“convenient and luxury hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hilton Pattaya

Hilton Pattaya
Ranked #15 of 442 Hotels in Pattaya
Bangkok, Thailand
“convenient and luxury hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013

convenient and luxury hotel and great experience for staying there. It closed to shopping center namely Central Festival Pattaya and local bars. Its located nearby the community and beach fo North Pattaya

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Philippe K, General Manager at Hilton Pattaya, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Warm greetings and thank you having chosen Hilton Pattaya as the hotel of choice for your recent stay and for taking time to provide us with your valuable feedback.

We are very pleased to read your comments and glad that you found the location and guest room of the hotel to your satisfaction. We do hope to see you return soon as we look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Pattaya ....safe travels

Philippe Kronberg

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (357)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Tokyo, Japan
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013

27 Dec. Used hotel limo from airport. Had difficulty in finding rep, who was not trying find guest, just sitting on floor behind other hotels' reps. Got car sick as speed was not reduced even on bumps. Upgraded to EX room. Took shower. Waste water did not run well and this may be why bathroom froor already got yellowish. 28 Dec. Found small bugs gathering on book left behind in bathroom. Went to EX lounge at 6:30, official opening time, but found it still closed. Instead tried to go to selfservice restaurant on 14th floor but got lost due to lack of sign. Waiters there were as rude as those in mainland China. Went to EX lounge again for information of excursion but just told to go all the way to first floor. In spite of growing number of tourists from other than North America and West Europe, they were not ready to give information of excursion conducted in other than English language and they just recommended a certain kind of 'show'. For lunch, went to general lounge as hotel did not have any fine dining restaurant serving lunch. Enjoyed food and drink but felt uncomfortable because of many visitors coming in just to take photos. Went to swiming pool. Water so cold almost no one swimming. A lot of smokers used poolside as smoking space.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank YMJapan
Dear Valued Guest,

Warm greetings and thank you having chosen Hilton Pattaya as the hotel of choice and for having taking time to share your feedback in Trip Advisor relating to your recent stay at Hilton Pattaya, Thailand.

Your objective comments will help us in our quest to constantly improve so that all our valued guests will experience the best possible standards of product and service at our hotel.

We do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to Hilton Pattaya at some point in the future.

With kind regards,

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013

Although I've only been to Pattaya once, I'm certain this is the best hotel in the city. Firstly, its location is perfect, right in the centre of the city, one minute's walk to the beach, and attached to the huge and wonderful Central Shopping Mall. The hotel is very modern and sleek, everything is white and clean. The rooms are perhaps a bit on the small side, and a bit too stark for my tastes, but there's nothing really to complain about. You get a separate bathtub and huge walk-in shower, plus a balcony.

The executive lounge is on the top floor, with wonderful views, but I don't like the way they handle the evening reception. Rather than having a selection of food out to choose from as per most lounges, everyone was just served a plate with four items on it. While the presentation was beautiful, I found it uncomfortably wasteful. I happen to not eat fish, so the oysters and tuna sashimi would end up in the bin. If you were a vegetarian or any sort of fussy eater, you would also be needlessly wasting food. I felt sort of guilty having to leave the food but I was never asked if I wanted it to begin with, so what could I do?

I didn't try breakfast in the lounge and I encourage you to skip it in lieu of the main restaurant. The breakfast buffet is truly glorious, as is the outdoor seating on a large terrace with views of the ocean and city.

The gym was a bit small but never too busy and the staff were extremely (almost too) attentive. The pool area is lovely, with plenty of very comfortable lounge beds to laze about on, but the pool is shockingly cold. It's truly unbearable!

While the pool temperature and lounge nonsense kind of makes me want to knock a point off the score, the amazing breakfast, beautiful design, and perfect location of the hotel convinces me to keep my ranking at 5 stars. I wasn't sure how I'd feel about Pattaya, but I ended up enjoying my weekend there, in no small part because of the Hilton.

Room Tip: As near to the ocean side as possible. South facing is better cos you get a view of the neon PATTAYA...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

We are pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay and that the location, guest rooms, facilities and the service provided by our Team Members made your stay a memorable and enjoyable experience for you It is such a pleasure to receive such positive feedback and you may rest assured that we will most certainly strive to maintain if not further improve upon our service and standard.

Once again thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Pattaya soon.

Seoul, South Korea
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

I selected Hilton Pattaya for my year-end vacation in Pattaya and truly satisfied with my selection. I stayed at 33 floor right next to the executive lounge. The service of all staff at the executive lounge was more than great and very considerable. I asked the staff so many helps for the booking for my golf rounds and pick-up services, etc, but they were never bothered. I felt so confortable with their smile and willingness to help for all my request. Also, the fresh beverages, dirinks and wines provided from the lounge through all day made my stay more enjoyable. Also, all foods at all restuatants there and room services were also great througin my stay.

Also, the sea view from the execuive lounge, Horizon (restaurant @ 34th floor), Drift (cafe @ 16th floor), Flare & Image (restaurant @ 15th floor) and the swimming pool were "SPETACULAR" and "UNFORGETTABLE" ever in my life. Even with the beautiful views from the hotel made my stay @ Hilton worthwhile. I really enjoyed watching the excellent views from everywhere from the hotel.

Considering every aspects including the convenient locations in the shopping mall, great foods, beautiful views, nice services, modern facilities and etc, I would truly recommand Hilton hotel for my friends who is planning to visit Pattaya. They will never regret... I will also revisit Hilton when I visit Pattaya in the future.

Room Tip: Sleep Quality: I selected "very good" instead of "excellent" because there were...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest,

Warm greetings and thank you having chosen Hilton Pattaya as the hotel of choice for your recent stay. We also thank you for having taken the time to share your views of your recent stay at our hotel.

We are delighted to read that you were pleased with the features, facilities of this hotel and that the friendly and helpful service especially provided by our Executive Lounge Team Members made your stay such a positive experience.

Once again thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again.

Kind Regards,

San Francisco, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

We are upgraded to the executive room with an sea view. The room is very contemporarily decorated. We had a great massage experience in spa. The dry sauna, steam room and lighted Jacuzzi are impressive. Of course, the breakfast in Hilton is the a must-go. They have a big hall of varieties... The gym is small, but it's well equipped. The staff is very courteous.

The hotel's lobby is actually on 16th floor, with a stunning view of the ocean and an infinite pool on the same level.

The location is at the mid point of the beach avenue. It takes about 15-20 minutes to get to the Walking Street to the south part of the strip.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

We are pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay and that the location, guest room and the service provided by our Team Members made your stay a memorable and enjoyable experience. It is such a pleasure to receive such positive feedback

Brighton, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

Booked and ate at the Edge Restaurant in the Hilton Hotel, Pattaya, Thailand on 31st December 2012 after a disappointing experience the previous Xmas in 2011, having been promised that the plates and food would be hot this time (admittedly we were given a full refund for 3 people in 2011). Unfortunately, the Restaurant hadn't learned and the buffet food was tepid at best at the time of serving and as the plates were cold, by the time one returned to the table the whole meal was cold. The Restaurant seems to be understaffed as, if staff actually remember ones drink order, it takes for ever for them to arrive!

Room Tip: Eat somewhere else!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank amazonemerald
Dear Valued Guest,

Warm greetings and thank you having chosen Hilton Pattaya as the hotel of choice and for having taking time to share your feedback in Trip Advisor relating to your recent experience at Hilton Pattaya, Thailand.

Laguna Niguel, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2012

I have stayed in some of the nicest hotels in the world and the Hilton Pattaya is one of the best I have ever stayed. My room was great, the service was superb and the design of the hotel was amazing. I absolutely enjoyed the executive lounge and the pool. Can't wait to go back.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Jim M
Philippe K, General Manager at Hilton Pattaya, responded to this review, January 2, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

We are pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay and that the location, guest room, service provided by our Team Members and in particular our Executive Lounge and infinity pool made your stay a memorable and enjoyable experience. It is such a pleasure to receive such positive feedback

Kind regards