“The staff are the best”

Thai Sky Adventures
Ranked #9 of 67 Tours in Pattaya
More attraction details
Owner description: The only full time skydiving drop-zone in S.E. Asia We have 25+ years skydiving experience. Re-Opened in December 2012 we’re a UK, run operation with a full staff of instructors and pilots from different corners of the world. With beautiful weather year round and sea views from 13,000ft/4,000m there’s nowhere better to skydive, no previous experience needed. We also offer courses for those wishing to learn and adhere to full US Parachute Association safety standards and procedures.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I expected to be nervous but all I could be was psyched for my 1st dive because of the wonderful staff Joe was my camera man and troy was who I tandem with, just kept me excited with their enthusiasm and obvious love for skydive. Pete the owner was so lovely too all staff are so friendly and lovely I went with my boyfriend and they let us go up in the same plane which eased my nerves they really took great care of us and the video and picture was great. Super view when you dive also. Love the place. I think they do other activities onsite to it looked like there was a gun shooting range if they told us about these when we got there we would of surely gave it a try too. It was my boyfriend and I's 1st tandem and all I wanna do is get my licence and work in such an amazing place like this. Thank you guys so much :)

Reviewed July 12, 2013

We arranged through an agent so we probably paid a little more, but may be also the reason why everything went so smoothly:
- air-conditioned van pickup from hotel
- they let you know your instructor+videographer right at the start

Read other complaints about waiting + skydive height, just wanna say:
- really, it all depends on the crowd + weather that day
- on our day the weather was so good, we can dive from 14,000ft! (we know because they showed us the ceilometer or that watch that measures height)
- that was a good 1min+ of free falling then another 5min+ of gliding.
- but precisely because of good weather, many others came and we had to wait 1hr or so for our turn... but hey, it's worth it!
- Price-wise, standard SGD400 or so for a dive + video?

Thanks to:
Peter --- my tandem instructor... read some comments he's the Tom Cruise of Thai Sky Adv. Good looker!
Pradeep --- my videographer... he's so easygoing and really makes you feel at ease. Funny and cute video angles :)
Boy from Canada? --- nobody quite mentioned him but this cool boy was the one who edited and made my video turn out so cool!

Dived May 2011.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Unforgettable first experience, 30 second freefall and about 5 minutes in the air. The plane ride was scary, but the instructors are so relaxed and professional, they made things easy. Best excursion ever

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I had my first skydiving experience at Thai Sky Adventures (and definetely not my last). Before we got there I was sure I was going to die, but the moment we walked in there I felt really calm and overwhelmed by the level of professionalism that the place had. I didn't expect that. The instructors were really friendly and took the time to give us the necessary safety procedures and they even took the time to show us the landing of those who jumped before us. I will definetely recommend this place. The staff was amazing, the view was breath taking and the jump was the greatest thrill ever. It was a blast!
More else I will absolutely recommend to buy the video and photos.

Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

sky diving is jus out of the world .. both me n my wife did and believe we were very scared before doing but the instructor and the staff all were awesome ..thank you guys .. dis was the best part of our thailand trip .. dey even have instructor who can speak hindi.. its the best place to try sky diving .. bas 1 request to the organisers price of photo and video .. i felt on the higher side .. but overall a great experience ..