“Great Seafood”

Ranked #247 of 1,083 Restaurants in Pattaya
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Had dinner and fish was great. Started with sashimi which was as fresh as I have ever had. Prices are good and way below what you pay in Walking Street. Overall cost less than A$35 with drinks included

11  Thank riverMelbourne

Reviewed December 23, 2012

I telephoned mr 99 and told lady party of 3 peaple one a 1 year old girl and we want air conditioned part of restarant, lady said yes we have and you will arrive 19.30 i said yes we arrived and when got there staff were very rude not interested that i had booking manager came over no air con sit here or go i said politely i will go so story is they say on internet they have so many seat air con which is a lie they dont have any air con seated area stay the hell away from that rude lot.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

I have been visiting Mr. 99 for the better part of the last 14 years I believe and I can honestly say that the restaurant hasn't dissappointed over the years. This is quite a feast to be achieved given that so many other restaurants have sprung up in Pattaya all over the place.

Surely, it is mostly non airconditioned (exterior seating) with the exception of 2 private rooms in the back. But for that, the beach road atmosphere can be inhaled and enjoyed. To me the best time is at sunset around 5pm when the sun dives into the sea in front of the restaurant. Quite breath taking.

The quality/price relation is second to none. I for one love SCHNITZEL and those are the best in Pattaya and are even hard to find in Bangkok too. The portions are generous and the food is always well prepared and nicely cooked.

So I wil continue visit this place whenever I am in Pattaya.

10  Thank Peter C
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Good Foods and nice Music if you looking for some Restaurant at pattaya Beach Road This Restaurant it's the Frist choice for me ..!

9  Thank Theerathiti
Reviewed December 7, 2012

To be frank it is not easy for us to go to this restauatnt because they have no parking but we went to cetal shopping and just walked ver which takes about 5 minutes to walk. Central is on so 9 and Mr.99 is on soi 7 about 200 meters apart. Central is ok for shopping and people watxhin but not for good food and certainly not a place for finding a seaood place. So we walked over to Mr.99 and we had yet again a fantatsic seafood and steak dinner with ocean views and good atmospehere. They also have a good band playing great music. The place was packed with tons of people but itis a big retaurant and we received a tbale...luckily in the front next to the beach road. This place is very livly and super for poeple watching, and thebhave a dance floor and farnag were dancing...nice! We ordered grilled tiger prawns and they were huge...4 pice tothe kilo! We laos,oredered sashimi salmon (super fresh and as good as in any Japanese outlet) and fresh oysters as well as tenderloin steak from Canada...ot was so tender. We go back there again as we figured out free parking at central shopping. :-)

9  Thank Joe C