“Excellent Stay”
Review of Page 10 Hotel

Page 10 Hotel
Ranked #58 of 465 Hotels in Pattaya
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Well, really cannot find any Cons. I stayed at the Superior Suite and I think its more than sufficient for a Single traveler. Excellent Room,toilet, Wifi,location and friendly staff.

Location is very strategic atleast for me, Soi6,LK Metro,Central and Mike Shopping Mall and Walking Street all under 10 minutes by walk.
The Hotel staffs are one of the best , very helpful and always smiling.

Only Con if you ask me is that the wardrobe for keeping clothes etc was in the toilet which is not desirable.

If you have a moderate budget and want to stay in a nice property, Page10 is definitely among the top hotels of Pattaya.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank abhi1979
page10Pattaya, General Manager at Page 10 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so very much for your five stars review and taking time to share your feedback on Tripadvisor. We are very blissful to know that you enjoyed your stay and satisfied the overall services we provided. The staff indeed has been a top selling point for the hotel, the sweet smiles and attentive eyes always there for you no matter when. You are suggested to stay in our Deluxe Room where the wardrobe located outside the toilet and the room size is even bigger than the Superior one.

Thank you once again for recommending Page 10 to the other, we will ensure to keep up the good works to make our guest happiest stay. We hope to welcome you back home again sometime soon.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

stayed for 9 nites on a golfing vacation ( 4 guys ) .The hotel is in a great location : close to beach, shopping Malls and Bars/Restuarants. I upgraded from a Superior Suite to Deluxe for only 200 Baht ( A$7 ) Well worth it for the extra space, and found the suite to be modern clean and comfortable. The atmosphere in the hotel was very good as ALL the staff were friendly and made you feel welcome...we actaully ate in the restuarant quite a few times as the food was good and very reasonably priced. The breakfast was very asian compaired to other resorts i have stayed in.... as they cater for mainly local guests..but hey...when in Rome !
We spent our afternoons by the smallish roof top pool and enjoyed a cold beer and platter of Satays....served by the friendly pool staff....again this is a small Boutique hotel and does not have expansive resort facilities so i'd say OK for couples or singles looking for cheaper accomodation.....would i recommend this Hotel...yes....would I recommend Pattaya...NO
back to Phuket next time for me

Room Tip: Upgrade to Dlx suite and ask for higher rooms...there are many bars nearby...but double glazing seem...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank bigwilie_4163l

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to extend my sincere gratitude for sharing your positive feedback on Tripadvisor and am glad you enjoyed your stay. At Page 10, we are providing home feeling atmosphere every staff love to keep your heart warm, during your stay, I am sure you had always seen a genuine smile on their face doesn’t matter how hard they work or difficult situation they had been through the smile always there for you.

We again thank you for your constructive feedback and will ensure to keep the good works, should there be anything we could do better to make you the most memorable stay, please feel free to let us know. We look forward to your return in the near future.

Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

As you may have read in other reviews, yes, service is very good, location is great, room is good, pool is good, breakfast is so-so, wifi is so-so (slow at times that you would just give up).. but what I would write here would be a few cons. Small enough for most travelers to miss but would definitely make the difference.

Few cons:
Small little touch in the room like having a tissue box with tissues out in the room, extra toilet rolls in the bathroom would be helpful. Imagine if I'm in the toilet and I ran out of toilet roll.. Not sure how or what I can do in that situation especially there is no phone in the bathroom too.

Shower head has to be held when showering. When the pressure is too high, it will fall off the stand. Shower head on the ceiling (rain shower head - not sure of the proper term) is suspected not used for some time because when I first used it, there seem to be some blockage - only some water trickle out from some of the holes despite high pressure. Door couldn't be closed completely due to panel shift.

Don't get me wrong, I love the size of the bathroom. It's HUGE. There is no complimentary toothbrush (it's ok), only 1 small box of cotton bud and 1 shower cap (was hoping for at least 2). Although there is a balcony, there is no chairs out there so my partner has to stand out there while smoking and we couldn't lounge outside.

When I asked for a second key on the next morning, I was told I need to put down a deposit - but when we signed the registration form, they (hotel staff) has taken our credit card details for deposit. I don't understand why I need to put down a deposit for a second key card but I didn't take it in the end.

It gave me the impression that the hotel is a little stingy with things. For the amount I pay a night, I would expect better or slightly better with the basic things. Small little things make the difference.

Along the same street, there are 2 new hotels - The Stay and See Me Too (I think) but I have not checked the prices. I see chairs and tables on balcony and would try one of those two next time.

• Stayed: May 2013
3  Thank jolyene
page10Pattaya, General Manager at Page 10 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for staying with us and taking time to write your positive feedback. We are happy to know you had a pleasant stay even though there are some few little miss issues. We seriously noted your useful suggestions and will ensure to improve point by point. The hotel normally provides an extra roll in every guest room, however you can still ask for more 24 hours a day, we can provide additional amenities upon request without hesitation. Due to our policy for an extra key, the hotel simply requires the deposit and you definitely get it back when you return which is easily to track and we don’t make any profit on this. We actually provide toothbrush and toothpaste upon request and you can ask for it anytime you need.

We hope you would have a better stay on your next visit and we look forward to pampering you again in the near future. Thank you very much once again for choosing Page 10 and I will ensure to share your feedback to the team for further improvement.

Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

Trying to find a bit of an oasis within Pattaya that is close to all the action, we picked out this little gem of a hotel.

We loved the modern rooms, pool, and design/décor of the common areas. We were within easy walking distance of the beach, boardwalk, a major mall, and within hailing distance of a taxi. We had a very nice view of the surrounding area from our room and an even better one from the rooftop pool.

The staff were friendly and helpful, too, so we'd definitely go back if ever in Pattaya again.

• Stayed: April 2013
4  Thank bbilmer
page10Pattaya, General Manager at Page 10 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2013

Dear Rogues65,

A delightful greeting from Page 10 Hotel and thank you very much for taking your precious time to share your feedback on the Tripadvisor. We are so extremely happy to know that you enjoyed your stay and satisfied our services and hospitality of the staff. To know that we will be chosen again whenever you are in town is fantastic. We hope to see you back home again anytime possible, should there be anything we could do to make you a greater stay, please feel free to let us know. Thank you once again for such wonderful review you did for Page 10 Hotel.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Loved my stay at Page 10 Hotel in Pattaya - coming from a hospitality background I was impressed by the level of customer service provided - weather it was the reception staff, cleaners or the porters - staff were friendly, fun, polite and at the same time very professional.

Rooms where impressive and well priced - the equivalent in Melbourne would cost $250AU per night where my room was $500AU for the week!!

Thanks for your hospitality and cant wait to see you all again in October!!

Special mention to the porters on the front door keep up the great work boys!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
5  Thank Shaun M

Dear Shaun,

Thank you very much for your fantastic review about your stay at Page 10 Hotel. Its our great pleasure to know that you loved your stay at our hotel. Most importantly, to win a heart of the person who had hospitality background is something we are very proud of. We will ensure that we keep our top performance as high as we could do to provide the top-notch services to our valued guest. Like I mentioned in previous review that we are a small family running Page 10 professionally, anything we can do to make you a happy stay, we will not hesitate to do so.

We look very much forward to welcoming you back home again in this coming October, thank you once again for your encouragement and five star review you did for us.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

I stayed at Page 10 for 8 nights during early May 2013.

I have to say that the service from all the staff was absoultely first class they made you feel very special and welcome. By the end of the holiday they had become friends.

The rooms were large and decor good. The bathrooms were huge with a seperate walk in shower and bath. They were impecably clean and had the feeling of being brand new. I would recommend that you request a room at the back of the hotel as they're quieter. The music in the local bars doesn't stop until 2am

The roof top pool was superb. Very quiet and relaxing n oasis within a very busy resort. One day at 1 o'clock I had the whole pool and bar area to myself apart from the waitress who suplied the cold drinks when requested. It doesn't get any better.

The Thai food at the hotel was the best that I had in Pattaya. It was also great value. Each day I would let the waitress pick for me I was never disappointed. the lady at the pool was lovely and each day we would have a "good old chat" in English she reallly was charming.

The bell boys were a great laugh and alwyas had a massive smile and you got a lovely welcome each time you returned to the hotel.

The bar staff also did a fantastic job. I would always have a couple of Singha's before I headed out and hit the sights of Pattaya. We always had a good laugh.

The location of the hotel is first class close to all the action!

What I liked is that the hotel has a boutique feel and the feeeling of a "chain" hotel

So overall I had an absolutley fantastic time made some lovely friensds and will 100% return to Page 10 no Page 100%

David - London

The

Room Tip: Try and opt for a high level room on the quiet side of the room. Try the Hotel Thai Food is top q...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank DavidLondon G

Dear David,

Thank you very much for taking time to share your wonderful feedback on Tripadvisor. We are so grateful to know that you had a pleasant stay and satisfied the overall services and hospitality provided by our staff, to make you feel like home is our principle, lucky that our staff understood the concept so well and they have trying their best to implement according to our direction. Credit to those gifted staff, without them we’re just normal boutique hotel in town, we are a small family running the hotel professionally. Its also delightful to know that you enjoy all aspect of the hotel including of the room itself, rooftop swimming pool as well as food we provided. Well noted for the noise disturbance from the closeby bars which we actually installed double glass door to get rid of such disturbance.

I will ensure to share your constructive feedback to the team and should there be anything we could do better to make your stay even more remarkable, please do not hesitate to let us know. Please kindly accept our heartfelt thank you for your supports and being so kind to us. We are thrilled to welcome you back home again in the near future.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

I have spent a week at this great hotel. The staff their went out of there way to make me feel at home, The breakfasts buffet was great with a lady to make your hot eggs every morning, The food was 10 out of 10. This hotel is located very close to the main shopping centre (100mt away)
The rooms where very spacious clean with a welcome vibe.
The only thing that I had a problem with was that the roof pool was to hot 28c, it may pay for them to put a cover over some of the pool to keep cool.
The hotel is very quite during the day and same at night, you can walk down to Beach road 3 min and get the 10Baht bus down to walking street and come back on second road bus when ready to come home. This hotel would suit single travellers as well as couples. The hotel was always cool and very clean. You never had to wait for a left to go or go to your room. you pressed the button and left would be a floor within 20 seconds. Thank you Donut for the work at the front counter and hope to see you again

Room Tip: All rooms would be good as very large with separate washroom and showers. keep windows and drapes cl...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank Travelling4you
page10Pattaya, General Manager at Page 10 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2013

Dear Travelling4you,

Thank you very much for taking your time to share your fantastic review on the Tripadvisor. We are extremely happy to make you feel like home, due to our principle we would like to run the hotel with home feeling atmosphere plus slightly homey touches. The location is important but not as much as services and hospitality we particularly provide.

I will share your feedback to the team in order for them to maintain their top performance. Your splendid feedback is somehow drive our inner energy to do more great works for our valued customers. Thank you very much once again for being so nice and kind to our staffs, we hope to welcome you back home again soon.