“great place to relax”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pattaya
Tui's Place Guest House
Ranked #3 of 566 Pattaya B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 25, 2012

we have just returned after a 3 weeks stay in tui's place and we had to write this review to say a big thank you to neil and tui and all their staff for helping to make our stay such a pleasure.The room we had was fantastic(A2)really big room loads of space and a nice balcony overlooking the beach.the staff are all friendly and helpfull and the position of tui's place could not be better nice and busy through the day and quiet and relaxing at night a real oasis on the beach.The only fault was that we were having such a great time here that the 3 weeks went over far too quickly we can certainly reccomend tui's place for a great time and will be going back next year

Room Tip: we had superior seaside view room A2 great position
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Tui's Place Guest House

Reviewed November 8, 2012

this is a great location right on the beach in pattaya. comfortable room with a balcony. its my second time here and i would come back. ate lunch here too and it was good. the only drawback is trying to get the suitcases upo the stairs

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sgtwrench
Reviewed August 25, 2012

I had the pleasure or staying at Tui's Place for two weeks.
Arriving late in the night (1am) due to flight delays I was greeted by Neil (Tui's friend) with a welcoming smile. Just what I needed after one of those days. We went directly to my room (Seaview room C4).

I had breakfast everyday and lunch on the beach most days. The food was always fresh and enjoyed. My Thai friend also liked all the ate. I'm not a fan of chilli and found many options to my taste.

I was always made to feel welcome and found Tui, Neil and all their staff to be very hospitable and genuine.

The location of Tui's is directly on the gay beach of Dong Tan. But the beach is not a party beach so no loud noise.

I had a two hour massage every day just infront of Tui's. At a cost of 600 Thai Baht + tip, about $30.00 AUD. I absolutely recommend Teerayuth Suntea (he's the best) his hands are just amazing.

Finally, I have been to Pattaya 7 times now and stayed at The Bondi, The Room Club Hotel and Avalon Resort. In my professional opinion ( I have been working in Food and Beverage management for 30 years) Tui's Place is by far the best for value, friendliness and overall experience.

If you are a Gay or Lesbian traveler and want a wonderful guesthouse on the beach that is safe and friendly stay at
Tui's Place.

• Stayed: August 2012
3  Thank David H
Reviewed July 28, 2012

For 10 years, I come once or twice a year at Tui's Place.
The location is excellent, on the most beautiful beach of the area (and the cars are prohibited from 10:00 to 17:00...).
Staff is friendly and the stay is really relaxing

Room Tip: Of course, prefer the room facing the sea. The "A" sery is the best : my favorites are A3...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Lorenzaccio2A
Reviewed June 27, 2012

An excellent choice in its category. Clean, friendly, and perfectly located on Jomtien. The staff speaks good English and everyone is cheerful -- from the desk clerk to Tui himself.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank cpnyny
Reviewed June 24, 2012

And a perfect location right on the gay beach, As other reviewers have said, it's a simple place, but I always enjoy staying here. Nice breakfast and the best coffee in Jomtien!

Room Tip: Choose a sea view room -- the floor doesn't matter.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Davidmny
Reviewed May 18, 2012

This is my first ever review on Trip Advisor which should say something in and of itself.

I've visited Pattaya 5 times in the last 7 years. I like to try different gay-friendly places but now I will return to Tui's Place. I arrived at 10am, jet-lagged, and tired and found my room not to be ready which is understandable at that hour. John quickly offered me a smaller room to nap in until my room was ready...at no extra charge! What a way to be greeted and feel welcome. When my room was ready (ocean view with balcony on second floor) I found it clean, roomy, with an amazing view of the gay beach directly in front of me.

The staff are friendly and always willing to be helpful. Neil (title of Tui's friend), more like the manager, was the kindest and funniest "concierge" I've ever met in Thailand. I only wish he was around when I first started to visit!!! He offered great tips on places to go from food to shows to bars, and even went out of his way to introduce me to other guests while enjoying an American breakfest in their open air dining room which overlooks the beach.

The area has a boardwalk-like feeling, closed to traffic during peak day hours. It's a great strectch to go for a morning walk or jog and when you are ready for the beach, it's 6 steps to the sand! The security guard comes on duty at 6pm and is there throughout the night so I felt safe bringing guests back to my room. And I enjoyed the intamacy and privacy of a smaller gay-friendly B&B to the larger hotels where u are just a number.

You can take a group taxi in those pick up trucks for 10 baht to get to Boystown or Sunee Plaza or if in a rush take a motor taxi for 50 baht. I did both.

And I will let you in on a well-kept secret. Tui's guests have access to a private pool just a few steps out their back door for those who want a dip in fresh, CLEAN water. The pool is part of the Condo Complex behind Tui's. Plenty of lounges and not crowded. A nice escape after a day on the beach.

Overall, staff, location, pool, safety and cleanliness make Tui's the best value in Pattaya. I'll be back!

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the beach offer best views.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo