“Very nice”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Hartlepool
“Very nice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012

We chose the PIC Kitchen because it was close to the lady boy show that we went to see (which I did not enjoy). When we came out of the show you went down the street opposite and the PIC Kitchen is on your right hand side. I must admit when we first went inside I thought it was closed as there was nobody else eating. The lady showed us to a table surrounded by cusions (no chairs) and we ordered a selection of food from the menu. What a feast, the food was lovely. So do not be put off by the location, just go and you will love it.
Our bill was approx £60 for 4 of us with plenty of drinks. 5*****

Visited August 2012

• Thai first
Bangkok, Thailand
“Every exceptional”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2012

Food is exquisite, but in recent years the number of items has been reduced. Still, you can have a very nice meal and then head to the attached Jazz Pit for relaxing jazz music.

• Visited August 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
“Nice place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2012

The place is a very nice Tek house in north pattaya.
The service is good but the food is very basic for the price you pay.

I recommend for the athmosphere!

• Visited February 2012
Seattle, Washington
“Awesome thai food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2012

Its staff is really warm and friendly when we called the order. Our pra-ram-pak and green tofu/curry was much delicious. The curry serving was munificent while the Pra was a bit petite. Their green curry was spicy for us, however we can handle well. I wish that we can back here agan. Absolutely, you will not be disappointed!

• Visited April 2012
Kololi, Gambia
“Good 'Thai' experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2012

I have been visiting PIC Kitchen from time to time since 2000. On this occasion I found the same Thai wooden buildings with their open air, steamy tropical atmosphere (few mosquitos as there are electric lamps culling them). I went for my Thai favourites (deep fried banana flowers..etc) and the food, as before, did not disappoint, arriving quickly from the vast kitchen at the back of the complex (where food preparation can be viewed if interested). Having chosen the 'open air' option again finding room for my long legs under the low dining table provided the usual discomfort. There is an air conditioned option inside with normal tables for those that don't want the full Thai experience. The restaurant had a dozen or so other customers (I was the only westerner) although disappointingly for me the Jazz Pit (with live music) was closed. This seems to be a sign of the times as recession hits the region.

• Visited April 2012