“Very beautiful Hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #15 of 441 Hotels in Pattaya
Antwerpen
“Very beautiful Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

I come fore years now to Pattaya Thailand.
This year I stay fore the first time in Hilton Pattaya, and I must say this hotel is super.
The staff are friendly always and nothing is to much when you ask them something.

The rooms are very beautiful and very clean.
And what about the food... Well I can tell you its very good and very clean.
Well I was happy all the time I stay there and have no complain about something there.
So that means the hotel is perfect fore me. I stay there 16 Days this year and when I come back to Thailand again, I will sure love to stay this hotel again.

To the staff and the manager of the hotel I can say only one thing keep up the good work.

Best regards,
Robin From Belgium

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank NIGHTMAN1973
HaraldFeurstein, General Manager at Hilton Pattaya, responded to this review, September 11, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Warm greetings and thank you having chosen Hilton Pattaya as the hotel of choice for your recent stay and for taking time to provide us with your valuable feedback.

We are very glad that you found the guest room, facilities and service levels of the hotel to your satisfaction. Hope to see you return soon....safe travels.

Harald Feurstein

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (349)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Madison, Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2012

Apart from the spectacular scenery from the sea view of my room on 23th floor, Hilton Pattaya was able to provide me more than I've ever expected for my Pattaya trip!
After checked-in at 6 pm., having a luxurious dinning at Flare was such an amazing experience which remind me how the world-class quality of food, beverage and service should be.
Coming back from spice up my night in downtown Pattaya, I never got enough relaxing myself in a well-prepared bathtub with various kinds of flowers and oranges floating on a wonderful aroma water - while enjoying the night sea view of Patttaya.
On the next day, having breakfast and lunch at Edge with a first-class quality of food with an extraordinary sea view were a memorable moment for me and friends!
Most of all, what I really impressed with Hilton Pattaya are the professional, service-minded and hospitality of all staffs.
For anyone who are looking for the best in Pattaya, Hilton Pattaya is highly recommended!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank JojoeMadison
HaraldFeurstein, General Manager at Hilton Pattaya, responded to this review, September 17, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Warm greetings and thank you having chosen Hilton Pattaya as the hotel of choice for your recent stay. We also thank you for having taken the time to share your views of your recent stay at our hotel.

We are delighted to read that you were pleased with the facilities, features of this hotel and that the friendly and helpful service provided by our Team Members made your stay such a positive experience.

Once again thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again.

Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2012

I got a bit worried that my experience might be less than i expected when i was informed that i couldn't go there in shorts, however, Dream and Noi provided me with a stylish, comfortable and well fitted pair of trousers to wear. Once i got to the top i was blown away by the decor and the view and the wonderful ambience. I couldn't find any of my favourite cocktails on the list, no problem, Noi invited me to the bar to mix my own, once they had seen how to make a Treacle they had it memorised and served perfectly each time. Great to see such friendly, attentive and warm people in such a vibrant setting. Highly recommended!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HaraldFeurstein, General Manager at Hilton Pattaya, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Warm greetings and thank you having chosen Horizon as the bar of choice and for having taking time to share your feedback in Trip Advisor relating to your recent experience at Hilton Pattaya, Thailand.

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience and in particular that Horizon team was able to contribute to your enjoyment. We hope to see you again soon

Penang, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012

Been staying at the Hilton Pattaya since early this year and been making like 2 trips every month and seriously I have not been disapppointed unless you count the time when they are fully booked. The hotel is clean and the staff are friendly and courteous. At times they throw in surprises on your visit like sparkling wine, DVD player and etc which I felt is really very thoughtful. They make me feel welcome by the simple gesture and the most important thing is it felt like 'home". I am giving them the positive review because I truly feel they deserve it, ambience and all.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HaraldFeurstein, General Manager at Hilton Pattaya, responded to this review, September 4, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Warm greetings and thank you having chosen Hilton Pattaya repeatedly as the hotel of choice and for having taking time to share your feedback in Trip Advisor relating to your consistently positive experience at Hilton Pattaya, Thailand.

We are very pleased to read your comments and glad that you found the location and service levels of the hotel to your satisfaction. We do hope to see you return soon as we look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Pattaya ....safe travels.

chandigarh
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2012

WiFi connectivity is not there in rooms but if you sit outside at Mulligans Bar it is available.Room service,bell boy,housekeeping is very slow.If you need to check out take a half an hour head start as the bell boy will be late.Also breakfast timings keep changing so keep a tab on reception as you will never be told.if the timing is 6am to 10.30am you better be there one hour before as they start clearing by 10.25.I made the mistake of reaching by 10.25 and they said you have 5 minutes ,i said since i have reached before time i should be served,but to my dismay and shock oour group had to go back without breakfast.

Room Tip: chose the one with a sea view.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
HaraldFeurstein, General Manager at Hilton Pattaya, responded to this review, September 3, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Warm greetings and thank you having chosen Hilton Pattaya as the hotel of choice and for having taking time to share your feedback in TripAdvisor relating to your recent stay at Hilton Pattaya, Thailand.

Your objective comments will help us in our quest to constantly improve so that all our valued guests will experience the best possible standards of product and service at our hotel.

We do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to Hilton Pattaya at some point in the future.

With kind regards,

Bristol, UK
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2012

No doubt this is a stunning hotel with stunning views located in the heart of Pattaya so convenient for all the restaurants, bars, clubs and on top of the biggest ‘western’ shopping centre in Pattaya (Central Festival). The rooms are nice and all have sea views.

Décor throughout the hotel is modern minimalist (although will date quickly I suspect). Unlike some reviewers I found the pool area large for Pattaya and very well designed with European style relaxable beds, etc as well as an upper deck with more sun loungers. If you want one of the ‘posh sun beds’ other reviewers are right to say there aren’t that many but there are normal sun loungers on another sun deck. Personally the view from the pool across Pattaya bay makes up for this, as does the attentive service of the pool staff. It is definitely the best view from any pool in Pattaya.

The Edge restaurant also boasts stunning views of the bay and a good high quality buffet for both breakfast and dinner. Well worth a visit even if you don’t normally like buffets (and open to non residents). Several other lounge areas in the hotel boast the same stunning views and all rooms have some type of sea view – a very well designed hotel.

I found all staff helpful and friendly but my excellent experience was let down a few minor things which I found annoying and frustrating and whilst on their own they weren’t important together they gave an impression of a lack of attention to detail.

Firstly, half way through out stay we had an ant/insect issue in our room which didn’t bother me too much as you have to expect this in Thailand and I’m not one of those people who expects to see no insects whilst in a tropical country. However, some had made it onto the bed so I requested a room change and this was done quickly and without question, so excellent service. Well done to the staff.

Secondly, and more importantly to me the internet service was poor. When it worked it was fast but the connection dropped constantly (every few minutes) and didn’t reconnect for several minutes. Not sure if it was just an issue on my floor, but it was incredibly annoying. It wasn’t my own PC as it was the same on my partners as well as both our iPhones and iPads so it must be a hotel issue. This would be a problem for anyone who needs reliable internet access. It did get better after 3 days but was no where near good.

Finally, there were regular small issues – mini bar never refilled, bathroom toiletries not replenished, mystery bags delivered to our room halfway through stay, some fittings in room looking tired/broken, few cleanliness issues in room/bathroom. I’m not fussy so they didn’t bother me, but a fussier guest would have been even more frustrated.

I was also a Diamond Honors guest and was surprised this wasn’t really referred to at check in. Again, a minor issue but its normally referenced at other Hilton hotels.

Despite these issues I would return as both the location and views are outstanding. The hotel just needs to get some of the details right and this seems to be backed up by many other reviews.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

We are delighted to read that you were pleased with the features, location, facilities and services provided at our hotel. Specifically your detailed observations with regard to presence of ants, internet service and bathroom amenities will go a long way in motivating all of us further as we always strive to exceed guest expectations.

Singapore
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2012

Recently stayed at this hotel during my thailand trip. The hotel is gr8 with fantastic view of the sea. The ocean view from the room is pretty good . I felt a bit expensive but worth every penny.
Very near to walking street and other beach attractions.

Room Tip: Try the suit room , You will get the ocean view bedroom which is awsome for honeymooners
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Valued Guest,

We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay and in particular our location and guest room were able to contribute to your enjoyment. We hope to see you again soon.