuba dawgs from my side.

1 Thank Tushar99
Ploiesti, Romania
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“A place you shoud not miss in Pattaya”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2014

First , is inside Pattaya. Yoa can make a combination of tuk-tuk but is very easy with a taxi - it will not take you more than 100 bath. The entrance is a little more - 300 bath but it worth. Impressive view on the sea-side and the "temple" is fantastic! It is a recently building ( started on 1982 ) and still working on it. Don't miss!

1 Thank bibicu
Phuket
3 attraction reviews
“Awesome staff, great dives, perfect place to learn”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2014

From start to finish Scuba Dawgs Pattaya was very flexible and professional. We did our Advanced Open Water course with them and it was great! Very personal, great instructor: student ratio. Ian was an amazing instructor, very patient, and personable. We thoroughly enjoyed our diving with Scuba Dawgs and will definitely return!!

Visited December 2013