Tripadvisor
Pattaya
All reviews big c shopping mall pool view room rooms are clean building work nice hotel decent size night life definitely stay here again room service is housekeeping staff breakfast buffet pattaya beach stayed here for nights pools nightlife
Selected filters
Reviewed January 11, 2020

We stayed here for a short break after the New Year holiday. It's ideally located not far from the beach, shopping malls, restaurants and the night life that Pattaya has to offer.
It was easy to find had has ample car parking. The service was very good. The room was spacious, clean, light and well furnished. The bed was comfortable and the hotel was quiet at night. The facilities were all very good. Breakfast was excellent. _ We will come here again.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed December 21, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for 6 nights in December 2019 after staying here several times before. Nice hotel with a decent restaurant for breakfast (based on previous years) This part of the Sabai resort allows access to 3 different pools all of which are of a decent standard with enough sun loungers, cushions and towels to use. Rooms are clean and a decent size with enough facilities to keep everybody happy. The only complaint I would have about the Sabiai Wing area is it can be quite noisy from the corridor especially when the housekeeping staff start in the morning.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 20, 2019 via mobile

Hotel is good , staff is good. Near to many places like shopping mall and night life . . Room service is good. Front desk I'd good . Rooms are clean
Breakfast buffet was bad.
Over all it's nice place to stay in Pattaya at less price ..

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 25, 2019

I checked in at 8 pm to find that there was an error in my booking, which was my fault.and i could have been penalised. They gave me a room for the night before a meeting with the GM the next day. The problem was resolved at no cost to me.
Good, friendly staff. The pool view room is spacious. The food is very reasonably priced.The upgraded facilities nearby including an upgraded mall across the road, Chinatown, the fish market and Terminal 21 shopping mall 100 metres away make it an excellent location.

Room tip: De Luxe Pool view are large with a balcony
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed February 13, 2019

This is the 4th time booking this hotel for a long holiday of a month or more, normally taking a visit to other places in North East Thailand and leaving our luggage with the hotel until we arrive back.

It's been 11 months since my last visit and without telling the hotel that we were coming , they welcomed us by saying that they had put us in the same room as the last time.

The safe are so nice and I believe that they are well rewarded by the management, not sure why, but all the staff were given gifts and followed by a large staff party.

Regards the building work next door, I have followed the progress from them putting the piles into the ground and now the new hotel is just about finished, I have read that a few people are not happy because the pool area is now more shaded, I am happy with that because I don't like sitting in the sun and it's nice to relax in a shaded area and if you want the sun, the hotel provides a #nd pool that gets the sun all day.

Room is great and great WiFi, , no complaints from me, for what you pay, you can't complain unless your paying a !ot more by not shopping around for a good deal.

Top tip, try the food court in the new terminal 21, very good value and tasty.

2nd tip, city view room s are cheaper and are a very good size.

Thank you to all the staff at the the sabai wing and also the security guard who was at the sabai and now working at the express who always have time for a smile and a chat.

We will be back before you know it, in 2 days in fact after a tour of North East Thailand.

Room tip: High floor city view
Date of stay: February 2019