“Awsome Awsone”

Ranked #15 of 447 Hotels in Pattaya
Attleboro
“Awsome Awsone”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Great service friendly, helpful and attentive staff. Location great walk to beach connected to the mall. Coffee shop right out side. Pool very big. Room had private balcony, big room, nice king size bed. Room had a view of the beach and city, executive longue bid, quite and plenty of food choices and veverages.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank James C
Rudolf T, General Manager at Hilton Pattaya, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Dear James C,

Warm greetings and thank you for taking the time to write a response after your recent visit at Hilton Pattaya.

We are delighted to read your comments and that you enjoyed the features of our hotel and the service provided by our team members. We do hope to see you return soon as we look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Pattaya.

General Manager, Hilton Pattaya

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (364)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Stayed at the Hilton Hotel Pattaya between 18th June to 2nd July... My Husband and I with our Son and his girlfriend. Hotel is situated in the middle of beach road at the central festival shopping plaza. Good location. On arrival we checked into the hotel.. to be told we had to pay a fee of £200.00 each room deposit for the mini bar in our room. We didn't touch the Mini Bar in our room, nor did our Son and his girlfriend. But they took the money off my card. and told me that the money will take three weeks to refund into my account!!!!!!..... I was not happy. We booked this hotel package deal with Southall travel. They failed to let us know this was the Hilton Hotel procedure. We have stayed in many 5 star hotels around the world. including the Hilton at Sharks bay in Sharm... And we can certainly say the deposit was NOT ASKED FOR THERE!!
The Thai prostitutes were able to show their ID cards to reception and were allowed to stay with the punter in the hotel room. Eat the buffet breakfast and use all the hotel facilities. Which you do not expect to happen in the Hilton Hotel!! The noise the girls were making in the rooms with the clients was unacceptable. The housekeeping was sporadic at different times of the day. Room was being cleaned at 7.00pm one evening.... Bit inconvenient. The room was clean and they was plenty of bathroom and shaving items left each day. Did have 2 cockroaches in the toilet room, which had came up from the drain.. Bit nasty in the dead of night. Looked for me shoes if I needed the loo. Pool area was small lovely clean pool. But not enough sunbeds around the pool. There were 5 double sunbeds.. For a large hotel its just not enough! Had to explain to pool attendant the beds should not be reserved buy people who place their towel or book on the bed and then go shopping!!! Not on when your spending money at the pool bar and cant lay and enjoy it! So we removed the items and laid on the beds ourselves. The pool staff said we were not allowed a bottle of our own water or soft drink around the pool... or snacks.... When we complained that others were, they said that they could be flexible!!! Think they wanted a tip... Overall a great time spent at the Hilton. The buffet breakfast is very good. something fro everyone. and the staff pleasant and friendly. Thanks hope this is helpful

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Dawn B
Dear Dawn B,

Warm greetings and thank you having chosen Hilton Pattaya as the hotel of choice for your recent stay and for taking time to provide us with your valuable feedback.

We are sorry that we were not able to provide you and your family with a satisfactory experience during your recent stay. Your added comments in numerous areas are well noted and have been shared with the Department Heads concerned for improvement.

With this in mind we once again thank you for your feedback and we most certainly do look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel as our valued guest in the future.

Seattle, WA
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

Stayed numerous times since the hotel opened. The Hilton Pattaya is the newest, plushest hotel in Pattaya, with a great location to boot. It unquestionably offers comfortable rooms and great views.

However every time I've stayed, there have been problems that should not be up to the guest to find and resolve. I've experienced the shower flooding the room due to drain clogs, obvious light bulbs out, sliding glass doors off-track and difficult to open, wooden floors with nail heads poking out and creating a snag hazard -- and also with nail heads too recessed creating splinter hazards, busted hot water both in the shower and the sink, no water at all in the shower, sticky floors, broken lighting system causing uncontrolled light flickering... and I'm probably forgetting some. Each time, I've called and complained, and they generally get fixed quickly, but it got to the point where when I check in I resign myself to spending the first few days shaking out the bugs the hotel should never have let creep in, and/or changing rooms. Don't the maids have eyes?

The location is atop a mall that is a hub of activity in the area. That is generally a great plus, but also sometimes problematic. On my most recent stay, the mall decided to start erecting a metal-truss stage at midnight one night. The loud metal clanging went on all night. That is much different from the usual sounds of Pattaya's bars etc. that do drift in (but which I've never found problematic, and in fact even enjoy).

The common areas have started to show wear: dirty hallway carpets, marble stained with human oils in high-use areas such as surrounding elevator controls.

The hotel recently recategorized the 'Plus' rooms, forcing Executive status and thus raising their price by several thousand Baht per night. For a true 5-star experience, I might have rolled with it. But considering the lack of attention to detail, that price differential pushed me into "not worth it" territory.

I'll also note that in all the times I stayed there, not once did anyone ask at check-out how my stay was. I have never had the impression that anyone ever really cared. The hotel is obviously doing well, so I suppose they don't have to.

So... it was nice while it lasted, but I won't be back, at least not for a while.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear tai4de2,

Warm greetings and Thank you for filling out a review on Trip Advisor relating to your consistently stay at Hilton Pattaya, Thailand.

I am disappointed you felt your room did not meet your expectations of what you think a room in a five star hotel should look like. Your objective comments will help us in our quest to constantly improve so that all our valued guests will experience the best possible standards of product and service at our hotel.

We do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to Hilton Pattaya at some point in the future.

With kind regards,

Irving, Texas
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Built on top of a shopping mall, this hotel has some of the best views of the Pattaya area, Great lobby area with 'floating' couches; beautiful infinity pool; excellent buffet restaurant, and spacious rooms with a small balcony and a great view of the bay. There is also a great Executive Lounge to enjoy if you book a room on the executive floor - a great place to rest and relax in

Room Tip: Executive floor room gives you access to the Executive Lounge - worth it.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Rudolf T, General Manager at Hilton Pattaya, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Dear srwemail,

Warm greetings and thank you having chosen Hilton Pattaya as the hotel of choice for your recent stay. We also thank you for having taken the time to share your views of your stay at our hotel.

We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay and in particular that the Executive Lounge was able to contribute to your enjoyment. We hope to see you again soon.

Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Came for one night to get out of Bangkok and was very surprised at just how nice this hotel was. I typically would not stay in a Hilton, but after such great recommendations I took and chance and happy i did. Had a beautiful room that overlooked the Ocean, it is quite noisy at night, but that is from the city, nothing to hotel can do to control this. Rooftop bar has a spectacular view, ambiance and service. If I travel to Pattaya again, I will not stay anywhere else. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Ask for the ocean view side of the hotel
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear henryj121,

Warm greetings from Hilton Pattaya.

First of all, thank you for choosing Hilton Pattaya as the hotel of choice for your recent stay and taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback.

We are delighted to read your comments and that you enjoyed the features of our hotel and the service provided by our team members. We do hope to see you return soon to Hilton Pattaya.

Hong Kong, China
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Very Good Breakfast.
Everywhere are so comfortable and beautiful.
Swimming Pool is excellent and very easy go to the pool from my room.
Staff all nice, helpful and with smile, wonderful.
Room is Clean, shower room are very nice, I love it so much.
I tried bring a drinks which bought from outside and go into swimming pool, staff told me that this is not allow, but able to share a cup with me for this time. So nice experience.
Without WIfi at room, but this is good to let me forget all works and fully relax.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Rudolf T, General Manager at Hilton Pattaya, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Dear GaricHo,

Thank you for your kind comments on Tripadvisor relating to your recent stay at Hilton Pattaya

I am pleased to read that you had a fantastic stay and found the staff 'make' the hotel and your stay memorable and enjoyable. It is such a pleasure to receive such positive feedback.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Pattaya very soon.

Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for 3 nights and it was excellent. The service was great and the ambience too. The Horizon (Sky Bar) and the swimming pool is the main attractive part of hotel.
I strongly recommend this hotel.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Rudolf T, General Manager at Hilton Pattaya, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Dear GAGANPAL SINGH D,

Warm greetings and thank you having chosen Hilton Pattaya as the hotel of choice for your recent stay. We also thank you for having taken the time to share your views of your recent stay at our hotel.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and in particular that our Horizon roof top and Shore pool bar were able to contribute to your enjoyment. We hope to see you again soon.