“Great place for having a dinner”
Review of Cafe Le Mar

Cafe Le Mar
Ranked #187 of 1,104 Restaurants in Pattaya
Cuisines: Thai, International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 22, 2014

We have been in cafe le Mar quite some times and we always enjoy it very much. Great beachview, perfect friendly service and good food. Their pizzas are wellknown and the menu is extensive.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

Well, we have been to one of my old time favourite places for pizza's.....anyway, I was brought to reality quickly. Pizza was ok...nothing special, however, we also ordered a steak. The order was placed at 17:15, pizza received at 17:40, the cold steak arrived at 17:55...we mentioned that a warm steak is what we actually ordered....They then informed us a couple of min later, that they would make a new one order, which was fine, but after about 20min....and other people which sat down and ordered food after us, who by this time, received their food...it really soured our experience. We then decided to look somewhere else (and asked for the bill) for food, as we were never a priority for anyone at Cafe Le Mar. About 10min later they brought the steak, but by that time, we wanted to leave and declined the steak. They still had the audacity to bring us a bill which included the steak. We asked for this to be taken off the bill and they did. We left Cafe Le Mar with a bad taste and I am not sure this is one of my recommended places anymore. In hind sight, the staff did not really speak english properly, neither did they actually confirmed that we are ok at any time. This experience is way below par, no matter how you want to sugar coat it.

Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

Salad was dead and pizza was suck but good service and nice breeze near da beach...wouldn't go back through

1  Thank 0_Gyrfalcon_0
Reviewed January 19, 2014

I had drinks with my European friend last week.
Restaurant is located almost in the middle of long branch road in jomtien facing the sea.
Very average restaurant regarding ambience and service standard is pretty ordinary.
Nothing was bad or exceptional about this restaurant.
I definitely expected it to be of better standard considering the fame that it has and the kind of prices they charge.

Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

I've try Thai food and Europe food both are good. I very like the Pizza and Spinach baked with cheese. I'm so happy to found this restaurant.