“Great value for a good days fishing”

Scuba Diving Pattaya
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to Scuba Diving Pattaya. We pride ourselves on having the best local talent. From fun Diver to Pro Courses you are placed with the best trained MSDT's (Master Scuba Diver Trainers)around. Local experts who put customer service first and excel at safely introducing beginners and advanced divers to the incredible diving found around Pattaya. Fun Divers always appreciate our first in last out approach! Our goal is to create the most well developed, we'll rounded divers we can. We harness our passion for diving and get you excited to explore the 70% of the earth that has been off limits to you! We excel at the science of Diving. But have a broad spectrum approach, ecology and environment are cornerstones of our program. We highlight the importance of understanding these aspects of your new Aquatic world and show you the challenges the Oceans are facing. And finally our most important mission. We want this challenge to be fun! Creating interest and passion for this sport within you. Our love of what we do is contagious. The instructors we choose to mentor you are not just the best at what they do in the water. They have to be people with passion and enthusiasm. And this is where we really stand out from the crowd. Join us in any level of dive course and you will immediately feel relaxed and ready to jump in!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Great value for money. We were picked up from our hotel at 7am and taken to a traditional Thai fishing boat and fished until about 4pm, catching five good sized trevally. The captain and crew were helpful.

1  Thank Craige A

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Did my first dive . Awesome fun experience. Very professional and friendly crew. They take care of every participant. I highly recommend Pattaya Divig and Fishing company for all th first timers. And you dont have to know how to swim ;)

Reviewed December 28, 2012

I booked my open water dive with Jon and lan was my actual instructor.
Ian was very professional, made me feel comfortable as this was my first time scuba driving.

Ian was very patient with me and encouraged me to go further down as l was a little scared. He was wonderful and l felt very safe the whole time.

I can honestly say l had an awesome time and it was definitely a highlight of my trip. I would book them again if l ever visit Pattaya again.

Good value for money for everything. There was also a nice meal which was prepared by jon's wife

Reviewed December 26, 2012

Came over on holiday with the kids and this was a great change from the usual nightlife/party aspect of thailand. Just had a nice relaxing day on the boat while the kids went for a bit of a snorkel. They knew exactly where to take us and the lunch was superb. Enthusiastic staff, very socialble, and good at what they do. There were some scuba lessons going on but didn't get a chance to try that. Looked fun, perhaps will try that out next time around.

See more reviews
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I didnt even plan on trying out diving when I came to Pattaya. But I strolled into the shop while checking out the sights and signed up for a day experience. What a day! I was paired with my instructor Ian who is an absolute superman in the water. He was very patient, exlpaining everything and helping me get into my gear. We went on 2 dives and saw all manner of marine life and even a 2 metre turtle!! These guys really took care of me and I'm glad I walked into the shop. I highly recommend these guys especially if you're gonna try out diving the first time.