“Awww man”

Ranked #163 of 483 Specialty Lodging in Pattaya
Cleveland, Ohio
“Awww man”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I was there for 8 days and I was amazed at the site of the hotel the cleanliness of the grounds and my room. The staff was professional and humble, they took pride in their work. The only reason I did not give it 5 star's is because I could not make outside calls and I had problems with wi-fi but the wi-fi was fixed immediately, the breaksfast offer an array of choices and the food was good (I prefer that it was kepted warm) but it was still good.. The staff was very helpful in offering suggesting on sites to visit while in Pattaya.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Doha, Qatar
Reviewed March 11, 2013

A marvellous hotel I stayed. Very big duplex with 3 bedrooms, 4 TVs, big hall and dining room, nice balcony and wonderful breakfast.
I stayed last Feb. 2013 for a couple of days with my family.
We enjoyed a lot, but we had a bad Internet connection. Hotel tried to fix it twice and they were succedded before few hours of our departure.
When we arrive there was nobody to pick our luggage. Also Taxi service is unavailable.
A nice Gym and swimming pool.
In general, it was a fantastic stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Abu_Firas_11
Barnsley, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 17, 2013

stopped hear for 18 days in January 2013, with my wife, looking at this hotel on the net ,it looks fantastic ,but its anything but,its the most filfthiest place i have ever stopped in,if u walk round any of the pool area without flip flops on your feet they are completely black. and of all the other places its a complete disgrace,my son cut my hair on our balcony ,i picked up most of the hair and the rest will still be on the balcony to this day,i had it cut on the third day there,they never once cleaned the balcony. on the first day there my wife spotted the largest cockroach i have ever seen ,the cabinets in the kitchen smelt horrid,not knowing this at first ,we put some tea bags in one of the drawer's,and when we came to have a drink of tea you could actually taste the filth,we went a bought some type of bleach and soaked all the cutlery before use.the staff are the most unpleasant i have ever dealt with and most unhelpful,the lifts were never cleaned from day one.this is the worst hotel i have ever stopped in,in our room every so often there was some type of large motor running above our bedroom ,this would keep you awake most of the night .i reported all of my problems ,but it was a waste of time saying anything, nothing was done by anyone.keep clear. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Room Tip: keep away from high floor's lot of motor noises
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank nogger1945

Travelers are raving about these Pattaya hotels

Bangalore
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Nice place to be at in Pattaya. One would want to go to the beach and its adjoining roads to enjoy proper Pattaya and come back to a place away from those maddening crowds! This is the one for that. I would recommend this place to fellow travelers and friends. Staff is good too. But the hotel has a great pool and gym! One of the few hotels in Thailand I've visited to have a proper gym! One bad thing, which I did not expect is that Wi-Fi is "one user - one device - one room". WTFrontdoor! I have my phone, tablet and laptop needing wifi! Same is the case with my friend too!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank AnandSN
New Delhi, India
Reviewed September 14, 2012

my stay was very awesome excepting the early checkin , i reached the hotel at around 6 am and since was traveling with an infant so i had already informed the hotel about my early checkin though they nicely checked us in but charged me one day extra just because of 6 hrs early....breakfast was except able rest all was very good awesome hotel clean environment guys would reccomend to all. family mart just outside the main gate which has all basic things you need..

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Teheran, Tehran, Iran
Reviewed June 10, 2012

It was a great hotel , clean rooms, big pool, and friendly staff. We didn't eat lunch or dinner cause we was always out for fun, but we enjoyed the breakfast. I think the ones who complain about the breakfast may have missed the breakfast menu which you can order special meals in 10 or more different dishes (English, American , ..) and was free of charge, as we also didn't know it on first two days of our stay. The only low point is that the hotel is a bit far from beach and city center.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
4 Thank Hamed_PZ
Reviewed March 19, 2012

Stayed here five nights and ended up moving to more central position rooms excellent staff breakfast buffet very poor and customers seem to put towels out on sun loungers very early large hotel lacking in atmosphere and bit out the way

• Stayed February 2012