Tripadvisor
Pattaya

“Excellent place for Steak & Seafood”

Mr. 99 Steak and Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #174 of 1,505 Restaurants in Pattaya
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: One of Pattaya’s most well-known Seafood & Steak Restaurants in Pattaya for the past 20 years with a very central location ON BEACH-ROAD at the corner of Soi 7. We offer over 250 seats in a cozy open-air layout plus live music 6 days per week.
Reviewed January 21, 2020

Have had a meal here on a regular basis every trip, always a great feed, good service & friendly staff. Reasonably priced, I recommend the Lobster when in season.

Date of visit: December 2019
Write a reviewReviews (235)

Reviewed January 11, 2020

I had a meal here on 9/1/20
Very good indeed...
Mixed meat skewers,egg fried rice,stir fried veg
Couldn't fault it service exellant
Staff lovely..highly reccomended
Plenty of other variations on the menu also. .

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed September 17, 2019

I ordered steamed sea bass, which was good but I must say I'm glad to have had an Asian friend with me who is used to taking the flesh off the fish and leaving the head, bones and tail behind and helped me, otherwise I would not have had much of the fish. Because my fish was steamed, it took longer than the rest of the guests' meals, so by the time they were almost finished with their dish, mine came out, so everyone waited while I ate. We ordered Mongolian stir fry vegetables, which was good although it consisted of mostly cabbage if any other vegetables. We also ordered fried rice, which was good, and thankfully those came out with the other guest's dishes so I had something to eat while waiting for the fish. Others at the table ordered various fish dishes and they said they were good, so that is why I gave the restaurant an average rating, it was good, but not excellent.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed July 24, 2019

The place is full of mouse . see some rat running across between table to another table.... can't imagine the food is good or bad . so we left. Sorry guy!!!

Date of visit: July 2019
pattayadining, General Manager at Mr. 99 Steak and Seafood Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2019

Dear Jcop8,

Warm greeting from Mr. 99 Restaurant.

Hygiene is our number one priority and we always strive to make sure that our restaurant is clean and sanitary at all times.

Thank you for your feedback. We will investigate your complaints and improve accordingly

We are really sorry to hear that you had a bad experience at Mr. 99 Restaurant. Please do give us another chance by visiting us again!

Savek M.

Reviewed July 10, 2019 via mobile

We have been to Mr 99 restaurant now a couple of times and the food was excellent both seafood and steak they have a very good extensive menu to suit all and have live seafood tanks at the entrance that you can choose your seafood and the prices for all the menu are reasonably priced and tonight they also had a 10% discount on all food. The service was nothing but exceptional our waitress Ms.Pranee B was very attentive from the time we arrived until we left.they had a small live band playing great music which created a great atmosphere.we will definitely be going back

Date of visit: July 2019

Dear Wellard_10,

Warm greetings from Mr. 99 Restaurant. Thank you very much for an excellent review and thank you for mentioning our menu and live seafood tanks in your review. Much appreciated.

I will pass your kind words to our team. I am sure they will be happy to hear that they are doing a good job.

Please do visit us again soon and tell your friends about us because we highly appreciate your business!

Savek M.