Page 10 Hotel
$100
$66
$86
$72
Amari Nova Suites Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
$44
$37
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $45/night.

$140
$115
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $140/night.

Royal Cliff Beach Hotel(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 06/01
$528
$104
$99
  • Beachfront
$95
$71
LK The Empress(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
$64
$55
Priceline
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $70/night.

All reviewsdressing gowns and slippersrooftop poolwalking streetbeer barcentral festivalbeach roadrainfall showerbig bathroomcentral locationrestaurant staffexcellent locationrooms are modernnice propertyshower headtop floorwalk in showerdecent hotel
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Very friendly staff. They realy make u fell good. Very quick check in and check out. The food is hotel is excellent. U realy don,t want to eat anywhere else. The chief deserve a rise. Room are very clean. The bed is comfortable,sleep very well. Swiming pool is nice. Location is perfect, close to malls , beach and nightlife. Ok at night can be a little noisy but just come late to the room. I will return. Again thanx to the staff.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank Marjan S
page10Pattaya, General Manager at Page 10 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your five star review and positive feedback sharing on Tripadvisor. We are extremely happy to know that you enjoyed your stay and satisfy with our services and staff. I will share your feedback to the team to maintain our great works. Should there be anything we could do better to make your stay even more wonderful, please do not hesitate to let us know. We look forward to welcoming you back home again in the near future.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Well, really cannot find any Cons. I stayed at the Superior Suite and I think its more than sufficient for a Single traveler. Excellent Room,toilet, Wifi,location and friendly staff.

Location is very strategic atleast for me, Soi6,LK Metro,Central and Mike Shopping Mall and Walking Street all under 10 minutes by walk.
The Hotel staffs are one of the best , very helpful and always smiling.

Only Con if you ask me is that the wardrobe for keeping clothes etc was in the toilet which is not desirable.

If you have a moderate budget and want to stay in a nice property, Page10 is definitely among the top hotels of Pattaya.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank abhi1979
page10Pattaya, General Manager at Page 10 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so very much for your five stars review and taking time to share your feedback on Tripadvisor. We are very blissful to know that you enjoyed your stay and satisfied the overall services we provided. The staff indeed has been a top selling point for the hotel, the sweet smiles and attentive eyes always there for you no matter when. You are suggested to stay in our Deluxe Room where the wardrobe located outside the toilet and the room size is even bigger than the Superior one.

Thank you once again for recommending Page 10 to the other, we will ensure to keep up the good works to make our guest happiest stay. We hope to welcome you back home again sometime soon.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

stayed for 9 nites on a golfing vacation ( 4 guys ) .The hotel is in a great location : close to beach, shopping Malls and Bars/Restuarants. I upgraded from a Superior Suite to Deluxe for only 200 Baht ( A$7 ) Well worth it for the extra space, and found the suite to be modern clean and comfortable. The atmosphere in the hotel was very good as ALL the staff were friendly and made you feel welcome...we actaully ate in the restuarant quite a few times as the food was good and very reasonably priced. The breakfast was very asian compaired to other resorts i have stayed in.... as they cater for mainly local guests..but hey...when in Rome !
We spent our afternoons by the smallish roof top pool and enjoyed a cold beer and platter of Satays....served by the friendly pool staff....again this is a small Boutique hotel and does not have expansive resort facilities so i'd say OK for couples or singles looking for cheaper accomodation.....would i recommend this Hotel...yes....would I recommend Pattaya...NO
back to Phuket next time for me

Room Tip: Upgrade to Dlx suite and ask for higher rooms...there are many bars nearby...but double glazing seemed to work.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank bigwilie_4163l

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to extend my sincere gratitude for sharing your positive feedback on Tripadvisor and am glad you enjoyed your stay. At Page 10, we are providing home feeling atmosphere every staff love to keep your heart warm, during your stay, I am sure you had always seen a genuine smile on their face doesn’t matter how hard they work or difficult situation they had been through the smile always there for you.

We again thank you for your constructive feedback and will ensure to keep the good works, should there be anything we could do better to make you the most memorable stay, please feel free to let us know. We look forward to your return in the near future.

Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

As you may have read in other reviews, yes, service is very good, location is great, room is good, pool is good, breakfast is so-so, wifi is so-so (slow at times that you would just give up).. but what I would write here would be a few cons. Small enough for most travelers to miss but would definitely make the difference.

Few cons:
Small little touch in the room like having a tissue box with tissues out in the room, extra toilet rolls in the bathroom would be helpful. Imagine if I'm in the toilet and I ran out of toilet roll.. Not sure how or what I can do in that situation especially there is no phone in the bathroom too.

Shower head has to be held when showering. When the pressure is too high, it will fall off the stand. Shower head on the ceiling (rain shower head - not sure of the proper term) is suspected not used for some time because when I first used it, there seem to be some blockage - only some water trickle out from some of the holes despite high pressure. Door couldn't be closed completely due to panel shift.

Don't get me wrong, I love the size of the bathroom. It's HUGE. There is no complimentary toothbrush (it's ok), only 1 small box of cotton bud and 1 shower cap (was hoping for at least 2). Although there is a balcony, there is no chairs out there so my partner has to stand out there while smoking and we couldn't lounge outside.

When I asked for a second key on the next morning, I was told I need to put down a deposit - but when we signed the registration form, they (hotel staff) has taken our credit card details for deposit. I don't understand why I need to put down a deposit for a second key card but I didn't take it in the end.

It gave me the impression that the hotel is a little stingy with things. For the amount I pay a night, I would expect better or slightly better with the basic things. Small little things make the difference.

Along the same street, there are 2 new hotels - The Stay and See Me Too (I think) but I have not checked the prices. I see chairs and tables on balcony and would try one of those two next time.

• Stayed: May 2013
3  Thank jolyene
page10Pattaya, General Manager at Page 10 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for staying with us and taking time to write your positive feedback. We are happy to know you had a pleasant stay even though there are some few little miss issues. We seriously noted your useful suggestions and will ensure to improve point by point. The hotel normally provides an extra roll in every guest room, however you can still ask for more 24 hours a day, we can provide additional amenities upon request without hesitation. Due to our policy for an extra key, the hotel simply requires the deposit and you definitely get it back when you return which is easily to track and we don’t make any profit on this. We actually provide toothbrush and toothpaste upon request and you can ask for it anytime you need.

We hope you would have a better stay on your next visit and we look forward to pampering you again in the near future. Thank you very much once again for choosing Page 10 and I will ensure to share your feedback to the team for further improvement.

Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

Trying to find a bit of an oasis within Pattaya that is close to all the action, we picked out this little gem of a hotel.

We loved the modern rooms, pool, and design/décor of the common areas. We were within easy walking distance of the beach, boardwalk, a major mall, and within hailing distance of a taxi. We had a very nice view of the surrounding area from our room and an even better one from the rooftop pool.

The staff were friendly and helpful, too, so we'd definitely go back if ever in Pattaya again.

• Stayed: April 2013
4  Thank bbilmer
page10Pattaya, General Manager at Page 10 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2013

Dear Rogues65,

A delightful greeting from Page 10 Hotel and thank you very much for taking your precious time to share your feedback on the Tripadvisor. We are so extremely happy to know that you enjoyed your stay and satisfied our services and hospitality of the staff. To know that we will be chosen again whenever you are in town is fantastic. We hope to see you back home again anytime possible, should there be anything we could do to make you a greater stay, please feel free to let us know. Thank you once again for such wonderful review you did for Page 10 Hotel.