“A fashion hotel Like home !!!!!!”
Review of Page 10 Hotel

Page 10 Hotel
Ranked #58 of 447 Hotels in Pattaya
Aix-en-Provence, France
“A fashion hotel Like home !!!!!!”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Bonjour,
If you are looking for a fashion resort, with a nice situation (few meters from Central fesrival and Mike shipping mall), nice room, nice swimming pool, nice breakfast, nice music everywhere in hotel, nice bar and restaurant and a great friendly nice staff,
you must stay to PAGE 10
All the staff take care of you, smile, joke !!!
We are 5 friends (girls and boys) just had 10 days in this resort.
And we are so sad to leave from the PAGE 10
Thanks to Donut, and all the sweet staff
Greetings

We hope to come back again !!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed February 2013
3 Thank AKIMOOOO

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Romsey
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Stayed in this hotel for luckily 3 days - hotel was very nice from the outside and in the reception. The pool and bar was fab and so was the room itself. However, the bathroom was a different story. Upon arrival the bath tub was VERY dirty! It had hair in it, dirty marks all over it, phoned reception to make a complain so someone came to "try" and clean the dirty marks off with his bare hands. They claimed the dirty marks were stuck on the bath tub and they couldn't remove it, but when I scrubbed it myself it came off!

The room looked nice but it was so loud that my boyfriend could not sleep until after 2 am!

Unluckily, I had to make a international phone call to my insurance, but the hotel doesn't allow anyone to make any international calls even when I offered to pay! I explained I had to make a call due to going into hospital and needed to let my insurance know, but they didn't care at all.

Breakfast was appalling, it was the same everyday, with very limited to what you can eat. The tea was so weak that it just tasted of water. The waitresses were friendly though.

All in all my honest opinion about this hotel is not satisfactory. I wouldn't choose to pick this hotel again. However, it was a good location, close to beach (only 5 mins walk) and close to bars and shops.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Sushiii_x
Reviewed February 6, 2013

My cousin and I stayed in room 609. It was a pleasant check in and out. The staff's are friendly and professional. The location of the hotel is brilliant due to the fact it's a 7 minute walk to central plaza and 3 minutes to the beach. The rooms are statisfactory.

The only problem we had - our room was directly opposite the bars... It was stupidly loud especially on a Saturday night. Due to the fact we couldn't lock both the doors on our balcony, the noise was unbearable.
The hotel's breakfast buffet was limited and I also felt a bit intimidated by one of the restaurant's staff. She was quite unpleasant to us.

I would only recommend this hotel to those who are heavy sleepers or avoid room 609.

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank emmept
London, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Hi Page 10 is a nice hotel, good location and staff are very helpful.
You just need to be aware that the bars on the front side of the hotel are very loud and don't finish until 2am every night. It was not a problem for me but thought others might want to try to sleep before 2am.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank respec37
Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

Very happy with our stay at page 10. I have been to Thailand 7 times now and this is definetly one if the best hotels I've found. Decor is modern boutique... Very funky vibe and atmosphere. i'm traveling with my seven year old boy who loves the hotel And I feel very comfortable and confident in the location and area. very close to central festival and all the fun to be had there and close to beach transport markets etc. staff are competent and very friendly restaurant offers simple food and covers all tastes I would think :) I like Thai food but 7 year old wanted chicken and chips which they were more than happy to accommodate (whole breast piece of lightly crumbed chicken!) very happy with that! Aircon and bathrooms FANTASTIC! And again the place and feel and decor is very cool. But not too cool! Only downside would be the bar noise at night but it didn't bother us in our room at all. Could hear it lightly in the background but more than willing to put up with it purely for the location. Happy travels !

• Stayed January 2013
3 Thank Lissajaye82
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 29, 2013

This is my 8th trip to Page 10 - as always very very consistent

There have been several cosmetic improvements which have improved the overall appearance of the hotel.

The staff are very very polite and helpful and my poor cleaner put up with my constant lateness of leaving the room - every time I came back the room was perfect and believe me I left the room in an absolute state!!!

I cannot really comment on the breakfast as I was never up in time - but from what I heard from other people it is perfectly adequate

The location is absolutely bang on - close to all amenities - Central Festival Shopping, Beach Road, LK Metro and on top of the baht bus routes

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
4 Thank socrates28
Shanghai, China
Reviewed January 22, 2013

One night stay, but very much relaxed. The room was big and clean with a comfortable bed. You can see each face with a nice smile in the hotel. Just 3 minutes' walk from the seaside, very convinient to go everywhere in town.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple